Buzz, buzz the cellphone vibrated
"Movie night starts at 7:30PM, bring extra underwear cause were watching pee your pants scary movies"
Sighing for a bit, horror movie's really wasn't her thing but she had already said that she would come so it was hard to back out now, despite a night at a sorority would be a new experience one that she had never experienced, wonder if she could get into college?
"I'll bring my demon costume, hihi"
not that Chunhua or any non Lost would get the joke but it still made her giggle a little.

She would need to look into this college thing and see if there was anyone around that could help her, then again first she would need to gather the money for it first and decide what to study, there was a lot to consider and prepare not to mention if she truly wanted to? Studying to gain a job felt kind of pointless when she didn't even know what kind of job she wanted and in fact she probably didn't even want to work appreciating having her own schedule and do what she pleased when she pleased, ahh the life of thievery on the road had been so much easier but then again she had already met people here she could remember more warmly than anyone she met on the road. In fact a majority of the faces she had met on the road had blurred together becoming little else than generic memories at best.

Taking out her trusted majestic steed or as other people called it her bike and heading over to the sorority after a quick stop at a small store to pick up some popcorn to bring to the party and some aloe water for herself.

Arriving at the house, walking up to the door only to have it flunged open before she even had a chance to knock.
Behind it standing an assortment of girls around her age all of various asian descent, watching her, inspecting her carefully for a short while before starting to mumble and talk with one another.
Impossible to make out what anyone of them were saying, placing her hands over her cheeks, slowly pulling them back, touching her ears and guiding her hair back.

A hand grasping her arm and pulling her in.
"Sisters calm down, she is one of our guest's for the evening, come in it will be a bit tight in the living room so some of us are gonna have to sit on the floor, don't worry we have pillows and a great amount of space"
"I brought some popcorn"
"Ohh excellent I'll go pop them, you just get settled in the mean time, I think Maddie is already waiting in the living room, sisters be nice"
Chunhua walking of for the kitchen whilst she walks into the living room with the rest of the sisters, her first sight upon entering the living room where the girl that had rejected her yesterday or Maddie as she were apparently named sitting in the corner of the couch, next to her a white boy with his arm around her. She didn't really know why but this made her quite annoyed, she didn't have any desire to start a relationship with this girl, she weren't even her type and in all honesty could a mortal and Lost ever truly work as a couple with real love? But still this annoyed her, feeling her appetite for this woman grow, if she could just have her so would she know that anyone else she spent her time with were truly just second place as it should be.
What are you thinking, let the poor girl be happy, be the beautiful child not the monster.

Next to them were another guy, clearly Chinese and quite average there was nothing bad with him nor anything that made him stand out at all at least not in her eyes.

Sitting down on the floor, leaning against the couch, one girl walking over to the chinese boy and giving him a kiss, joking that if he stares to much at the new girl she's gonna be sad before cuddling up together.
The rest sitting down in front of her, looking at her, a restricted at first but it wasn't long before they started to bomb her with questions.
How old are you? Where do you go to school? Where are you from? Do you have a boyfriend? How do you get that hair color to seem so natural? Are you a model? What do you do for a living? Where did you get that belt? And so on, some audible and some lost in the myriad of words being spewed out at the same time.
"I'm 20-21 haven't really kept track, I just moved here I'm neither in school nor employed at the moment, I am thinking about college for next semester, sorry I've had bad experiences with men in the past so I prefer women so no boyfri"
Rapidly trying to answer their questions, seeing them take in her answers like hungry vultures, her heart starting to beat faster, reminding her of the girl groups at school, starting to prepare to run when a voice was heard.
"Ladies leave the poor girl alone and let her breath."
Chunhua had arrived with the popcorn and saved her, thank the fates for that, a little longer and she would have ran away in fear.
"I am sure that she will talk to you all in time and that she will come back and visit again if you just act a bit more calmly, look at her you're clearly scaring her right now, she's a delicate little flower so be NICE!"
Wow she had never seen this side of Chunhua before, she had always seemed a bit straight forward but also a bit reserved. Bowing her head down, taking a breath and then giving Chunhua a look of gratitude.
"Now lets start the movie, we have two to get through before bed time, the woman in black and hereditary"
Popping the movie in, Chunhua heading to sit down next to her only to notice that some of her sisters have already taken those spots.
The movie going on, the guys playing cool whilst many of the sisters screams, hide their faces in pillows, the girl with the chinese boyfriend cuddling up with him, the girls next to her trying to hide their faces in her lap or against her stomach/chest, not that she minds but she had no desire to indulge them letting them do as they please without giving them any responses, her eyes wandering over to Maddie again and again, meeting her gaze more than once, she clearly putting her boyfriend at an arms distance but not really seeming to wanna talk to her either.
The first movie ending and the second quickly starting, the atmosphere and experience were quite nice but the movies were just plain boring, it was not that she were particularly brave or fearless it was just that she had seen horrors beyond what humans could imagine, she could see a world hidden to them all, heck in a sense she was a demon herself so a movie showing the limited scope and horror told were nothing that affected her at all in fact it bored her.

In the middle of the movie she felt the need to use the facilities, asked for the way and went of, telling them to not pause the video. As she got out there was Maddie standing and waiting for her, speaking in a low voice with a clear level of either upset or worried.
"What are you doing here?"
"Chunhua invited me and it felt rude to disagree an invitation"
"Did you tell anyone?"
"No it's our secret"
"It can never happen again, I have a boyfriend"
Upon hearing the mentioning of the boyfriend her lustful nature immediately awoke, feeling that she wanted no needed this woman and she needed her now. Puffing herself up and looking seductively into her eyes.
"So you don't bear any lingering desire for me?"
Maddie blushing
"No please stop it"
Placing her hand on Maddie's heart, looking deep into her eyes, softly licking her lips before softly speaking
"Then remove my hand and walk away or kiss me, you have 10 seconds to decide, know though that walk away now and you will never gain another chance"
Maddie blushing, placing her hands on Yamiyo's arm ready to push it away "8", stopping to think, trembling "6", her eyes fluttering, looking around, "4" biting her lip, looking down "2" pushing her arm away, tossing her own around her and falling into a deep passionate kiss, time seemingly stopped, she was an excellent kisser
"MADDIE!"
Her boyfriend, starting to wonder what was taking her so long had gone to check up on her only to catch them in the act.
Maddie quickly ending the kiss and running after her boyfriend to talk, meanwhile Yamiyo found it best to exit before she were caught up in to much drama.
Quickly running to get her things from the living room, turning to Chunhua
"I need to leave, sorry, text me"
"We heard a shout what was that all about is something wrong? And why do you need to leave?"
"Ask Maddie, but not right now, all is fine bye"

Running out, quickly getting to her bike and riding home.
Feeling happy that she had bested the guy but at the same time feeling ashamed over how easy her lustul, her succubus, her demonic side had bested her and how she had caused such friction in a kind young girls relationship, a girl whom in her mind were nothing more than someone she wanted to conquer.