Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Blue hands rise up as Sonja proves her expertise at excrement expedition. Said hands clap in applause. As for what she needed? "Only one thing do I need," she draws something from behind her back as she walks back to Sonja. Circe's hands shoot forward as she begins using it upon Sonja, "Just hold still. Gotta remember yer sizes."

"I used ta think that about 'em. Drow too," Circe comments, "Then the worst nightmare ever happened which seriously turned off the latter." She keeps measuring Sonja, "Dirty fighting taught me ta respect the jumbo sized former. Damn things would rule the world if they weren't so small."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

The monkey giggled and held still as best she could, though some spots measured made her a little ticklish. "You're not gonna write my measurements down?"

"I dunno. I always thought spiders were our friends. They eat flies and such. They're like natural pest control!" Sonnie nodded, then jumped slightly as the measuring tape touched a rather intimate area. "Oh my!"

"How long does it take to make one of these suits?" she asked, curious.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

While taking the measurements Circe pauses, "Write down?" She whips out her smart phone and quickly types into an application she made, "Never expected a pedestrian suggestion from someone that plays Spiderwoman with rooftops." Then laughs at some of the reactions, "Ticklish lil' monkey?"

She stands up having the measurements in the phone with the program running, "Technology F T W," laughing, "And I have no problem with the lil' ones. Bugs suck. The problem is when the spiders get so big that WE are the size of bugs ta them."

As for the question of the suit creation time she was going to have fun with that. "Well it kinda depends," she spins slowly in place as she sings that out. A blue hand shoots up to count off, "There are options. One a few hours with ya here. 2 some days or 3 about a week. Each has its own problem. The first I will just tell ya without asking," Circe reduces to 1 finger as she leans forward with a smile on her face. Sonja may need to worry, "You will need a snorkel, not ta move fer those hours, be naked, and ya can only wear it once," she gives a thumbs up that turns to a thumbs down.

Circe leans back with a smile as she eyes Sonja, "I don't recommend it Sonja. Want ta hear about the other two?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Well, aren't you fancy with all your... phones and things?" The Beast laughed, then suddenly blinked in confusion, "Wait, you've seen bugs that big?"

Sonnie listened to the Larcenist go through her spiel, and her expression suggested she did not like idea of being immobilized for hours on end. The nudity didn't appear to bother her, however.

"What good is the suit if I can only wear it once?" That just seemed silly. "What's the other options?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gives Sonja a flat look, "Yeeees I have. Two places. The Hedge is fucking scary," her tone was serious but then becomes up beat, "And Hollywood has varying kinds from scary ta campy."

She points at the workbench, "Couple of days and ya get a basic one with a zipper in front. Or back if ya prefer. Option three takes longer because I need ta get the polyester ta back line the zipper." Circe begins talking while using her free hand for gestures, "I do not recommend skipping the lining. This stuff is hard ta get inta and easy as a bottom layer, so ya want that lining ta make the zipper not on yer skin. Also, do ya prefer bare, baby powder, or corn starch?"

Because wasn't that a fun thing to ask. "Or possibly baking soda," she shrugs, "Don't know never tried it.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Dude, I've never seen a giant bug in the Hedge before. Now I kind of want to." She pondered the possibilities. "I saw a big talking cat once. Remember that?"

Sonnie tapped her chin with a forefinger in thought, "I could probably zip up a back zipper with my tail... no, wait, there'd be no tail hole. Oh well, front zipper it is!" She nodded, "Oh, hey! Then I can do that slow sexy unzipping-a-wetsuit thing and show off my cleavage!"

What cleavage?

Shush.

"No, no, definitely don't want a zipper on my skin. Owwie." She shrugged at Circe, "I'm not into latex clothing. Are you? What do you find works best?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe snorts, "Lucky you Sonny." Before blue lips part in an evil smile, "Here is a nightmare source. Mundy spiders can get big enough ta eat birds. Imagine the cockroaches giant Fey spiders might eat." Then tilts her head in thought, "Huh," giant talking cat? "Totoro? Oh wait, yeah that thing. Thought the pupper lady was cuter. Oh, what'd her lil' boy look like anyway?"

Because Circe never got to see him. Then Circe starts laughing at Sonja's zipper jokes, "And if it jams it'd be a bitch and a half ta fix it from the back. Good excuse ta have someone strip ya though. Front style worked fer Catwoman, no reason it can work fer the, hmm, Jumping Monkey? Monkey Girl is too generic," Circe shrugs with a shake of her head, "No idea. But ya'd rock it girl!"

Then laughs more, "Oh ho ho ho ho! Yer the Spring," she points at Sonja, "Not me," then herself before shaking her head, "I have no clue what's best. But I have a plan B fer yer ignorance," she points at the door to Iron Side, "Go ta the S and M club ta ask an expert." She then holds up her free hand with the index finger up as she switches to a fake British accent, "Never turn down advice from an expert in their field."

Circe gives her a curious look, "On that note I've a question about knife throwing. How do ya keep the blade from hitting the target hilt first when it does that spinning thing?"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Yeah, the talking leopard in the Hedge cabin. He was weird." Sonnie shrugged and thought back to the day at the dog shelter, "Boy? He was, um, bigger than expected. Also, kind of an asshole."

"Monkey Girl is an epic superhero, thank you very much!" she nodded with a smile, "Issue #1 of her comic book will be out any time now. And then there's her big movie! Gonna make Deadpool like like a drama!"

"Ya know," she crossed her arms over her chest and smirked, "Just because I'm Emerald Court doesn't mean I'm into every kink in the world. We're really quite varied. I'm mostly into sports and martial arts. And food. Lots of food."

"Practice," the Beast grinned, twirling the blade.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

The summary of the Boy gets her to snort in laughter, "So teenage hobs are just like mundy teens? Not a surprise at all."

Circe hums as she taps her chin, "Hmm I guess she is. Though the name is actually familiar ya know? Wait. I thought Squirrel Girl was the animal super heroine related ta Deadpool?"

Circe laughed at Sonja's rejection of her courts stereotype. Holding up her hands in mock defense, "Hey nothin' wrong with goin' against type. I'm not screaming blood and glory, nor am saying honor every five minutes, oh ho ho ho ho! Muscle head morons."

"Ah, good answer."

Back to the suits, she examines her smart phone for a moment. Checking something. "Ah, question Sonnie? Any particular color ya want the suit. Monochromatic is probably easiest, unless ya want ta wait a lot longer. Because, uh, I have no idea how ta make patterns so ya know, research would add time."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Yeah, he was a punk. Acted all tough. Took some convincing to let me send him home and give me the cure to the kid he pledged." Then Sonnie suddenly remember what she saw Circe doing with the cop behind the shelter, and she snorted in laughter.

"Monkey Girl is my original creation, I'll have you know. And it'll be under my own imprint, not Marvel. The Mouse can't own everything!" She nodded firmly.

"Well," she said, smirking at the Iron Spear, "I'm glad you're not a Klingon. Although, I think you could pull off the bumpy forehead." She smiled as something occurred to her, "I wonder if bat'leths would work for real."

The Beast blinked and considered colors for a moment, "Um, black I guess? It goes with everything! I'd just be wearing it under clothes, right?"

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread