Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"You're quite welcome, Mable, I'm so pleased you like them."

Edward smiled warmly as Mable spoke, even if he'd never had gardening as a hobby, it was lovely to see to passion in work. In turn, he listened to Alice's almost ominous pronouncements. "You have my thanks for the direction, Alice. To be safe, I will attempt to observe... with true joy in my heart."

He gave a short bow to both, and as a brief farewell said: "The winding path sounds delightful. I think I'll go find it."

2. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap comes walking down the driveway amiably taking in the lights and decorations.

"Evening, Ma'am, Keeper Wood." He says, tipping his Stetson respectfully. "The place looks amazin'." He complements.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable's warm smile remained as she talked, "So many uses for herbals." A little chuckle at some of the uses. "Also, I may have a place to sell some of the herbs. The money raised can fund more farm equipment for the college."

"I agree with Alice, this is a celebration whether you observe or participate just feel the joy of the season."

"The path starts behind the stables. By May all the flowers will be blooming. For now the tulips are up as well as some of the other spring flowers. We will start in about a half an hour."

A new arrival, "Welcome, Dirt Nap. So glad you could make it."

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice returns the laugh with the hollow facsimile of her own.

"Please the credit for the wok done to the farm is all for Mable. She has put her heart and soul into this place." Alice says after Dirt Nap speaks. Alice wonders at what they see here, now. Lyssa will have to tell her later. "Do you know if any more kindred are to join us this night or should we begin the rite?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

7. Likes Psychangel, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

At Mable's direction, Edward heads towards the stable to walk the path. He takes his time, seeming to savour the surroundings.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Glad to, Ma'am, Keeper Wood." Dirt Nap says smiling and nodding. "Kind of you to invite non-believers, so to speak." He says respectfully.

Dirt Nap observes, silently, and seems prepared to be a respectful bystander or to participate as a layperson, whichever is most respectful to the religious practice that has inspired the gathering this night.

"I believe you, Ma'am, Seneschal Hart." Dirt Nap says, nodding despite her unseeing eyes. "Still, I expect your support and encouragement might have helped things to turn out as best they could too."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you Alice, you are very kind." Mable considered Alice's question, "I'm not sure, I have invited the domain but this isn't everyone's cup of tea."

Mable smiles at Edward's obvious enjoyment of the flowers. "Alice, after would you care to walk around the garden's with me? I could explain which flowers are where and you could touch, smell etc.?"

"Dirt Nap, even if someone doesn't believe in my religion, they can still celebrate spring and the equinox. I am guessing you do believe the earth is round and there is a time where day and night are equal right?"

"I would say we can wait until Edward makes his rounds in the garden then get started."

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

She bows her head, acknowledges the words of thanks, while murmuring a small, "Shame," into the Zephyrus' breath. If there was more who could understand the greater world around them, though it had taken Alice's eyes for her to truly see.

"That would be quite enjoyable Mable. I look forward to it." she agrees, it had been years since she sought out flowers, never truly now she hadn't eyes.

Alice laughs her hollow, artificial laugh. "Yes, my first rite was the Summer Solstice, and that was before my initiation into the Circle." hiding the horror of the last night she had eyes, remembering fire, burning, ash. David Silver, covered in burns and the faith, the loyalty the Mekhet showed by completing the rite after the attack.

"Sounds like a plan," Alice agrees, a surprising giddiness surrounding her at the thoguht of the Rite.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap smiles to Mable, "Yes, Ma'am, Keeper Wood. I would agree with that, I can believe in the measurables right enough. Can I ask if I can help out, if that's 'propriate or if I should be jus' preciating it, watching quiet like?"

He nods respectfully in the direction of Alice, taking her confirmation of what Mable said as a kind of invitation or encouragement for him to be present for their rite.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded with agreement to Alice's statement, "I too had been to rites before I was Crone. But then I also practiced paganism before I was even aware of what it was or meant." Mable hoped that made sense to the others.

"You can either join in or just watch. Completely up to you. I plan to keep it simple tonight. I believe in meaningfulness as opposed to length of a ritual or anything really."
    Mable looks down the driveway.

"Perhaps I should call to Edward and we can begin? What do you think, Alice?"

17. Likes White liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread