Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Seneschal," Twist greets as she offers the pale Nosferatu a curtsy. One unseen by her eyes but not those of her ghoul.

Letting her steps carry her that way, the softness of her previous walk was lessened to allow the sound of her approach be heard.

"Well enough so far." *Neither of the Prince's hounds has had to act yet...* she added silently. She wasn't sure the comment would go over so well if said aloud.

"How does the evening find you?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods in acknowledgement of the Keeper's acknowledgement of his newly accomplishment Discipline. "Yes, Ma'am, thank you Keeper Wood. I have been working on keeping a lower profile for a while. It's like we talked about that time before; helps to blend in a bit with the other beasts, you know." He says with a chuckle.

"Thank you, Herald Jack. I appreciate it." Dirt Nap says softly, nodding and smiling slightly. Coming from someone who is practiced at the Discipline, and not given to idle flattery, receiving the compliment does feel like an accomplishment. "If you have the time sometime, I would be interested in any pointers."

Dirt Nap acknowledges the arrival of the Prince with a deep nod in her general direction, showing respect without any indication of trying to get her attention.

Dirt Nap notices Twist noticing him, and remains still, prepared to respond if she indicates any kind of interaction, and not demanding any kind of response in the mean time, only acknowledging the attention of the superior predator by his stillness.

Dirt Nap smiles slightly at Lenora's word play and says, softly after a moments pause, "Yes, Ma'am, Priscus Black. I believe it is, in a manner of speaking. Kind of you to notice."

"Yes Ma'am, as far as I know, Ma'am, Seneschal."
    Dirt Nap murmurs softly, inaudible except to immortal hearing, to Alice, looking over in her direction without meeting her eyes directly, just to the empty space to one side of her.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 
      ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Lady Jennifer Hazelton enters court, wearing a long A line dress of green. It is adorned by a silk dupion in champagne pinned around her neck. Her hair is braided into a bun at the base of her neck. She brings her small clutch, yet her messenger bag is absent. She is naked of her beloved technology. She walks in and curtsies to her Grace, and the Good Judex. She holds herself back at a respectable distance each time, respecting the need of not monopolizing busy Prince and court official. The Predator in her breast beat near frantic at the Princes' Beast for a moment, but she composed herself. She drifts into Elysium.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage continues to observe, seeing who talked with who, and who set themselves apart and to the side. Court could be an interesting game of chance and luck.

Who would stand out tonight?

Seeing Twist , Ale bows her head in respect and greeting. The true Hound of the Domain having earned such respect.

As Alice enters, Ale makes sure to nod her head in her direction, a greeting of sorts. Though the purple was a nice color on the Haunt. Not one the Savage would wear, too bright for her tastes.

Now speaking to the room at large was….unexpected, and she had to wonder if there was a reason. But not much thought was spent on it, as Twist answered and approached Alice.

When Jennifer enters, Ale nods in her direction as well. Wondering if the Lady only owned fancy dresses? But she was sure there were those who wondered if she only owned leather.

Time to touch base with one she hadn’t spoken with in Court in some time.

Dark eyes level on Lenora , and she politely motions her over. Not that she had to be polite, but she still tried every now and then. But they didn’t get to talk fully at the art show, and Ale found her curious.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the arrival of Alice, Lenora affords a slight bow to the Sightless, granting the woman the respect her position.

"My night finds me well, Seneschal,"
    she answers, her tone light so as not to intrude on Twist's own greeting, "Your attentions are humbling."

The Prudent Lord's smile widens slightly at Dirt Nap's response.

"You have my congratulations,"
    she offers, "It suits you."

Then came the Haunt, her beast Hidden like so many others. Lenora's eyes level with the woman, her expression carrying a hint of warmth as she grants Ms. Hazelton a nod.

Nonetheless, it did not take Lenora long to feel Alessandra's eyes upon her and soon Lenora's pale gaze met that of the dark beauty. She granted a nod of understanding before glancing to the group.

"Please excuse me,"
    she offers quietly before dismissing herself, traveling to the Prince and her pet.

Lenora bows deeply, holding the position for a few moments before raising again.

"Good evening, Your Majesty,"
    she says, "What may I do for you?"

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Seneschal Hart," he bowed his head at her salutation. "It is and I hope the same for you."

A smile found its way in the direction of Dirt Nap, "I'm sure we can make something happen."

He respectfully acknowledged the arrivals of the Prince and her Hound, with a deeper bow to the apex first then a slightly shallower one to the petite woman who stole the attention of all in whatever room she chose to grace with her presence.

"We'll have to catch up soon," he replied to the comely Priscus. Spotting the signal of the Prince, "Another time, but soon." he echoed.

Blood Hunt:

11. Likes Ruach, Stray liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice's head ducks, strings pulling loose then taut, less artificial, with the Doll imitating Life, but still jerking, forever bound in the twisting knots of her Curse. Acknowledging the bland assurances that all was well.

"The evening finds me," a pause, "Invigorated, Your Grace."

Dirt Nap might have avoided Alice's eye sockets, those vacant pits of visceral horror, but that avoidance has been noted by the sharp eyed ghouls a step behind the Blind Doll, and would be watching if it was fear, disgust or deference that had lead those eyes to avoid where her mistress' had once been.

"Herald Jacque," She murmurs, "Yes, as I said. I have found recent nights very much enjoyable, yes."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable curtsied to the Prince and gave a respectful nod to Twist and Alice.

"Good evening, Harold Jack. I'm good. and you?"

To Lenora, "The seedlings are really growing quickly. I have had to move them to keep the chickens from eating them. I lost quite a few to those little buggers."

She smiled at Dirt Nap. "That is wonderful. Perhaps we can discuss it after court? I'd love to hear more."

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora and Ale continue HERE
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods towards Lady Jennifer Hazelton. "Good eve'ning, Ma'am." He says to her in a cordial tone.

He nods in acknowledgement to Lenora's words and widening smile. "I 'preciate that, Ma'am, Priscus Black." Dirt Nap says. He nods again as Lenora takes her leave to travel to the Prince.

"Thank you very much, Herald Jack." Dirt Nap says. "I do really look forward to that. If it's no trouble, I can send a message to you when a good time and place comes up, to see if it works for you."

Alice's ghoul is able to ascertain in a moment that it is Dirt Nap's habit with all and any whom he feels are above his station to avoid initiating direct eye contact or any other action that might seem like he is making a demand for their attention. It seems most definitely an act of deference for him to avoid her eyes.

Dirt Nap smiles slightly and nods deeply to Mable. "Thank you Ma'am, Keeper Wood. I would be most happy to come by and talk sometime if it's alright with you. I can call and make sure the place and time are agreeable to you." He says.

18. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread