Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer replies to the Prince's acknowledgement with a bobbed nod. The Prince looks to other business, and the Lady walks forward.
    Jennifer returns Lenora's greeting, with a pleasant smile and the rasp. "Good evening, Madame Black", as Lenora passed by.

Hearing Dirt Nap, she approaches the group that he is with. "Good evening, Dirt Nap. I do hope that you have been well since we last spoke. " She inquires sincerely.

The Lady turned to the Keeper who was conversing with Dirt Nap. "Madame Keeper, good evening. Are you interested in Botany?" She inquires, having heard something about seedlings.
    "I have an interest there, as I was thinking of re - opening the Flower Shop."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Psychangel, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Around her the buzz of general conversation rose and fell. Greetings mostly. But other topics surfaced, chickens and plants. Invitations for future rendezvous. Aside from returning the nods of greeting to those that were offered to her, there was little that pulled at her attention.

Instead it was with ease that her focus remained on the doll in front of her. Well... as much ease as one ever had around a Nosferatu.

"I am glad to hear such," Twist replied with true pleasure, curiosity sparking in her eyes and voice. "Is there a special reason or cause for such that you can share?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

4. Likes , , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Steps are taken, and the mewling creature leaves, near still, but away. No longer obviously relevant to this conversation, having been drawn into one with the Prince.

"I have found myself settled with the bounds of Sacramento once more," Alice begins, knowing she wouldn't say all, never here. Never at court, and possibly never to anyone at all. "Though I have decided upon something, acting upon an epiphany, You Grace. It's as simple as that." which was true, and so very unlike the Doll, always prone to overthinking, anxiety, and self doubt.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I am sure I am not alone in being glad for your presence in the city," Twist murmured.

"Oh?" she couldn't help the curiosity from showing even as she realized that Alice didn't intend to get into the details. Which could be for any number of reasons. Perhaps it was a clan, or covenant, matter. A personal one. Or one not finalized. Whichever the reason, Twist didn't take offense.

"There is nothing wrong with simple. I tend to prefer it myself usually," her lips turning up in a wry smile.

Pausing for a moment to see if any others in court required the attention of the Seneschal and finding none, she continued. "Epiphany's aside- how else have the nights found you since your return?" Having left only to return herself, she knew that sometimes it could be a strange mix of easy and disorienting to re-establish oneself in a city only half filled with familiar people.

8. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Anytime, Dirt Nap, you know where to find me." She gave him a warm smile.

Mable's eyes shown excitedly at Jennifer's question, "Oh a flower shop? That would be wonderful. I have an expansive flower garden as well as fields of other crops. I run a farm as well as work for the urban forestry project."

"Harold Jack, How are you doing? Anything interesting or new going on?"
    She asked pleasantly.

Lenora had gone over to speak with Ale. Twist and Alice were off in a conversation. Looked like Edward was the only member of the domain missing from court. She looked at the door and wondered if there were any new members coming in anytime soon.

Mable kept an eye out for any issues in court but so far it seemed calm.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Many have have expressed a joy at my return." she agrees, though she always wonders after the truth of the words. She was a Nosferatu, and even if she wasn't ugly, she was still Cursed. Voice and action. Not everyone could truly 'get over it', not even Clan. Try as they might.

"In my time, much I've seen as overly complicated." Comes Alice's artificial voice, "Always arguing for simplicity, and never quite believing that it would be possible." A smile quirks, too wide, too fake.

"My nights....? They have been busy, and in an instant. Dull. But such is the way of things, yes?" She tilts her head, strings loosening on one side.

Side thread?
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

12. Likes Killian, Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer is glancing towards the Judex and the Seneschal for a moment, apparently interested. She turns to face Mable, Dirt Nap and Jack fully.

"Oh you garden, Madame Keeper? I would not mind speaking more of this when you have the time. I keep Convolvulus varieties. Nightshade is also a close favorite of mine. A great deal of my hobby is supplying the blooms for any one interested in the language of flowers." She glances about the room, noting the Invictus among them. Her eyes land on Jack.
    "I have found the First Estate to have a fondness for subtle messages."

She watches Jack and Mable for a moment. She was also curious what the Herald might find of interest.

"Dirt Nap, I will be setting up that meeting we discussed presently. I do regret I did not adequately respond to your frank answer to my question. I tend to be hesitant to state certain things in public areas." The Lady Notary explained. She watches Dirt Nap for several moments, gauging his reaction.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque nodded quietly to Dirt Nap, affirming that it would be no trouble at all.

Side thread here. Everyone is invited just to help keep the main thread from being too cluttered with a 4 way conversation.

Blood Hunt:

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sorry Saber! Totes dropped the ball! Side thread HERE.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque bowed his head to Alessandra before making his way to the stairs, pausing only briefly to offer Lenora a cursory glance.

Jacque exits the scene. See you all next court!

Blood Hunt:

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread