Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

As Matt returns to the Hisil, having sent out his text he shrugs.

"I meant like, next week, but... I'll be back. I'm going to catch us a spirit for the hunt."

BW shifts to Urshul and trots off

PU: 4

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt grunts his understanding to Bleeds Well, looks satisfied and steps sideways to wait for his Pack to show up and practice fighting together as a team. It's about time.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It takes time to smash up some berries and destroy the toy car to accelerate her way across the Hisil, but faster than hauling her ass across town.

The Ferrari (if you're gonna do this, do it in style) screeches to a halt 10 feet from Matt, as the Ithaeur steps out beaming. "Hey! What's the emergency, Matt? You still think I can't fight or something?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"Nice ride." Matt says in an admiring rumble.

"Bleeds Well says we need to get everyone on the same page in a fight. He's right. I should grab and hold while the Pack pulls someone down and finishes them. I believe you can fight, but we never have tried each other, so that's a good idea too. I have seen you fight, but I haven't seen any of us work together like a Pack, like a team. We need to do that. Nathaniel says he's coming too. We should get everyone to learn to fight like a Pack instead of a bunch of lone wolfs." Matt waxes uncharacteristically eloquent and lengthy on the subject of fighting.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Rites, man. I got mad skillz," Emily winks.

"So... jump the guys you pin down. Sounds easy enough," the Crescent says with a shrug. "So.... what're we doing here? You want to test my mighty battle prowess?" The punk flexes, smirking.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt grins and nods, "That would be great. I tried holding you once, and it didn't work. I need practice. Bleeds Well said he would practice with me, but when he said I should grab people, he bailed and said he was finding a spirit to practice on."

Matt shrugs, "I also wanted you to do that rite to get everyone else together too."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sighs quietly. Bleeds Well was a lesson in extremes. Wanting to be all pack-like one minute, a loner the next.

Well, I guess he has to learn in his own time.

"Do you... mean the time you tried to grab me when I went to Kuruth?"
    she asks quizzically. "I mean.... surely there's no shame in not keeping a Kuruth pinned, right? I know you've got nearly 2 feet on me, man, but still. I'm scrappy." There's a small grin.

What? "Umm.... 'That rite to get everyone else together'? I have no idea what you mean. Usually I go with mass text. Except for Hector. I learned a different way for him. But I can;t make people go anywhere, dude. I just fire up the Pack-signal. Who knows when the Kuruthed Crusaders will appear?" She chuckles.

Hi-larious. I'm such a peach.

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well trots in, his big wolf mouth holds a body that looks like a big brown lumpy clump, of something half formed. Four long chitinous legs dangle but end in hazy nothingness.

<Bihhest hote hI hoou hind on Huurr> He tries to express.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nathaniel arrived- he'd fallen a bit behind, using his bike, a bit winded by the time he stepped forth- dedicated clothes, dedicated bag of goodies.

"Hey! Hi. Sorry, couldn't find a ride. What're we doing?" Emily was already present- how the heck had she gotten here so quickly? She had to teach him that trick.

He saw Bleeds Well with... Something. "Oh- is that what we're doing?" He looks around, prepared to shift for their activities.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

"Everybody needs practice fighting, as a Pack." Matt says matter of factly. He leaves it to Bleeds Well to explain how that's going to work and what the spirit he dragged in has to do with it. Matt chin juts Bleeds Well.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last