Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt nods, thoughtfully. "I am a natural biter." He says. "If I can grab hold with my bite, I would do that. That would work."

Unconsciously, Matt is working his jaws as he is apparently picturing it in his mind, how it would work.

Srsly, say grapple, but use bite? Would a brawling specialty with bite apply to a grapple if I just said he was using his mouth?

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Mechanics

Bleeds nods, "It's about the pack and pack successes. We all play our role, use our strengths to help each other. You and I are stronger and tougher than Nate, so if we're tying up our opponent, it can't hurt our packmates."

PU: 4

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt listens intensely. "Okay. I have been missing out, going straight for the bite just because I can." He says, looking down at Bleeds Well. "I need to practice. Don't run away this time; I need to practice grabbing and holding on."

Nice! I think I get the mechanics: roll brawl + strength vs Def; target has to roll their Brawl + Str vs my Str and get more successes than I did. AND I can overpower for damage using my brawl + str vs their str instead of def!

And Death Grip is a thing I was going to get anyway, but looks like potentially will send Matt right into Kuruth when he uses it. Which is just fine.

Up for another combat, grappling?

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

mechanic

BW shakes his head, "Oh hell no. I think you get it. We're good, we can try it out on the next hunt."

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt grins a toothy, decidedly wolfish grin and laughs out loud! "Hah! Okay, fine be that way. If I miss the grab when it's for real, just remember who didn't want to let me practice!" He laughs again!

After a while of more laughing, Matt says, "So, how can I help you get the others ready? I don't remember any of us really fighting as a team since I got here." He says. "Even Brigit and Emily just do their own thing, even though they know how to fight."

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well nods. "Let's gather the pack. War is coming, it's time for the Warriors teach the pack."

He stands, turning to walk away. "We meet back here, gather as much of the pack as you can."

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE

Wrong account! Sorry!

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt nods, smirks, and pulls out his smart phone and begins texting the Pack. "I got Nathaniel and Emily. She can get everyone else."

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Bleeds Well face twitches when Matt pulls out a cell phone. In the Shadow.

"You have a cell phone dedicated to you?" twitch "One that works in the Hisil?" twitch

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE

Oops, sorry, yeah he does have a rite dedicated phone and trousers, but I didn't realize the whole thing was in Hisil--forgot that Hisil didn't just mean pack territory--but Matt can still step sideways and text and come back?

14. Likes Mark liked this post
Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last