Walking towards the bus to get to the sorority before gently pulling on Chunhua's arm trying to get her to stop.
"Wait, the library is not far from here can we stop by there first please?"
Chunhua looking over at the short little scaredy cat, sighing, raising her shoulders and letting out a cute little answer.
"Yeah sure we can do that"

Walking over to the library, quickly running to the corner where she usually meet's with the old man only to find that he isn't here today either, if he didn't show up soon she would start to get really worried. Heading back to Chunhua and pulling her outside again.
"Already done? That was quick"
Looking a bit worried before answering.
"Yeah he wasn't here"
"Who your boyfriend" Saying it teasingly but with a bit of a worried or perhaps jealous undertone.
"No, definitely not" she could seduce men, lay with them and use them but actually being romantically involved with one now that was a thought she couldn't stand, flashes of various horrible memories plaguing her mindtaking a minute before answering.
"Just this kind old man I go to talk to sometimes, he's helped me greatly with my Korean and is quite soothing but he hasn't been here for a while so I was starting to get worried."
"Ohh, I am sorry, it was just meant as a joke, I didn't mean anything by it" Looking a bit embarrassed at her comment.
"It's alright but just so you know I don't date guys, I might end up in bed with them after a few drinks but I don't date them"
"Good to know" A flash of red going through her cheeks, luckily she had taken the lead once more and could hide her face from Yamiyo.

Walking in silence to the bus, jumping on the one that would pass by the campus. Lightly chatting every now and then during the ride but mostly just sitting next to one another and letting the ride calm them both down.
Arriving and jumping of the bus, hurrying to the sorority house and carefully locking the door behind them, a few other girls already being present but most still being in various classes or at the library to study.

3-4 girls running up to them as soon as they enter, talking simultaneously and wondering what had happened, how Yamiyo was doing and various other questions.
Telling them all the story in a quick summary before being pulled up to Chunhua's room and closing the door behind them.
"I am sorry, they're kind people but extremely curious and quite nosy, not that I am much better" Laughing a bit at her own expense.
"It's alright, can we please go through the lesson you had planned for today perhaps it will help me focus on something else please?"
Gently smiling and trying to be calm.
"Yeah sure we can do that"
Hours passing by, escaping into the arts of learning a new language, it was really a lot easier with a private tutor that actually knew what they were doing as well.

The door suddenly opening, Chunhua's roommate standing there looking at them, looking a bit disappointed to not find them in an embarrassing situation this time.
"The rest of the sisters wondered if you wanted to join for some foot baths and fixing each other's nails, it's a bit cliche I know but they thought it might be something calming to do"
Both the sisters looking at Yamiyo.
"Sounds good, I don't think I can get much more into my head today anyways"
"Here is your home assignments that I want you to work at when you get the chance." Handing Yamiyo a bunch of papers filled with various exercises and study material.

The three walking down seeing most of the sisters sitting and waiting, Maddie looking down and quickly excusing herself.
"Wait I'm"
Passing her by and hurrying of to her room, one of the sisters speaking.
"She and her boyfriend had a long talk, he got quite angered as she broke up with him, I don't think she is mad at you mostly just not sure what she is feeling at the moment, let her be for a while and things will hopefully be well ok?"
Lightly nodding.

The rest of the day passing by in a blur, filled with small talk, getting to know one another, sharing memories and stories whilst enjoying the foot baths, fixing each other's nails, playing some interactive games, a couple of other sisters joining in as they come home whilst a few is forced to withdraw to take care of their studies.
Suddenly a yawn escaping Yamiyo's mouth, looking down at the clock and noticing that it's really late.
"I should really head home, thank you for today I really needed it, thank you all of you."
Preparing to leave.
"Wait we can't let you out there all alone, that would have been worse than just following you home."
A voice from the back.
"I'll take here" Maddie had at long last left her room.
Most of the sisters talking in unison how that sounds good, Chunhua nodding in agreement trying to hide her disappointment and dislike of that idea.
"Thank you that's very kind of you" looking a bit relieved that Maddie could stand being close to her again.
Chunhua jumping up and giving Yamiyo a hug "Take care and be safe, text me if anything happens"
"I will, you're a good friend, I really appreciate you being there for me today" hugging her back before following Maddie to the car.

Driving in silence, no music nor any talking, arriving at Yamiyo's place.
"Thank you for the ride, I really appreciate it."
Jumping out the car and starting to head for her apartment door only to notice that Maddie was following her.
"I'll take you to the door to be safe."
Walking up to her door without any issues, unlocking the door and noticing that no one seemed to have been on it during the day. Maddie taking her arm and pulling her close.
"Listen I don't know what kind of charm you have over me, nor what I am feeling, I don't hate you and I don't blame you for the breakup but I don't know where to go from here."
Moving in and kissing Yamiyo deeply, licking her lips and looking a bit embarrassed.
"Don't hate me and I am sorry." Quickly running away.

Yamiyo standing and watching the young woman run away, this was the second time she had ran away after a kiss at the door, if the pattern would follow suite so would she appear tomorrow morning for some fun, not that she thought that she would.
Heading in and carefully locking the door, going through the apartment to make sure it was empty, undressing for bed and crawling into the forth to sleep, making a hole in the so called roof to get a better airflow and not have it be so hot when she woke up tomorrow.