(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

As she watched Kindred enter and begin to form their social groups, she seemed quite content alone for the moment.

Until Edward decided to test the limits of not only her Laws, but her patience. Dark eyes watch his approach, without invitation, and listened, to his words not asked for. Was it the dress? Put in a bit of effort and people don’t take your Laws seriously.

“Mr Heinrich,”
    she begins, “Is it safe for one to assume you’ve read and understood my Laws? No questions about them?” this was Ale not being impressed. And Cain? Well, he was paying a bit more attention to Edward right now. Full attention.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nods were exchanged with the several who offered them, otherwise the Lord quietly watched as the dead arrived one by one dressed in their finest. "Seneschal, it does. Thank you," in response to her question. It was about time to carve out some time to really meet the Seneschal, but he wasn't entirely sure this evening was the ideal setting.

He bowed his head to Lenora, offering the respect her station affords, "Priscus Black, I hope your evening finds you well." Though the words were unusually delivered as a statement rather than a question of interest. The tone being subtle enough to be obfuscated with the words of choice, his eyes lingered over the Lord's dress to grant her a response should she desire. He had no wish to snub her publicly, after all. Just a quiet reminder that disputes fester with time.

A quiet and short hum breaks the Lord's silent waiting as an approach was made to the Prince. He had come to the realization that the only thing he disliked more than a boring Court was an eventful one. How jaded had the Lord become with these gatherings and was it simply impossible for him to enjoy them? He glances to a familiar painting, only to realize he now sees a different meaning in it.

Blood Hunt:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable curtsied to the Prince and gave a slight bow to Twist as they entered. She gave a nod of welcome to the others as they entered.

When Lenora complemented her she almost fell over in surprise but didn't show it on her face. Instead she sweetly commented, "Thank you, Priscus Black. That is very sweet of you to notice it."

Edward entered wearing a lovely purple suit that made Mable smile. Spring in general made her smile with it's whispers of hope and joy.

Mable was pulled out of her contemplation by Ali's tone and words. Did she miss something? Had Edward said or done something she should have caught? "Please excuse me." She said to anyone near her. She drifted closer to the Prince in case she was needed and listened quietly.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dirt Naps amicable response was met with a small smile. The two occupied different facets within Kindred society. What many Kindred tended to forget was that this also meant the pair would not likely impose upon the other's path. Rivalry, therefore, was unlikely. When Dirt Nap was pleasant, Lenora knew the man meant it. It was a comfort.

As Edward was rebuked, Lenora's gaze shifted to the exchange, her body tensing lightly. If it was taken as a misstep, it would affect them both. Lenora was nothing if not careful, but she was also not within a position to smooth things over. It was a discomforting thing to see when a carefully planned legacy was facing adversity, but Lenora did not approach. To do so would be rash and imprudent.

It is Jacque who pulls her from tense reverie, however. Pale eyes shifting back, to regard him in pleasant expression, though her features are a touch wistful.

She grants the man a nod not unlike his own in respect for his own status.

"And I you, Herald,"
    she affords, his tone noted, "It is my hope we can meet privately soon. Are you available for a phone call on [date] to arrange such a rendezvous?"

The time had come to discuss family matters. It was long overdue.

Another slight nod is granted to the Keeper as she departs.

Pending Jacque's reply I will happily open a Comms thread so we can get that moving asap!

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap turns from watching the Prince as she deals with Edward and nods respectfully as Mable moves to attend to her duties and Lenora and Jaque tend to business.

He turns to watch Jennifer Hazelton and Alice Hart in their talk, trying to judge whether it would be rude or unwelcome to join them.

Apparently deciding that nobody would expect privacy at Court, Dirt Nap approaches with a slight shuffle to his walk, making just enough noise to make his approach obvious without being obnoxious, hopefully. "Evening, Seneschal Hart." Dirt Nap says respectfully in a soft voice.

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

A quiet chill snaked it's way up Edward's spine. So that would be a 'No.' Fair enough.

Edward held the bow, although his eyes could not help but flick to Cain. "That may be unsafe, your grace, to help ensure my safety if you would please excuse my thoughtless imposition, I will take a moment to review them." He even managed to keep his voice steady, well, mostly steady.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, Priscus, I am well. I trust that you have been well?". Jennifer inquired of Priscus Hart.
    " I have been making arrangements that are going well. Hopefully next month I will have more to share about it."

"Hello Dirtnap."

She greeted pleasantly.

Her brown eyes ticked over to the prince and Edward. She frowned momentarily. Instinctively, she glanced to the side of the prince, watching Cain with concern.
    She discreetly glanced away and directed her gaze to the herald and keeper.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, strings jerking and disquieting. Her smile, too-wide-too-fake. "Herald." Then she nods again, "Dirt Nap."

Turning more to her Cousin, "Yes, my evenings have been pleasant, especially as the evenings have warmed." A head tilt, strings going lax and taut. "Oh? I will be glad to hear of them, then."

She isn't talkative within Elyssia, not normally, not anymore, but now that she's listening, not that she wasn't before, but she more intently focused now that Heinrich seems to have drawn Ale's ire.

Had the Savage Prince not called on the Daeve to approach...?
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh. Mable understood now. She decided part of her job was to make sure the laws were enforced. She gave the Prince a curtsy and interjected, "Mr. Heinrich, would you care to review the laws with me or your Priscus?" Mable was not smiling.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Bump White "Bump" this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap continues to listen to and track the developments with the Prince, Edward and now Mable as simultaneously he gamely tries to converse with Alice Hart and Jennifer Hazelton without being rude and intruding on their business, clan or otherwise which is none of his business.

"It does seem like more gentle weather hereabouts than I got in the rest of The West," Dirt Nap says, not meaning to imply any kind of double meaning commentary on the Court or Domain. "Is it pretty much the same weather as when you were here before, Seneschal, Priscus Hart, Ma'am?" He asks.

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread