Waking up it was Monday, ughh she hated Mondays, they were the worst of the worst, nothing was worse than Mondays....Hugging her pillow sitting up and giggling, haha so that was how people thought when they woke up on a Monday? She had always quite enjoyed Mondays, when she was younger it meant time for school and even though school was a nightmare so was it often better than her families and ever since her escape so had her sexual cravings always been at their lowest on Mondays.

As usual she woke up with the sun so she had plenty of time before needing to be somewhere, taking her exercise clothes and heading out to run in the forest tracks, quickly going of track to practice more diverse maneuvers, she would get these gymnastic skills up, she would improve them, who knew that might be a way for her to help her freehold one day? For now she didn't know how she would be useful to them, all she knew how to do were to charm, seduce and steal, true she was a master at all those things but how would that help her new found allies and hopefully friends?
The run going relatively smoothly, nothing weird to speak of, a couple of falls and slips upon trying a bit more than she could handle but those were both expected and only left some minor bruises at least, a pain she could live with and actually didn't mind, she did hate how she needed to use her fingers to trace them though.

Getting home, opening the door with her lock picks, remembering how she really needed to fix this security soon it was far to easy to break into any apartment around here at least in normal terms for her there were no hard places to get into if she desired to or so she liked to praise herself at least.

A quick shower before getting out, taking the bus and heading to her Korean classes, ohh she really wanted to get the final keys down on this language so she could quit this class.
Like usual she tries to hide but still drawn far more attention than she wants to, mildly disrupting the class.
The hours slowly passing by until it ends, not even having time to stand up before Chunhua grabs her wrist and drags her into the room they usually borrow to study in, releasing her and looking at her.

"Is it true? Did you kiss Maddie?"
Looking a bit ashamed
"I did yes"
"Why?
"I don't know it just sort of happened"
Chunhua sighing
"Did you force her or did she force you? She did didn't she?"
"What? No I would never take advantage of someone nor did she do it against me, the kiss were completely mutual I promise."
"Fine, I won't tell you what happened after you left but let's just say that it was a huge mess of things."
"I am sorry, it was not my intention, I knew it was a mistake to come, I am terribly sorry."
"Well done is done let's begin have you gone over the sheets I gave you?"
Looking surprised for a moment
"Well yes but you sure you still wanna tutor me?"
Chunhua giggling "Yeah but I am gonna have to keep a close eye on you from now on"......her voice going down in a silent whisper "I wont let anyone else have you, you're mine"

The studying progressing normally after that, slowly getting a little bit better grasp of the tongue.
The two splitting up afterwards.
She heading to the library only to find that the old man apparently wasn't there today so ohh

Walking around enjoying the air and mild weather that you can only find this time of the year, thinking about how she will earn money from now on, she still had enough to get by from her dancing night for a while but that wouldn't last forever. Finding herself by the hospital
Don't they pay quite well for blood and plasma? It might be nice to get checked in that manner as well.
Heading in, walking around until she comes across a poster that makes her shy back only to bump into a woman speaking about the very thing, turning around only to see two nurses mentioning the same once more she freaks out and starts to run, it was almost embarrassing how often she ran away from places, calming down a bit as two babies get's rolled past her, this was to much for her, running, running all the way home, she needed to face this soon, she needed to tell someone, it wasn't that she was keeping it a secret she just hadn't found the strength to tell someone yet nor had she found the right time.