Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

As noted, previous roll was to find a means to sneak through via Perception.

For the sake of streamlining, should you need it, here is Brigit's stealth roll:

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-13 14:42:09 Brigit rolls 5 to Sneaky sneak ( Dex+Stealth) (10 Again) 5, 10, 5, 10, 7, 3, 1 2 successes

Kelreth

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Despite there not being many trees there are just enough places where trees brush up against bushes for Brigit to find a suitable hiding location. Though not technically hidden the view from the suspicious building is largely blocked by foliage. From the opposite side it looks like Brigit and Emily are standing or sitting or crouching under a tree. Neither of the pair see any of the desperate and destitute however. Likely the police station nearby and the hospital have put in effort to help, or clear out, those in the area.

Across the street from the pair the suspicious building is relatively quiet. A piece of bright yellow paper is taped to each door. At this distance the text is indecipherable but the iconography is not. It's familiar to both the Moonless and Crescent Mooned. The same iconography was on the curtains of the building that the pack had cleared out many months ago. When a fight between two packs of Uratha, one mixed of Urdaga and one of Anshenga of the Izidakh. Clarion's Call had won that day but there were more present that day.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Fuck. These bastards....." Emily mutters. "I sure hope Bell-Tolls isn't here."

She looks to Brigit. "It's your show, B. What you wanna do?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

"That depends," she says, "I haven't scene enough of them to know their value of Honor. A challenge to an Alpha is a challenge to the Alpha, but not all of the People respect it."

Then some thought.

"We are exposed here," she says, "I need to go inside, but you don't need to. Last chance, Em. You can turn around and go for the pack or you can come with me, but I don't know what's on the other side and I don't know how this is going to end. All I know is my path is forward, but if something happens to me, the pack needs to know where this is."

There it was. Brigit's intent was to go forward, with some vague plans to potentially challenge the Alpha for some one on one. They weren't gaining anything useful enough for her to consider waiting outside. And if things turned out for the worst, she wanted Emily to be able to tell the story of what happened.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I wouldn't like to gamble on that anyway," Em mutters back. "I know you know Pure, but some see a deal with us as not a deal at all.

The crescent gives Brigit a stare that clearlly says "Are you kidding". "Really? You're wearing my pants and you wanna try that again?" There's a hint of amusemenr in her voice.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

In much the way that the warehouse on the west side of town was somehow both haunting and yet inviting this building is the same. The iconography calls to the need for something more that all humans feel and from last time there's little doubt that the Fire-Touched know the right words. The building itself, from the outside at least, looks to be near empty. Windows that can be seen show empty rooms that screams the classic, desperate, floor space available. From the walk over there are a few windows that were closed and its clear that there are rooms on the inside that don't have windows. Places hidden from the outside world by plaster.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit just nods to the stubborn ass Crescent. No arguing back this time. Now wasn't the time for it. It was also not a time for Cunning. Hector's stipulation required a brand of Glory and sleuthing around would not gain her what he had called for. Brigit had to fight and, perhaps rashly due to her pursuit, she began to make her way to the nearest door.

Out in the open. No sneaking around.

If she could reach it, she would test it to see if it was locked.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Brigit had to be open, and obvious, and heroic. It was the path of Glory. Good luck, babe.

Nothing said Emily had to. I mean, by rights I probably shouldn't be here at all.

As Brigit walked clearly into the space, Emily slipped down to Urhan and padded along some way behind, trying to stick to the shadows.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 04:36:38 Emily rolls 6 to Sneaky Wolf: Dex + Stealth +2 (Urhan) (10 Again) 10, 4, 1, 3, 4, 9, 9 3 successes

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Tense seconds later Brigit arrives at the closest door. A nondescript entrance to a nondescript building. Narrow glass windows with thin lines of metal crossing inside of them for strength run alongside the door. The pale yellow light of older office buildings glows faintly from several of the doors within the building. Having seen the outside its clear that those to the left have windows while those to the right have none and are fully within the building.

The door itself is unlocked and the hallway past it empty.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit would step in some steps. And glance around.

"Howl," she hollered, remembering the Alpha's deed name of this pack.

Brigit wasn't fucking around. If Glory was her's to be had, then she would have it, but she wouldn't sneak around in it's pursuit. That is not Glory.

If she had to call the Pure to her? So be it.

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last