Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 75
DISPLAYED
(Loyalty Is,) Diner Destination

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8

0 Scenes

"Anne's...you don't know her? Are you sure?" that they haven't heard of Anne seemed to have shocked him out of his tears, "Anne's...Queen Anne. She's, was, the Autumn Queen from the Bay. Still a Queen though...the Wyrd's...." he struggles to say, using the back of his hand to wipe the tears and snot from his face. "She wraps everyone but in Pledges, bargains. She promised Allie'd be safe. And well..." a bitter, brittle laugh. "Take me to Funderland, and I'll tell you about Queen Anne." the fireheart says, his smile sharp and his eyes, burning once more.

From behind the diner door, they hear the hustle of orders and the clink of dishes against dishes. Eventually the waitress would come through that door with their order....

Good to wrap here and move on to Funderland (or elsewhere)?

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

As much as it pained her to leave her omelette behind, Sonnie consoled herself by remembering the caches of snacks she had hidden around Funderland. There were some Lunchables tucked away in the Tavern. So, she nodded in the affirmative.

"Okay, we have a consensus. Let's go, then. I..." The Beast blinked her eyes in surprise, "Wait... Anne... from San Francisco? That Queen Anne?" Some color drained from her face, "I... I used to live there. I mean, I never met her, but I've heard... never mind! Let's just get moving."

The disturbed monkey prepared to move out.

Good to go on to the Land of Funder!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

3. Likes liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

Queen Anne, former and current Autumn Queen from the San Francisco Bay due to some happenstance with the Wyrd. Definitely an Autumn Court design if he'd heard one. Something to discuss on the ride with Sonnie perhaps. Speaking of...

He looked around to everyone.

"So, uh, who's driving us to Funderland or is this going to be the world's most awkward bus ride ever?"

Goes by the name: John

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"W-wha...?", she blurts out. Goblin Fruits weren't for smoking.
    Did they seriously suggest bringing a self-declared Loyalist into their Funderland, or Sera's coffee shop for the matter?
    "R...Rhode..., yes. Ahem, yes. I mean, the Butler... Mr. Higgins". True Courage is Grace under Pressure. "The Building is undergoing renovations right now. Besides, waking up Mr. Higgins at this hour... we shouldn't trouble him. Sleeping Beauty might be sleeping, you see", hmm yes. It made sense, sort of.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

0 Scenes

Eventually the Lost get their food, and they take Bobby Flamehart, to the very heart of their Freehold.

End Scene!
    I'll get the next scene up soon!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread