Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Enzo's Apartment After the Mall

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo arrives at the apartment and leads his fellow changelings to the door. He unlocks it and opens the door, allowing them to enter.

The apartment is nice, not too large but neither small, sporting three bedrooms and a large living room. He has many mirrors, small decorative ones on empty spots on the walls, and one wall, behind his TV is actually all mirrored. He has a large wrap around couch, and a cheap mini-bar in the living room. Its obviously a house suitable for a party, but its oddly clean. Not spotless, but clean.

"Make yourselves comfortable, the bar is open for anyone who wants a drink, Erica knows where the cups are, if anyone wants one." He says motioning to the bar.

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha seems rather pleased with climbing out of the car and getting a little bit of personal space around herself. However, when they step inside she shuders and looks at the walls. Mirrors dosn't agree with her particularly much. "Oh, joy. Mirrors... You missed a spot." With that said she looks around curiously in the rest of the appartment. As far as anyone can tell she never look straight into any of the mirror surfaces. She keeps fiddeling with the aviator goggles around her neck.

Once her curiosity is sated she takes a seat, the gun sliping from her pocket and onto the table. It swiftly comes appart in her hands though as she dissmantels it, lining up the components neatly on the table. "Good to be away from there... Think I'll end up missing the buss out of here though."

Erica nods with a smile and makes her way over to the mini bar, producing several glasses and setting them on the nearest surface. That done she removes her fur coat and lies it on top of a chair. Under the coat she is wearing, as the others would have seen in the mall, plain blue jeans, and on top of that is a corset top that's just enough to show her off without being -too- crude.

"So, who wants something to drink?" She smiles, seeming -much- more relaxed now she's back in the apartment. As Erica glances round with a smile, her gaze falls on the gun Sam is skillfully working on, and she jumps a little, her eyes widening slightly in alarm, she half opens her mouth to say something, then frowns and closes it, glancing at the pieces of the gun, then at Enzo with a worried, meaningful look.

Erica's corset

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice was a little concerned with how quickly Enzo and Erica were changing the nature of their relationship with her. She had been especially worried when it looked like she was going to be the only one going with them back to his place. As abrasive as Sam was she breathed a sigh of relief when the little Wizened tagged along, trusting in Sam's presence to keep the other two's hands to themselves or at least to each other.

She walked in and froze like a deer in the headlights of an approaching vehicle. Mirrors?! Why does he need so many mirrors? Doesn't he know the risk?

Keeping the concern from her voice she answered Erica plainly, "Large ice water."

She looked at Sam working on dismantling her firearm with interest giving it a quick appraisal and then looking to the woman with irritation at how rude she was being by flashing a weapon in someone else's home. Alice approached Sam and cleared her throat waiting for the small woman to look up at her. Once she does Alice gently nods her head toward Erica and addresses Sam, "You wanna frighten the poor thing to death? Would you please do that later?"

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

Enzo laughs a little as Sam mentions the mirrors and a little more at Alice's reaction to the mirrors. As he watches Sam pull out the pistol and start disassembling it he frowns slightly, but not out of fear or anger, mainly because she didn't say something before hand. To each their own, hers seemed to be pistols, but atleast warn people before you whip out a piece.

He grabs Alice a glass, one of the chilled glasses near the fridge, and fills it with ice, and then water. He hands it to her with a smile, and then turns to Erica, smiling at her reassuringly. "Sam, next time, please give a warning. As for missing the bus, you're welcome to stay here with me, I have extra rooms and I dont mind any company. Alice, that goes for you as well, if you dont have a place you're staying at right now." He says.

Enzo makes himself a drink as well, Vodka and Redbull, and then flops down on the couch. "So lemme know some stuff about you guys, other than knowing pet names of Ice Princess and Small Fry, I dont know much about you two." He says with a smile.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice gives a small friendly smile back to Enzo when he hands her the water. She takes a finger and reaches into the glass dipping her finger in the water and touching the ice. There is the crackling sound of ice chystals forming and a small cold mist billowed over the side of the glass. Satisfied that the drink was cold enough she took her finger out.

She walked over to the couch Enzo was on and sat down at one end of it. She did not sit right next to him and instead kept a respectful distance between them. She wasn't specifically avoiding him but perhaps she was being polite. Once seated she took a sip of her water. While seated she sat with rigid, perfect posture that was as if she was carved from ice and placed there.

She turned to Enzo when he asked Sam and her about themselves. She spoke in a voice lacking emotion, "I've lived in Sacramento for the past five years or so and came from the hedge about seven years ago. I have remained in seclusion from others like myself and hid my nature from the lost in Sacramento until now." She paused as if she was not certain she was going to continue but decided to, "I only worked up the courage to make contact with the locals...well, today. I wanted to be cautious. I worked at a gun range for a couple of years and now I currently work as a store clerk at a store that sells and repairs guns. My passion is target shooting, hunting, and competition shooting. Not much else to say I guess."

OOC

M
    Mysantheral

Sam glances over at Enzo as they commet on the pressence of the gun. "I figured you would prefere me doing this rather than taking your car appart. Doing stuff with my hands make me less uncomfortable." She looks around the room again, tracing a path between each of the mirrors but not looking into any of them. "People touching me makes me uncomfortable, people looking to closely at me makes me uncomfortable. Mirrors makes me uncomfortable... As does Pretty People like you lot. Mind you, less so than having dozens of children staring at me." She looks down at the gun for a moment, her hands dancing over the table and laying parts in a new order. "I get snarky and mean when uncomfortable... Sorry about that, by the way..." She glances up at Alice.

With that she sits back and runs her hands over her face, leaving a sticky, black streak of oil on one chin. "As for me? I... well, I like to tinker. It keeps me resonable sane. I've not been back for... particularly long, and havn't encountered more of us before. The last few months I've earned a living fixing things that people have had a hard time getting fixed otherwise."

"Yes, lets not frighten the poor little thing to death." Erica grins faintly, flopping down on the couch next to Enzo and wrapping an arm around his shoulders, a Fuck my Silly cocktail in her other hand. "We're all like you Sam, we got out and came here, it's safe with others, we can hide each other from Them. You can stay too, 'long as you don't wave that gun at anyone. And, hm.."

She tilts her head, grinning wickedly. "So, what else makes you comfortable, apart from tinkering with small things? And if you work at a store that repairs guns Alice, maybe Sam can fit in there?" She glances at the gremlin, and then shudders faintly at the oil stain on her chin.

"I've not been back for long, making a little money.. anyway I can, but I should have a job at the Ember now, which means dancing, which is what I really need to be doing."

Yog, Its fine

Enzo
    Enzo

PRE

"Like I said, next time, just give a warning. I've got no problem with you having a piece out, aslong as you doing go shooting my shit up. If you need a place to stay I've got a couple extra rooms, so you're welcome to have one." Enzo says to Sam with a small laugh.

He looks at Alice. "I can understand caution, I'm pretty cautious, even if you'd never guess it. So you've been here a while then, do you have your own place or are you needing one, I can fix up one of the rooms for you if you'd need it." He says with a small smile.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread