Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The mountain man grunts and pulls a small bone out of his mouth, he uses it to pick a sliver of flesh from his teeth before tossing it aside.

"So what are you plans for the pack? What should I be preparing for?"

He studies the Alpha, curious if there is a bigger scheme a foot or if they are just existing. Not that it matters either way. Plans are only good until first contact with the enemy.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector chewed thoughtfully for a minute.

"Survive. Hunt. Maybe pin down how many loci there are downtown - not just so we know what resources we have, but make sure they are safe and well maintained."

He grunted.

"I think Necessary Guile would like us to be more stealthy, but I reckon thats part of its nature."

He finished off the apples; gobbled up even the core.

"What do I want? I'd like to find out what our Pure cousins are up to. Where they are. Maybe get some idea what they're planning. If we can, I'd like to pick off any of their stragglers - reduce their numbers..."

"But they are not the real problem. Not until they push into downtown. Some years back a bishelu tried to ally with us against the Spider Hosts. I agreed at the time to not get involved; but really, if there is a lot of them... We need to thin them out before they get organised or some shit."

He shrugged.

"But, like, I have prioritise cleaning up our protectorate. Assuming thats possible at all."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

He bites into his fruit. The apple has surely seen better days, and this day will be it's last. BW spits out a seed as Hector speaks more coherently than he's ever heard before. Color the Rahu impressed when Alpha says protectorate.

His faith in the Cahalith is officially restored.

"I prefer taking on Azlu and Beshilu any day to fighting other Urdaga. If there are so many of the swarms around us, I agree that thinning them out is an important course of action. I'd love to see a Swarm Free Sacramento. I know we can do it, we have the numbers, and such a feat would be worthy of great renown. We might finally get some respect in the hisil for it."

His chewing is becoming messy as he digs out the good meat around the core of the fruit.

"Circling back to stealth, I'm a fan. I prefer to get as close as I can before suddenly striking at the enemy using surprise. I try to do so as much as possible, I'm glad that pleases our Totem."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector chuckles.

"Well I'm glad you and Necessary Guile are in accord. He think's I'm too loud. He thinks we owe him for his patronage because we are all so dumb. What can I say - he's a cat spirit. But he is resourceful and that is something I jive with."

His eyes flashed, held Bleeds Well in their gaze.

"I noticed. I prefer to misdirect, frustrate and lead astray. I prefer to know the all the angles. Not that I got the brands for that. I end up leading from the front or howling our praises to the Lunes. So I end up a Glory hog."

"Good to know someone else thinks we should clean out the Shartha besides me."

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The Rahu nods along with Hector's assessment, "All too often the Alpha's place has to be one leading from the front. But brother, now you have me." The Blood Talon flashes a cocky grin, the apples juices sticky in his beard. "With your glut of warriors you can finally step back and see the whole battlefield, direct like a general. Should any of the pack be resistant to taking on the Swarms, I will encourage them if you decide to make that move."

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector grins - it is a goofy, half moon, of a grin. Yet it somehow expresses threat and not is by no means humorous.

"Oh now we are talking!"

He chuckled for a moment.

"But seriously. That Allen was right about tracking down the Anshega. Before we turn our attention... south... we do need to get some idea on where they are and what they're planning. I don't want to expose our flank unnecessarily."

He thought for a moment.

"You got any friends in the herd?"

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The Mountain man pauses and looks down at his ragged form. He looks truly feral and wild, even in comparison to Hector.

He busts out with laughter, a deep and hearty belly laugh. Tears start rolling down his face at the absurdity of the question. He gasps, trying to regain control of himself.

"Friends?" The laughter comes back again in force.

Eventually the shaking stops and he controls himself.

"No," He responds with a perfectly straight face.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

A human might be offended by the mountain man's laughter. Hector is not. In fact, he even joins in. His mouth forms a great half moon and his shoulders shake with mirth.

"My bad. Wrong choice of term. You got any allies or contacts among the herd you can lean on for help. I think it is time we got some eyes and ears, because we clearly don't have enough."

Hector's face is as suddenly serious as Bleeds.

"I have a couple I can count on... for some simple things."

His eyes narrowed in thought.

"Maybe that Allen has allies and contacts. It was his suggestion to track down the Anshega and lure them into a trap."

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

His face gets grim and serious. "Not my purview boss.

Yeah Allen seems a likely suspect. I have noticed some interesting things on my patrols."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector shrugs. His eyes bounce around, flick back to Bleeds Well.

"Interesting, hey? Where at? My movements through the protectorate can be erratic - I can cover more ground but I can miss things... What have you noticed?"

An honest answer, yes.

An admission of failure, no.

The hunt was different for each Tribe.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last