It had been a few hours since her morning fun, giving her some time to shower and freshen herself up. Feeling quite good in fact, the rejection she had suffered through which would probably have left most people either disappointed, sad or filled with some kind of negative emotion and truth be told she always expected that she would be no different not that she had ever expected to get rejected like this but it had filled her with a sense of new found warmth and knowledge that her altered existence were possible to resist down until the end which for some might feel like weakness or a flaw but for her it was a blessing to know.

Her phone vibrating with a text from Chunhua.

"Hey, I am sorry about yesterday, can we meet?"
"Yeah sure I'm free"
"There is a great little hole in the corner cafe, I'll send you the address"
"Great see you there soon"

Throwing her clothes on, taking her purse and heading out, arriving slightly later than Chunhua getting a wave to come sit with her in a corner. Already having ordered herself a coffee and gotten a bottle of aloe water for Yamiyo, she really did drink that far to openly everywhere.

"I am sorry about my roommate yesterday, hope she didn't scare you?"
"I'm fine don't worry about it"
"That's a relief to hear, also I hope my sisters didn't bother you, I tried to run after you admittingly a bit to late and found that they were all waiting to see the girl I had on my room, you must have been quite fast though none of them really seemed to be sure what they had seen."

Chunhua laughing thinking that her sisters had lost their chance whilst Yamiyo were more than aware as if to why they weren't sure what they had seen, it was a part of her everyday life and an issue she just now realized could make a lot of potential new careers/jobs quite hard, ohh she missed stealing it was such an easy thing to do, so victim less and always filled her with something to work on, all this new free time were hard to deal with.
"Yeah I ran quite fast I must admit, barely even had time to notice them"

"Haha I bet ohh that reminds me I never got a chance to give you these"
Handing over a small bundle of papers.
"These are some work sheets that should help you more comfortable and to better understand the language look them over before our next session please"
Taking the papers and looking at them.
"Thank you I will get to it as soon as I get a chance"

Chunhua looking a bit concerned before talking again.
"I know that this might sound weird but you see there was something I needed to ask you, one of my sisters said that she had seen you at the club yesterday and helped you home, so we got to talking and she seemed quite interested to know who you were, I didn't think much of it last night mainly just appreciating the time of from my studies."
Taking a sip of her coffee before continuing.
"Not that I know you well enough to tell her much but you see she went out early this morning, came back and paced around the house like she was lost in thought's, I didn't notice it though it was another of my sisters who told me. Just as I got up after sleeping in due to my cramming last night I could see her head out and then a while later we could all see her come running in, throwing herself at her bed full of tears, saying that she could never be forgiven, talking of how her parents would be so disappointed in her and between sobs mentioning her boyfriend. She never did tell us what had happened and I know that it's probably a reach but I wondered if you perhaps had seen something last night or knew something to figure out what's happened so we can help to console her?"

Looking a Chunhua and thinking for a second, feeling a bit of shame for having been the cause of this dilemma and hearing that she had a boyfriend certainly didn't make things easier then again if she truly loved him so would she not have been tempted to that level would she? Real love weren't as feeble as to lose that easily right? No it couldn't be, her boyfriend must just be to seem normal or a part of a young heart going through the motions.
"No sorry I was quite out of it last night and honestly more than getting help to get home so are most my memories from last night just glimpses and flashes"
She hadn't directly lied, her tale of yesterday were true but she had omitted to tell her of today, it felt bad to lie in this manner but this was not her secret to tell not to mention that she had promised to keep it to herself and that she would do.

The two enjoying a pleasant conversation for a while, adding in some help with how to pronounce some Mandarin words before splitting up each heading back to their own.