Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 75
DISPLAYED
Enzo's Apartment After the Mall

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

Erica smiles, seeming truly happy at the forming of the friendship, and a sense of peace coming over her as she realises it'll help mean she won't be on her own, hopefully.

"We can all add something then, all learn from each other, get better and most importantly at all, be safe and enjoy ourselves."

She chuckles, then looks to Enzo as he speaks, musing over his suggested pledge.

"Until Spring? That's good, we can renew it then if it's good for all of us." She silently decides to try and make it as good as possible for the others, she didn't want that sense of compaionship to fail, not if she could help it.

M
    Mysantheral

Samantha looks down at the floor for a few moments, then steps forward and puts out a hand for them, palm up. "Hereby I wov to aid my companions and friends, to share my skill and knowledge with them for the betterment of us all. May we all hear the unspoken word of the heart to help us ease each others suffering. May we not harm each other by intent, neither directly or by proxy. This is my wov. May it last till the turning of the seasons, when life comes out of hiding and the world once more becomes verdant."

A smile plays in her face, a face very unused to smiling.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice listens to Sam and is impressed by her wording of the pledge. She took a large drink from her glass finishing the vodka before setting down the glass. It sounds like she almost has everything. Not bad...

She focused her mind on the words of the oath letting them sink into the core of her being and inscribed them on her heart and reaching out to strengthen it with her magic. She reached out her hand, grasped Sam's, and spoke, "and may those who break this vow find the blessings of the pledge stripped from them and fate visit upon the oath-breaker a curse of equal measure until this pledge finds its fulfillment or all those present and oath-sworn release them from their vow releasing the oath-taker from their commitment to go their separate way in good faith."

Erica takes Sam's other hand, making sure to keep the Wizened between her and Alice and begins speaking herself, infusing magic into he wods as she seals herself into the pledge, repeating Sam's words.

"Hereby I wov to aid my companions and friends, to share my skill and knowledge with them for the betterment of us all. May we all hear the unspoken word of the heart to help us ease each others suffering. May we not harm each other by intent, neither directly or by proxy. This is my wov. May it last till the turning of the seasons, when life comes out of hiding and the world once more becomes verdant."

She continues, but doesn't use Alice's words to finish.

"If I break this Oath, I agree to be punished accordingly and to face those results, and not to try and escape them."

As the Pledge is drawn together and the four changelings seal the pact with the inner focus that steels them to each other, they each get a flutter as the Wyrd that comprises their fae aspect sounds a chord with the skeins of fate, and for that one, single moment, the three Spring Courtiers and single Autumn Courtier gain a sense of their place within the web that binds them together, red bands settling around them individually and joining them as one. When the moment passes, the pledge is sealed and the red bands fade away. A new motley has been formed.

End Scene

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread