The sun had started it's ascension filling her young body with energy, the coming of spring the season she associated with were here and she should use it, this were the time to get things done.
Time to head out for a run, maybe this spring will bring a nice orgy or two...Shaking her head no not that. A true love to hold that can see beyond these mirror plays, stop thinking like that I want more than just a hot sexy body dripping with sweat, moaning in....just someone that sees me.

Throwing her exercise clothes on and quickly setting her hair up, putting her sport MP3 in, not that it played any tunes that were nothing that interested her but it covered her ears and made people respect her not hearing them.

Heading out, jogging as fast as she can muster aiming for the forest trails just outside the city, having made sure to find a nice apartment that were close to an area like this she had no issues getting there.
Running on the trail for a bit feeling the fresh air around her only made fresher from her presence, she truly wondered how it would feel to have a stronger mantle and how it would take it's effect on her.

Before long heading of the trails to use her athletic prowess in a more challenging arena, jumping over fallen trees, jumping against trees to create the sensation of jumping of with the opposing force, practicing her jumping maneuvers, trying new ones and challenging her body, falling down more than once when over reaching but what is training without failure and she did have some skills in this field so she knew that these maneuvers would soon become a part of her if she just kept at it.

For a brief moment seeing something in between the trees but it's gone as quickly as it was there, was there ever anything there to begin with or did she just see things? Well whatever it were so for now so were she not in danger and she would soon return here if there were something out here she would soon see it again.

The water starting to run low this were a clear sign that it was time to head back home again, stopping by at a minor store on her way preferring to help mom and pap shops over big chains, picking up a new set of lockpicks remembering how the cops had taken her old ones from her during her brief stay with them.

Once home taking her new lockpicks and trying them on her own door, getting it open without leaving a single mark with ease seeming to please her quite a bit.
Good this way I should be able to keep the skills up, wait if it is this easy to pick I really should look into getting better home security so that no one breaks in like a robber wanting to steal her...unmentionables, kissing, enjoying the swee...
Shaking her head to stop these thoughts, making a mental note of needing to order a bunch of locks and look into getting better security. She hadn't had any real pleasure for a while and the weekend was here she always got extra aroused on these days knowing that there were plenty of people whom were out to find their fun during it.