Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

A brow arches, even as she clicks her pencil, fingers itching for something else to be between them. She doesn't let go and start absently marking the page in front of her. "What, are you gonna dangle that in front of me and not elaborateness?" she asks, knowing Tyche had all the right to say yes, shut up, it's personal, or a variation of all three.

"True enough," she says, slashing a dark line on the page and flipping the pencil around to erase. "But sometimes you need those higher stakes or it doesn't feel enough, y'know?"

A laugh, light at first, then an echo of the drunken brittle sound.

"First... I wanted. Needed to make sure I caught up with Morgan first. Only been to three meetings, but. I've been reclusive....and this." she didn't need to explain as she gestures around herself the bag and the coolers. "Well. I haven't been...y'know." she shrugs, gnawing on her bottom lip.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

1..2....3.... JUMP.

Mixing up routines was as essential as maintaining a fitness routine. And parkour was interesting, different - and something Phoenyx was still learning, to push her body in a different way.

Up the fire escape. Though the abandoned building. Up the stairs to the roof. It was only a few feet. She could clear that with a run-up. Totally.

The Arrow lands with a roll, pushing back to her feet, ready to move on.

Wait! People!

The Obrimos does a double-take at the faces, noticing the shock of pink hair and the new Guardian. It takes a few seconds of staring to process the unexpected people before her. Dark eyes dark from Briar Rose to Tyche, and the Arrow straightens up from her move to carry on, walking over slowly and tucking a strand of dark hair back behind her ear.

"Hi," she says, a little warily. "What are you both doing up here?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

3. Likes Yumyumcrow, Stray, liked this post

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tyche raised her eyebrows, coupled with a smirk and a gauging look as she pondered whether she should say anything, but Briar Rose may have thought the incident.

"Someone I was close with did something they shouldn't have,"
    Tyche said, "And, uh... people died."

All because he didn't think the rules were 'modern' enough and were too 'oppressive'.

She couldn't really elaborate further on it. Not here, but, hey, Briar asked.

Tyche would laugh at comment of higher stakes. "I think that's fair to say in art," she said. So long as that mentality didn't bleed into their work, all was well.

"Haven't been what?"
    she asked, her tone gentle. The rest made sense, but Briar Rose's hesitance was a mystery.

"Jesus!"
    Tyche exclaims as the Arrow lands from literally our of nowhere. Then... a fit of giggles. She couldn't help it. Pheonyx had startled her and her body had to shake of the adrenaline.

"Well hi!
    " she says once she has (mostly) recovered, "Oh... y'know, talking about life. And there's vodka."

And, after that little arrival, Tyche definitely needed a drink. Thus, she'd reach for the bottle provided Briar did not protest.

5. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Xadun liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"Ah," she breathes, understanding wrapping around her. "That old tale." which, Briar Rose, doesn't seem inclined to press. If she hadn't been freshly wounded, she might have poked the Acanthus' scar, offering her own underbelly, but now....now wasn't the time.

"This, this isn't anything. It's just relaxing my wrist and warming me up. she scratches a few more lines, "Ya gotta feel to feel, if you don't, then it's just marks in your medium. Without meaning and that. she shakes her head with a sigh, considering what she was going to put into words with that gentle ask.

But before she could, Pheonyx appears.

She grins along with Tyche's laugh. "Hardcore parkour?" She really needed to to a work out with the Arrow if this was some of the exercise.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Something about the shocked reaction of the Guardian makes the Arrow reveal a small smile. She eyes the vodka bottle. "No thank you. I still need to get down from the building, so I should keep a clear head."

Phoenyx nods. "I'm getting into it. It's exciting! I'm more likely to be moving across the city with work, so finding ways of staying mobile is good for me." She hops from one foot to the other.

New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tyche resisted the temptation to say more to Briar. Many of them had dealt with death, the point of Tyche's experience is that none of the Sleepers had to die. All her old lover friend had to do was follow the rules.

The words of needing to feel for her art are met with a nod, but Tyche didn't fully agree with the sentiment. Some of the greatest poets and writers were raging alcoholics.

Booze has a way of awakening pieces we've forgotten.

Maybe it was different for physical art.

As Briar Rose hasn't ceased Tyche's attempts to take a drink, the Guardian does so. Then, after putting the bottle down she snorts at the smiling Arrow's response.

"Well, I mean - and I'm just spitballing here - you could just take the stairs,"
    she teased with a wry smirk, "You're welcome to rest a minute if ya want, but if not don't let us keep you."

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"Pfff. Stairs. For plebs amirite?" comes a brighter voice, forced in places. A distant thing to the brittle sounds she had been making before.

"Have some of my nice grown up potato juice. I can flush it out if you wanna bounce over to the next rooftop after." she offers, the Arrow might not drink for whatever reason, or she might not want Briar Rose to pull upon Life and snare the sweet poison out of her system.

But she does nod with Tyche, if the firebird had other things to do, she wouldn't keep her.
    forcerhertostay.trackher.keeptabs.
    don'trunoutofmylife

Sigh.

This was her not, forcing her issues onto others.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"I could. By that token I could also jump down..." Phoenyx retorts, eyes keen.

She stops bouncing and looks at he canvas and pair of mages.

Go on! Be a rebel!

"...
    No thanks."
    The Arrow smiles. "How have you both settled intot he city so far?" He question is a little stilted, as if she's not sure what to say.

See. I did a small talk. I'm improving.

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

+1
    SL
    PRE

Tyche would give a playful nudge the pink haired Mage. She tried. The Arrow just wanted to be squeaky clean. Probably had to do with the want to stay sharp. Susceptors and Epopts could relate, Tyche supposed she could too, but Emissaries got a little down time here and there. They were more diplomats than spies when compared to the others in the Guardians. The trade off for their low-status in a way.

Tyche would stay right where she was next to the Apostate before she granted Pheonyx a smirk as she said she could just jump.

Arrow's got jokes... Or does she?

To the question, Tyche shrugged.

"I mean, sure,"
    she said, "I didn't have a lot to unpack. Couple duffles. Never had a lot, really. Like to think it has to do with the foster care or when I, uh... roughed it. Live in a shithole just down that way for now, but I'll look for some new digs before long."

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Occult 1

Vulgar

PRE

"More for us then." a simple shrug, with a small smile.

She was going to speak, but Tyche beats her to it, feeling like she should facepalm. The Enchanter was new. Newer then her, she was still settling in, she'd hadn't seen what little Briar Rose had, even if the little she'd seen was arguments, sentencing. Ish. And a Duel Arcane. The Hierarch had stepped down, her sister had....left.

Fuck.

She reaches for the vodka again, and takes a nice, healthy swig.

"You do the uh art thing?" not awkward as fuck, the shine of the spirit on her lip. But words, man, words.

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread