Not perfectly satisfied with her own works of the pictures there was just one thing to do, charm someone to fix them up for her. Knowing exactly where to steer her steps, slowly getting dressed and fixed up, looking in the mirror and taking her time to touch all of her body. Taking care to know every inch of herself, carefully writing down all she feels and learns of her own body, keeping her own little journal constantly hoping for only minor and expected changes not wanting to lose herself.
Remember who you are, keep your sanity, don't let the mirrored mirage or glamour fool you, you are Yamiyo now as always, be the beautiful dark night and not the night monster, remain yourself, don't lose out to the demon, deep breaths, remember who you are.

Taking a minute to collect her thoughts before heading out, carefully looking to both sides before heading out, slowly sneaking down the stairs carefully looking around each corner before passing them and then quickly running a bit before slowing down and walking amongst people where she hopefully could feel a bit safer.

Texting Chunhua
"Hey do your college offer computer/IT studies?"
"That's a random question but yeah why?"
"Do you know where the dorm of some of the better students resides in or where they hang?"
"I can check give me a while I'll text you when I know."
"Thank you dear, Hugs"

Arriving at the campus before getting a text back
"The dorms are quite widely separated but there is a place nearby where they can often be found during the weekends, playing games, drinking coffee/energy drinks or working on various things I'll add the location as a tag."
"Your'e a gem, love ya, kiss kiss"

Heading over to the given address, a type of internet cafe clearly meant for people to bring their own laptops, a cafe in the front and a backroom where people can sit down with their computers, student prices and regular prices, some simple food like burgers, some coffee and various sodas primarily focusing on the normal kinds, water and naturally energy drinks in all their forms, several whom were new to her eyes, clearly they listened to what their customers wanted in that department.
Walking up to the register, ordering an aloe water and asking where she could find the IT students, not that she needed to ask but it seemed polite, getting a pointing direction as an answer, gently nodding a thanks before heading to the back room.

Wow there were a lot of people in here, all from the stereo type of an IT geek you could imagine, some who were just bad in hygiene but would look good if they just showered, some quite attractive and others whom mainly just seemed like they had been sitting here for over 24 hours with their faces glued to the screen.
A few giving her a look but most people staying glued on their screens.
Wow this is a new sensation usually I draw the looks of people at least, perhaps this is something I should consider studying, I would love to get overlooked this often on a regular basis.

Walking up to one of the girls that had noticed her.
"Umm excuse me, I am looking for someone that could help me with some Photoshop works"
Getting a glance from the girl as she takes a sip from her energy drink.
"Umm did I"
"For free or you paying" giving her a quick glance "little sexy queen bee?" talking nonchalantly and seeming more eager to get back to the game than to focus on this misplaced beauty.
"Of course I didn't expect anything for free"
"Eyy Larry got a customer for you!" a man in the other end of the room looking up and waving her over.
"Thank you for your help" making a small gently bowing gesture.
"Yeah yeah whatever queen bee" waving her hand before getting back to her game.

Walking over to the man that apparently was named Larry, getting a careful look over from him, feeling the fantasies her appearance brought into his mind, clearly her looks weren't lost on him.
"So what do you need?"
"Umm can we talk in private?"
A small laugh coming from Larry as he talks in a loud voice "Fire, fire, the gasline is leaking hurry or were all gonna die!" not even a single reaction from anyone. "Most people here are either wearing headphones or caught up in their own world trust me you would need to shout to get their attentionm"
A sigh of relief
"Well you see I have these pictures I was wondering if you could make the person in them look sexy, flirtatious and so forth."
"Yeah sure send em over, or do you have them on your phone?"
"Well yeah it's the latest ones in my camera"
"Unlock your phone" Yamiyo quickly doing as she's being told and not a second later having it snatched from her hands, mere moments later having it given back to her, wow this guy knew his way around tech.
"Yeah this will be easy, this girl is quite plain, the looks and poses are already there so we just adjust the clothes do I get free hands?"
"Umm yeah sure just add various hair colors and make it look flirtatious, inviting and sexy you know what I mean I assume?"
"No problem, you can wait outside give me five energy drinks and two candy bars, you can pre pay for me at the register I will get a message that you've done it, I will send you a text when I'm done"
A bit shocked at the speed of things but doing as she was being told, heading out and paying without any issues then sitting down and waiting, reading up a bit more on the subject on her phone whilst waiting until a message beeps up.
"Done wanna inspect my work?"

Heading back into the room, walking over to Larry.
"Look here I played around with the pics a bit, I mirrored some of them added some extra background settings to make it look like they weren't all taken in the same day and same place, I played around with the hair and made it look as good as I could, I showed my buddy over there and he went gaga for them so it should work."
Looking over the images it was clear that this guy knew what he was doing and whilst no longer recognizing herself in the images so was there no doubt that the girl in these images were smoking hot and each of them varied enough to help fill her words of a disguising chameleon being quite accurate and true.
"They're perfect you're a genius"
"Nice I'll send em over then, contact me if you need any more work done" Smiling and trying to look cool which he truly wasn't but his skills were not to doubt.
"Ohh I will thank's." A gentle smile, her phone buzzing, a quick kiss on his cheek before hurrying of to the main room.

Looking over the pictures for a while before replacing them on her profile using the cafe's wifi.
Walking out, taking a deep breath and smiling, now she could finally begin her new career as a sugar baby hopefully this would work out.