Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

(Sealing the Pledge)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord nods. "True enough, at least not yet. A chance for us to show our quaility in turn."

The winds bluster as the Wyrd takes hold, and Rhodes forces his will into the binding of the words, sealing the pledge.

The Flowering smiles, this time more genially. "No, I handle bureucracy and with words sealed I think that's enough of that, don't you? I suppose all that remains is to know that Magic, naturally, is my calling, should you seek it's knowledge. Or if you need work, we have a few avenues we can pursue for you. I trust that you have your lodgings in order, though I am not so crass as to ask them. We must have some secrets, after all."

Rhodes waves an arm before him, back towards the group. "Please, after you."

Pledge recorded here. And before you return to the thread, James Turner , don't forget to spent 1WP to seal the pledge!
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

2. Likes liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

(Sealing the Pledge)Willpower 1 Spent
    PRE

Whisperwisp

His will Mixed in with the Lords adding Will to words.

“These are good things to know, I do hope to start that expedition into the Hedge. I am the Watcher on the Wall, I try and keep an eye on our borders for any disturbances and activity. Apart from that, I keep an eye out for the truth of things.

“Yes I have my lodgings in order, thank you for asking. If you ever need anything don’t hesitate to ask, I’m here to help.”

He smiled and gave a small nod of his head as he moved to return to rejoin the group.

Goes by the name: John

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Watcher on the Wall? Not a title I'm familar with, but the rankings are many." There is a non-committal shrug.

The Autumn King puts his hand in his pockets, and strolls idly back toward the others.

Rhodes returns to the main thread.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

6. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread