Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Sanctum Bridges - Page 2
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Bridges

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eventually going to settle into the new media concentration I think. VFX and creating an effect or reality that can be imprinted over our own is a pretty Awakened field of study."

He places the pencil back in the case and closes the sketchbook. He looks to the sandwich, contemplating if it was wise to eat after sitting for hours, but reaches for his drink instead.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Augmented reality...

"Sounds like a step towards preparing the masses towards Awakening. Someone who's played with augmented reality and worn VR goggles won't feel so shocked the first time they are use their Mage Sight after awakening."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah..."

He wasn't sure if it was anything that lofty. Truth be told he was mostly just trying to turn a hobby into something more. It was personal, part of him, not the order.

"So how about that Concilium huh?"

Smooth criminal right here.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The Shaman offers a low whistle.

"Quite the occasion. I have to say, I learned a great deal about the state of our current society, and a great deal of hope for our future. How did you enjoy being Herald for a day?"
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Anima's positive spin was so spinny it practically gave Pixel vertigo.

"All the points of trying with none of the responsibility of doing? Great." It wasn't. It was actually rather disappointing. "Maybe my tenure as Councilor will be more eventful."

The words were delivered as dry as a chic-fil-a order with a shrug thrown in for good measure.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

A sigh of relief. “And thank god for that. I’ve never sat on a council before, but I’ve attended Consilium gatherings for years and I’ve never seen a council do so little and so much at the same time. I look forward to our next opportunity to meet. Hopefully, we’ll have 5 chairs filled, we’ll chose a Hierarch. And get on with business. Shodan deserves a fair, orderly trial.”
    Con Spells Cloaked

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wish lists and platitudes.

Joy.

"Don't we all?"
    He smiled. ​"But I meant specifically. About the event. Or the people? Anything stick out? Anything you found interesting or want to talk about?"

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The Shaman glances around conspiratorially. "Did the actions of Guardians seem... co-ordinated to you?"

Anima does not have this knowledge ICly.
    Con Spells Cloaked

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The Shaman glances around conspiratorially, "Did the actions of Winter and Star seem... co-ordinated to you? Perhaps, two older members of the Consilium working to shake things up? Are they seeing something the rest of us haven't discovered yet?"
    Con Spells Cloaked

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:

+1
    SL
    PRE

"It seemed like there were only a few people in the room who understood what a just representative democracy looked like and had the back bone to stick to their beliefs. Everyone else either chose not to notice something, was forced into silence, or just followed the people who knew better."

He let out a sigh and took a sip of his drink.

"But I was asking about you asking me to speak for the Free Council and then telling me not to interrupt."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread