Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Right then, I'll hit up the Asylum and ask 'em about what is best ta use ta force my gimps into their suits," Circe jokes, "They'd buy that. I mean while I didn't use anything when getting inta the prototype," the bland grey thing with a knife hole, "Getting out was a pain in the ass, so maybe powder helps with that."

Circe had no idea what was so funny about it, guess she'd have to have been there to see Boy's bluster fall apart. Then she folds her arms with a serious expression upon her face. She gives Sonja a nod of approval, "Defy the mouse. Fight the great global conglomerate with all yer might."

And her a Klingon? "Who knows," she shrugs, "Personally I happen ta like my smooth forehead," she rubs it for emphasis. "And I much prefer Italian ta that weird Trekkie language," then laughs loudly at the mention of bat'leth, "Given Trekkies I'm sure their are metal copies out there. And if a rusty piece of metal can shank somebody," she inhales before sighing, "It can probably, ahem," she raises her free hand to make air quotes, "Work."

After a moment of thought she clarifies, "We ca also Google it. But it came from sci-fi so it has ta be crazy impractical. Like giant war robots."

The Fairest quirks an eyebrow as she thinks of joke to make. But doesn't, "Yes it'd be like Wonderwoman, wait, she did a magical girl thing. Batgirl, wait, she had a flag pole. Oh, like Super Girl, wear it under yer clothes instead of underwear."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"How do you pee in this thing, anyway?" She curiously prodded the suit with the tip of her tail.

"Yeah! Down with corporate monopolies! Eat the rich!" Sonnie yelled and cheered, then paused as something occurred to her, "You wanna go to Disneyland? I kinda wanna go to Disneyland now..."

"I should just stick to me staff, anyway. I've gotten pretty good with it," she nodded, "Though, there is nothing impractical about giant robots. You think we could hedgespin a mecha monkey?"

"Wonder Woman is a magical girl?" This seemed to confuse the Emerald Courtier. "Batgirl's a stripper? What comic books have you been reading?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, huh. Ah! Like an astronaut, ya don't!" She says with a massive smile before laughing, "Oh ho ho ho ho, I'll include a butt flap like those old timey pajamas. Thank ya fer pointing that out before it got awkward while wearing it."

Sonja then manages to get Circe confused with that odd combination. "Uh. Aspetta, cosa?? Ya want to go to Disney ta eat, no no no," she shakes her head as she looks at the Beast, "Ya want ta vandalize the place or something? Rob it? Because I'd need more prep time ta fight off their commandos."

The scoffs as Sonja doesn't heed her advice, "A moisture farmer with a grenade killed a giant robot. And from a practical stand point a tank is a much, much simpler design then a bipedal robot. Even that'd need multiple gear heads. So no," she makes an X with her arms, "We do not have nearly enough ta make a mecha monkey. Cole and I had plans fer a tracked Trod cutting machine, kinda like a bulldozer with robot chainsaw arms but," Circe gives a sad head shake.

"She spun around, got a flash of light and loud music, then had a new outfit. That's a magical girl ta me," was her explanation. "Stripper? Oh ho ho ho ho! That'd be the best superhero ever! But no. I meant the Bats would do this thing of sliding down a firemen's pole in civies and land in costume. Though a stripper pole would've been much better. At least she could've gotten a workout on it, oh ho ho ho ho!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Whoo-hoo! I love butt flaps! They're so cute!" The Beast laughed, shaking her behind, "That solves one problem! Well, two."

"Rob Disneyland? No, I just want churros, and to go on Space Mountain. Oh, and Haunted Mansion!" Who wouldn't like doing all that? Boring people, that's who.

Sonnie blinked her eyes, not really following Circe's TV superheroine descriptions (before her time, really), then shrugged, "Um, 'kay. So, what's next? Anything else I need to do for this cat-monkey suit?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"True!" She agrees with the Beast. Whether it is cute or solution is not specified. As for Disney she nods along,"Churros are awesome. Buuut I can simulate Space Mountain though then we'd hafta lose the cops so," she laughs.

More to do? She looks at her phone then groans, "Right, forgot about that." Circe picks back up the tape measure, "Sonja? Imma need ta feel up yer tail. Also measure around it again ta account fer angles with the hole. Yer gonna need ta strike a couple of poses."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

She snorted in laughter, which she didn't bother to suppress, "Uh, okay. I mean, it'd hardly be the first time. Just tell me the poses!"

At least her tail wasn't ticklish. Not that it would make this any less awkward.

"Dude, I could go for a churro right now."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe knelt down on one knee behind Sonnie with the tape measure on the Beast's buttocks. "Bend over, bend back, left, right, and whatever other poses stretch yer tail's, uh, anchor point?"

She wraps the tape measure around the tail before putting it back to the butt, "Already got tail's diameter, just don't want it getting pinched at the base." Circe guessed that'd hurt.

She didn't know the right word for the anatomy. "They ain't that hard ta make," she says while taking the measure, "Churros. I made coffee filled donuts. Churros are a kinda stick donuts so no worries. Oh!"

Circe's expression, which Sonnie can't see lest she moves to look, screamed for a light bulb. "Idea ya gave me. Imma spin up a tool ta help me with metal work. It'll help with the finishin bits fer a lot of stuff in the future. Like guns. Or prettying up any weapon really."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The tail was, of course, an extension of her spine. While a human's spine ends in the coccyx, an internal fusion of vestigial vertebrae, there was nothing vestigial, or internal, about Sonnie's spine. Covered in short reddish-brown hairs, it ran over five feet in length. Base to tip, the tail was probably as long as she was tall.

The Beast complied, bending this way and that as instructed. She glanced over her shoulder at the blue elf. "I gave you the idea?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes ya did," then hums as she runs her hand along the tail, "Still soft. Do ya use Head and Shoulders fer this? Oh," she placed the tape measure away, "That should do, do ya want a circle, square, or pyramid fer yer tail whole?" Circe stands up, "It will not be flush ta the tail just so ya know."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"You done fondling me?" She smirked and turned around. "Ummm..." she considered the options a moment, "Circle sounds fine."

"So, how did I give you an idea for... metal work, was it?" The Beast seemed honestly curious as to how she inspired the Fairest.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread