(Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smiled and sat back, leaving her share of the burger intact. Only a couple of bits were eaten.

"I don't work night court. All-night works sessions are not unheard of, but most of what I do is in the light of day."

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

What was up with the holier-than-thou attitude? He tilts his head to the side, dangerously weighing her words "Most? Do tell"

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

She'd have thought this was obvious. "Municipal court is for misdemeanors and civil ordinance violations. Traffic tickets and the like. Some big cities run them at night due to the huge backlogs they have to get through every day. New York would be the most well known, what with the old sitcom." The Ladder smiled again, "My cases aren't the sort to be heard there."

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"Huh, I see", Little Miss Priss was swinging her big lawyer dick, apparently. And that smile... "I apologize if my question offended you. This meeting must have interrupted good work"

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

She tilted her head, raising a curious eyebrow, "No offense taken. There's nothing wrong with representing hookers and shoplifters, but there's a public defenders office for that. Municipal court is more about just processing the cases as fast as possible, anyway. I do more good with the bigger stuff, where differences can actually be made."

The Iron Gauntlet shook her head, dismissing Winter's concern, "Nothing was interrupted. I was done for the day. How about yourself? Long night ahead?"

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

"Sex workers", he repeats. "I was waiting for someone, but that person decided to not show up, apparently", he shrugs, "Though, I don't regret this little serendipitous meeting"

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Warlock smirked as the Obrimos tried to correct her with the politically correct phrase. Always interesting to see where peoples' lines were.

"Neither do I. I'm glad I've had this chance to speak with you before your sabbatical. You are quite the fascinating fellow."

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

He offers her a tired smile. "Thanks, likewise", perhaps he could say that he knew the Consilium's lawyer a bit more. Though, Warlocks were masters of subterfuge.
    "Things are a bit unstable right now. But just like everything else, they will eventually reach a new equilibrium"

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Equipment

Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):

Vulgar

+1
    SL
    PRE

"With a proper guiding hand, I hope that it will." That is what the Silver Ladder was here for. She'd already seen what the Consilium was like when Mother was absent. The kids ran amok.

Naga checked the slim silver watch on her wrist, then smiled to the Guardian. "Well, I should be going. Thank you for the meal, and the conversation. Good luck in the near future." She rose from her seat, collecting her things. She also picked up the $20 and her dishes, winked at Winter, then went to the waitress and handed them all to her directly. "Thank you for lovely service." Smiling, the Warlock strode out of the diner.

Naga exits the scene. Thanks for the wonderful RP.

10. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

He nods politely. Quite the character, he ponders as the girl excuses himself. And he takes another bite of his burger.

Likewise, cheers!

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread