(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage doesn’t move, she simply watches, and listens.

Unsafe? Interesting choice of words.

“I hardly believe this equates to, how’d you put it?” a pause, “Unsafe?” she heard right of course. “Simply a learning tool. My Laws are in place for reasons. If you had wished a conversation, I would have welcomed it. If you have questions, we can discuss them.” She had nothing against the Daeva.

“But please, take a moment, and then we can try this again.” Offers the Italian. See, nothing unsafe about it. Had she wanted it unsafe, things would have happened. Ash would have fallen. It would have been a mess.

Cain, for his part, doesn’t seem to relax all that much. Then again, has anyone ever seen the Hell Hound relaxed?

Dark eyes then snap over to Mable, “Keeper Wood, good evening.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile, genuine pressed across his lips, "Of course, I look forward to the call." He bowed his head once more as he kept an ear on the events unfolding while glancing across the landscape to gauge the reactions.

He considered for a moment providing Edward with another conversation to escape to, but the window of opportunity was very brief before the Keeper redirected him back to his Priscus. Nothing he could do now.

Meeting the gaze of the Notary he smiled, "Good evening, Lady Hazelton." He waited for a pause in her conversations as to not be rude, "If you find yourself with some time this evening, I would enjoy monopolizing a portion of it."

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes note Edward, Ale, Cain and Mable. Ears pick up tones and words.

A small furrow between her brows, but only for a moment.

Things were well under control.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods towards Dirt Nap, "It is, if you want to trust the weather, this is the city to do so."

Like, Twist, she allows her focus to shift more towards the other Kindred, things were well in hand, and while she was a member of the Prince's Court, she was only the Senechal. What she could do in an official capacity, was not what the Hound could do.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

He was receptive to communicating.

Good.

A small, genuine smile is offered in turn as Jack smiles. Reconciliation, albeit brief and minor, would be needed for the pair to continue working with one another. Lenora could not delay it any more than she already had.

Nor did she wish to.

"Excellent, I will be in contact," she offered.

Them as Jacque invited himself to the orbit of Alice, Hazelton, and Dirt Nap, Lenora found herself alone. Deciding to take advantage at the solitude, Lenora slipped away and seated herself at a table to watch the evening's events. Though she offered the exchange between the Prince and Edward briefly, Lenora then averted her gaze, observing literally anything else so as to avoid any ill will.

10. Likes Killian, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap releases the slightest bit of tension as the situation around the Prince seems to de-escalate without anyone bleeding or losing a limb.

He chuckles softly at Alice Hart's rejoinder on the local weather. "I guess I wouldn't quite say I 'trust' it exactly, Seneschal Priscus Hart, Ma'am, but it does seem a mite more predictable and stable-like than other parts I've been in." He says."I guess I'd say, based on the short time I've been around, I have Faith that the climate here is dependable and good for working in and making plans and keeping promises." He says. "Good for business." Dirt Nap muses thoughtfully.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"I find weather affects the mood of Kine. I have found the evenings pleasant, and fruitful." Jennifer continues the conversation about weather.
    She does glance at Dirt Nap and mention of business. She did love hearing of others' businesses.
    "The Kine being of pleasant disposition does make moving among them easier. I imagine it makes working with animals easier as well, Dirt Nap?" She inquires politely.

His profession was a curiosity to her, just a bit. She would love to delve more.

As the Herald makes a respectful query, she inclines her head according to his station in the City.
    "Good evening, Herald. Yes, I would be amenable to conversation."

She gives a respectful nod to her Priscus. "Good evening, Priscus." She bids.

"Good evening, Dirt Nap. " She nods to the two as she steps aside with Jack. She strides comfortably beside him as they move away.
    The Nosferatu gives him a glance.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

13. Likes , Killian, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, jerking and strings pulled, as Dirt Nap and Hazelton speak. "Besides, with a warmer climate, the Kine do wander." she had once, she thinks, been to a dreary place, with rain and sleet and snow, the kind didn't not wish to roam and she had felt the hunger keenly.

With Hazelton's word, Alice waved her Cousin off, she didn't require the Notary's attention, there were always other nights where the Doll could monopolize her Cousin's attention.

"What do you do for work, Dirt Nap?" she asks, curious. Not many Kindred worked, as the kine saw it. She wondered if the gangrel did, as Mabel did. (Did she still? was that her? Or was Alice remembering another?)

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Lord smiled as the Notary was quick to accommodate his suggestion. It had not been his intent to pull her from an existing conversation, but those were her choices to make. In kind, he bowed his head to the Marionette and offered his own, "Good evening, Seneschal."

Side thread here

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods, "Well, now it's interesting. At least, to me, how it is with animals." He says. Dirt Nap pauses a long moment and then says, "I should say right out in front, Ma'am," he says respectfully to Jennifer Hazelton, "I have been known to go on a bit when it comes to the things that interest me, so please forgive me if I get tedious and talk too much. I can lose sight of 'polite interest' and get down in the weeds of things that are only interesting to me." He pre-apologizes.

Dirt Nap pauses for another long, unnaturally silent and still moment, and then nods, "See, for what I do, less than perfect conditions can come in handy. I don't so much get the animals to perform for me, that'd be fine. I need to get 'em to where they will perform for their owners, and generally it would be a lot easier if I could train the owners instead of the animals." He says with a chuckle.

"Horses are the main kind of animal I work with, and they're big and strong, more than people tend to think, and easy to spook. So a touch of bad weather can be a good thing, so I can work with them and get them to let a person lead them or ride them when the wind is up or there's rain, and they get used to performing that way instead of balking and maybe hurting the rider." He says.

Dirt Nap notices the Herald's gracious inquiry and manfully tries to wrap up his answer in obviously less time and detail than he would have otherwise, "Mostly that's what I do, Ma'am, train an animal to be dependable, even when their owner or handler isn't, much."

"Evening. Ma'am. It's been a pleasure." Dirt Nap says as Jennifer Hazelton departs.

Dirt Nap looks perhaps slightly startled but pleasantly if cautiously so when Alice Hart picks up the conversation.

"Well, Ma'am, Seneschal, Priscus Hart." Dirt Nap says, apparently gathering his thoughts. "I make a living of sorts, training horses for owners that can't afford to have someone with the kind of paper trail and regular hours that most horse trainers have." He explains. "I am known to work cheap and get the job done at some of the local horse boarding places in the county; a lot of people would be surprised at how many horse owners there are in these parts. Most of them don't have the land to keep 'em themselves, and board them at a place. Those places have regular staff and such, but if someone needs a small job and can't pay, or a job a regular trainer won't take on, like a particular difficult horse, then they mention they know someone who might do it for cash, working after regular hours. That'd be me." Dirt Nap chuckles. "I work pretty cheap, and don't need much, and feed off the horses now and then, which only tends to make them a mite more cooperative when we get it all worked out private like, so the work is mighty satisfying for me."

18. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread