Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shrugs. "You said trust for you was all about pack meaning the same thing when they say a word. But then you focused on what I meant when I said things, because it's not exactly the same as your meaning. And it's not for anyone and you can't make that happen - not unless everyone thinks and acts the same, and your ideal learning through diversity is gone. When I say 'sex' I'm pretty sure it's not the same as Nate or Hector or Bleeds start thinking. When I say Azlu, I have some pretty specific ideas about that too, but they probabaly won't be the same as others." It was simple, to her. She stretches tall, shoulders clicking. "I mean, probabaly, if you're sticking around in the Call. Everyone has something in common."

There's another chuckle, "You orginally said "scrutinising" which has a critical element, suggesting finding a better way. Again, disagree, because you're only talking about extremes. Question everything, kill all the insects, everything or nothing. Not exactly the 'balanced way' you were talking about before with both sides being considered." She shrugs. "Some things are set, unchangable. You're saying question everthing, all the time, every day. I don't have that luxury, it's not a practical aproach, so it goes in the bin. Life is fleeting, Allen. It's meant for doing the duties we have to but then enjoying where we can. Go queston if you can make better spades all you like, but hard pass for me."

"Finally!" The Crescent grins. "Stoic isn't fun, Iminir, unless you play at breaking them. And I told you. I'm the fun one. But my point was you didn't accept someone saying they had a feeling, an instinct, without practically demanding more definition. I mean, fuck, I might try - probably will try - but not everyone is as chatty as I am. Most people aren't, actually. And even though you say the words now, your actions before implied you really don't and now just want to say that you do to cover up not knowing. Guess I'll just have to wait and see." Another shrug. "I mean, yeah. It's how everybody learns."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

A
    Allen Brackett

"And how do you know which things are unchangeable, unless you try to change them first?" He says, smiling lightly.

The truth is, they are talking in circles. And oh, they could try to catch the other's tail until the Moon gives way to the Sun, but what'd be the point? Sometimes it's best to cut the Gordian knot, or let the discussed philosophies and mindsets be presented in practice. It was clear there was a lot of discord between them, something only time and effort may change.

"I leave you with that thought as a parting gift. In the meantime, if you'll excuse me, I have frustrated your patience long enough for today. Thank you for your time and knowledge; as I said: I'm in your debt"

And with that, the Storm Lord nods to Emily in farewell, leaving the Tur.

Unless stopped, Allen will leave the scene

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Because literally thousands of others have tested them so much we know which ways and tools work? If you're doing that, you're trying to change people, and not let them be who they are." The Crescent shakes her head. It was like this guy was ignoring everything he didn't have an argument for, and that was getting old.

Gift? Another line from an impractical philosophy? Sure, That can be what it was. "Well, if you ever come up with some answers, you can always get back to me," the Crescent calls after him with a shrug.

"I'll grab you for that drink!" she adds as he exits the Tur.

Sitting down on the edge of the bench, Emily stares up at the cloudy night sky as the crescent moon slips out from behind a cloud.

Honour your Territory in all things. But Territory wasn't just a place. It was philosophies, beliefs, where you stood mentally and ethically. If you didn't stand for things, you may as well not stand for anything at all. She'd spent so long dealing with his questions she still wasn't sure what Allen stood for, or believed in. Just a process of how he got there that would then be under constanct doubt, and Emily had enough of that as is.

Slipping into Uhran Emily trotted off into the night.

That was interesting, though Emily isn't convinced of much Allen had to say. Thanks for the scene!
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

A
    Allen Brackett

Scene ends. Thank you very much!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.