31 - 40
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Noisy Bells

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Chris had grunted softly as Hector spoke of the Anshega, figures they wouldn't know better or learn. Then had listened quietly as everyone else had their say. The Talon wants to speak up but holds his tongue as its not his place. That is for Hector or Emily to do.

Bleeds Well reminds Chris of the Talons back home. Blunt, to the point, and very much liking to throw punches. Pepper spraying the alpha Talon had been a really bad idea though. But kind of fun. The more stoic Storm Lord, aren't they all to some degree, that one will be interesting.

With an intent Look at Brigit the Irraka shifts his weight as the brawl continues. One can't surrender, one can't show weakness. This is how problems start.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

That. I chose.

Brief you? Try talking to me with an iota of respect you jumped-up....

Emily's growls ebb, watching what goes on.

And then everything moves. Bleeds Well, proclaiming 'patience' starts laying into 'Nikolai'.

Rolling her eyes as only a wolf can, Emily throws a look to Brigit and lays down, sighing. Being defensive is one thing when someone wants to shove their dick into another pack and act like they're the king of the fucking city.... what a prick for that thought.

The Crescent had heard of a Nikolai. Was it the same one? she didn't know. But assuming everyone knows who you are required a ego the size of a planet, and that... that was just arrogant, and that was Emily's pet peeve.

Watching the fight, the Urhan-Emily writhes and changes into a Dalu shape with shocking blue hair, leather pants, jacket and low-cut punk t-shirt. "Men..." she mutters, rolling her eyes and slipping over next to Necessary Guile.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit shifts to Hishu, her form bare and scarred as it was on the hind and thighs. Unlike much of the pack, this wolf does not use the rite to wear the clothes of the Herd.

As the fight begins, Brigit shifts her weight and looks to the pair. Bleeds Well had a point and this Iminir seemed less than respectful. Brigit had little patience for arrogance. Had Bleeds Well not done so, she would have thrown down too, but now the fight was between them. Still, that didn't mean it wasn't tempting to pile in and there was a certain eagerness in the Talon's eyes, even as she folded her arms and let the Storm Lord battle Bleeds Well "honorably".

Brigit catches the looks of Chris and Emily. Chris gets a nod and the Crescent, for her quip earns a chuckle.

Through it all, Brigit doesn't say a word, nor does she move closer. Her exile continued.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The Rahu is Suthar Anzuth and this is his domain.

The Storm Lord charges him wildly, but Bleeds Well is no novice and sidesteps him easily.

Strong arms snake out wrapping up the Storm Lord in his firm grasp.

"Yield and accept your place pup."

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-19 14:35:07 Bleeds Well rolls 6 to Grapple (10 Again) 9, 2, 5, 9, 4, 7 2 successes

Nikolai is now grappled. He can roll Strength+Brawl -4 to escape or overpower BW. As long as the grapple is maintained Defense = Str

PU: 4

8. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post

The Prowler
    Status (Firearms License)
    Allies (Emergency Services)
    Scout
    Ephemeral Reckoning
    Nikolai Wojcik

PRE

Nu Si Gid Namtar....
    Nu Si Gid Namtar....
    Nu Si Gid Namtar....

No one made him yield. Combat ceased because he wished it. Because there was another matter more worthy of his attention. Bleeds Well's form needed work. It was easy to slip under the shoulder. If he had a knife, it would have been even easier to shove it deep into the carotid.

And he called himself a hunter. When he could move freely, a dry laugh came from his lips.
    To surrender was to die. He was well aware of the space he took. Interloper. Stranger. If the roles were reversed, he would be the first to draw his weapon and put it between the eyes of an outsider.

He did not kneel. But he did bow his head.

The Abni-Gur was an act of dominance as much as it was an act of humility; the harrowing task met with strength and determination. Now, to resolution and forward motion, with his spoke now affixed to this burning wheel.

"My arrival was unexpected. Believe me, it was not my intention to breach your communion with your Totem. But know that it was not my intention to be here in the first place. The consequences of ignoring a summons, no matter your Tribe, is an unacceptable risk when you are unaware of the implications."

He looks to the Iron Master. Hector. "If your Totem requires intervention, I am willing to aid in whatever way I can."

"It asked for this to be dealt with quietly, yes? I think I can offer much in the way of silence."

An eye cautiously wanders to Bleeds Well. "With certain exceptions."

"Herd or Hisil, I'm your man."

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-19 15:10:54 Nikolai rolls 6 to Break Grapple (Str + Brawl) (10 Again, WillPower) 7, 8, 10, 1, 9, 3, 7 3 successes

Subtracting 4 from dice pool still yields 2 successes.

NATURE & NURTURE: HISHU

10. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

His grasp was firm, but only still only human. As the Irraka squirms he remembers what it's like to grasp a rabbit in his ferocious jaws and bite down, snapping its neck. If it came to it, this wolf has shown he wouldn't last long in a real fight as Bleeds Well. A boy giving his all to play as a man, but he was giving it his all. The determined Nikolai wriggles he free, Bleeds Well chuckles to himself, noting the sheen of sweat already forming on the man's forehead. He offers the Shadow Lord a wink and a smirk as the man raises his head.

Submission accepted.

"Decent enough for an Iminir. Long as he can keep his mouth shut and show some respect to his betters, he's okay by me." He shoots a glance of warning at Allen with the first statement before turning his attention to his Alpha. He offers Hector his blessing on the newcomer. He didn't need to use Warrior's eye to size the man up to know a physical confrontation wasn't his strong suit, but Mother and Father had blessed them all. It's the Rahu's place to do battle, while the New Moon did... whatever it was he was good at, cause it sure as fuck wasn't fighting.

<<My apologies for the interruption Necessary Guile.>>

PU: 4

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector was watching the new Iminir. He was watching Bleeds Well. He was also watching Necessary Guile and he felt a twinge of guilt: gullt that he had not moved first (but also happy that the Rahu had moved instead, as that way it was an individual marking out a point and not the Alpha of a pack); and guilt that the scuffle had occurred before their Totem.

Hector grunted and dipped his head slightly to acknowledge both combatants - the People conversed with more than words from time to time.

And then he looked back at their Totem, saying nothing - an eyebrow hesitantly raised in silent question.

Sometimes it was better to say nothing than betray ignorance and right now, Hector had no idea what Necessary Guile wanted them to do.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

14. Likes Mark, Ruach liked this post
    A
    Allen Brackett

Dress it up however you like, Nikolai was the first to stop throwing punches - which, in Allen's eyes, made it very clear who won this little brawl. At least his tribemate knew when to back out of a fight he couldn't win, even if he was not... cunning enough to not start it in the first place.

Bleeds' glares and glances are ignored, although they do present a problem of their own. The Blood Talon has already made clear he has high expectations of Allen, as he well should - but something in the Elodoth's mind told him that, from the way Bleeds talked about him (and rarely to him), he didn't trust Allen to actually fulfill those expectations. In this way, the fight that just occured was both a lesson and an opportunity. A lesson - that you should never give your enemy an excuse to use the weapons he is proficient with, and an opportunity - because the Suthar Anzuth may be about to underestimate his rivals. Which you shouldn't do. Just ask Napoleon.

The Iminir Allen will not be the one to speak before their Totem does, though.

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt grunts. The Alpha has spoken. The Totem has called. The Pack has gathered, with some new comers, and...'introductions' have been done. He smiles slightly at the other Rahu's handling of it.

Now, the real business can begin. Matt looks to the Alpha and Emily to interpret what the Cat wants, and decide what is good for the Pack.

He stands loose and ready, aware of where the others stand around him and of Brigit's more distant position as well, without looking directly at her.

17. Likes Mark liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily watches the scuffle unfold. When Nikilai spears she blinks slowly. "Your intent was to follow the summons, which means it was to be wherever it lead. So it was to be here, even if you didn't know where here was." She smirks slightly.

Man, I need a cigarette. I really need to see about dedicating a bag or something. Or just be naked, like B does.

Everyone else was being quiet, but that just wasn't Emily's style. "Let's just chill, okay? Dude, I'm sorry about the growling, but you're an utter unknown striding out into our pack and our totem and I don't know you from Fenris-Ur. It's a normal reaction. And you talking down to everyone because you're pissy for some reason isn't going to win you any respect, because you strut up with your 'I choose to come', 'I'm here as one of the people', 'look how great I am' dickhead routine." Man, that really needed to be punctuated with a cigarette. Dammit.

She looks around the gathering. "...What? You all know I'm not one to be quiet." She looks back to Nikolai. "Well. Except you, I guess."

The Crescent turns and looks at Necessary Guile, blinking.

From the Discord Chagen and Rules Channel:
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-03-21 04:23:48 Emily rolls 3 to Clarion Call's Rep: Wisdom Renown (10 Again) 7, 1, 10, 2 1 success

Nikolai knows that Clarion Call are the Forsaken pack in Scramento. They've faced off the Pure, the Beshilu and unruly spirits lately, bringing some semblance of order back to much of Sacramento's wildness within their territory.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

19. Likes Stray liked this post
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last