Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap pauses a moment to focus his resolve on manners against the Beast and its anger and desire to challenge.

He enters wearing a nice, clean gingham button up shirt and dark trousers that look clean and pressed as well as clean and polished boots.

"Evening, Ma'am, Keeper Wood." Dirt Nap says in a cordial, respectful tone. He nods deeply towards the Prince, avoiding direct eye contact lest it seem he is imposing on her attention.

"Evening Priscus Black, Seneschal Hart, Miss Hazelton." Dirt Nap greets each in turn as politely as he can.

2. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The beasts all filed in one by one. Alice came in with Lyssa. Mable gave her a nod of respect.

Turning back to Lenora and Jennifer, "I am so happy you both are settling in so nicely. If there is anything I can do to help let me know."

Edward came in, beast roared in Mable's head...killl him. No, she thought still smiling to the women. He was being as unobtrusive as usual. How peculiar for a Deava to not demand to be center of attention. "Please excuse me as I should go welcome other guests." She gave a nod to Lenora and Jennifer.

She approached Edward Heinrich , "Good evening, I hope all is well with you?"

"Good evening Dirt Nap." She greats her clan mate.

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The ghoul hasn't whispered into the Doll's ear, but the Senechal's shadow is keeping note. The Blind Doll herself, allows a smile, too wide, too sharp to crack the porcelain of her face, the invisible strings, loosen while pulling taut. As she hears the greetings of the gangrel then hiss and slither of her Cousin's voice.

"This evening has certainly found me well, and yourself Lady Hazelton?" she asks, drawing closer to the disconcerting voice, a comfort for the Haunt, even as it slithers up her spine.

"May I also offer my congratulations Miss Black? It is always a joyful thing when one's efforts begin to bear fruit."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

6. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mables nod was returned, the curtsy acknowledged. She would need to touch base with her Cousin before the night ended.

As Alice enters, Ale nods in respect to her Seneshcal, and friend. The purple of her dress was a good shade for her, and the fit was perfect. Maybe Ale needed to get herself a Ghoul, the human kind, at some point. Might make getting ready for Court easier. The lack of sunglasses and ribbon didn’t bother the Savage, she’d seen the void where the Haunts eyes had once been before.

Dark eyes catch Lenora’s, and she nods with a small smile. Her outfit was a bit different for her, if the Italian remembered right. She didn’t always pay attention to fashion, a foreign subject for her. But it still looked good.

There was a nod to acknowledge Jennifer, but given that Ale has not approached the gathering, whatever was said wasn’t answered. But she did want to speak with the Lady sooner rather than later.

Her Beast stirred once again as it sensed other weaker ones in the area. She looks to see Edward, offering him a nod, as well as her Cousin, and she nods once again.

Still content with her vantage point and watching, she doesn’t move. Yet.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

8. Likes , Ruach, liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward looked on with reserved shock as the Keeper detached herself to approach him. He assumed there was just something else she wanted from this area, although he couldn't imagine what. This idea was falsified in short order; Savage walked directly towards him. Edward had the idea that the Keeper managed the unruly, and the lost little puppies. Obviously, he was not among the first, which left only one possibility.

Me? A whiny, excitable, messy...

The internal wrothful monologue was cut short; a thought hit him as physical blow: is that how they see me?

A subtle and queer expression spread across Edward's face as Mable asked about his wellbeing.
    "Thank you, Keeper Wood." The sincerity and uncharacteristic force behind his words might leave it unclear what exactly he was thanking her for. "All is splendid."

"But where are my manners?" He bowed to Mable, "I am Edward Heinrich of Clan Daeva and the First Estate. I do not believe I have yet to make your formal acquaintance, for I doubt I could forget such a pleasure."

"And, how does the evening find you, Keeper Wood?"

Side thread?

10. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora smiled to Jennifer and Mable.

"I thank you both for your kind words,"
    she said.

Then came Edward.

The unobtrusive Daeva recieved a soft nod from Lenora, her usual cordial smile tugging slightly wider for a moment as she observed him. As her potential mentor, the Daeva was more than worthy of some small recognition as far as Lenora was concerned. Should she succeed in attaining entry to the Invictus, their pleasantries would be more overt.

A glance followed the soft voice greeting her to find the quiet Gangrel that was Dirt Nap.

"Good evening, Mr. Nap,"
    she says, "A pleasure as always."

As Mable departed, the voice of the Blind Doll quietly stroked Lenora's ego with her attentions.

"Your words honor me, Seneschal,"
    Lenora offered, "I trust your nights have been likewise fulfilling?"

Lenora's gaze remained locked on the empty sockets of the Haunt before her. As it had so many nights before, the sighting of the Sightless Nosferatu's sockets proved a reminder of things to come. Lenora was running out of time. If she could not establish all she must before the Blood acted, her mind would be yearning for others - and cripple her chances at building her legacy. By the end of the month perhaps there would finally be enough progress to put her mind at ease.

The smile of the Prince proved a momentary divergemce from Lenora's focus on the Doll, with the Lord affording Alessandra a smile in kind before turning her attention back to the Prince's second.

12. Likes , Ruach, liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque made his way down the stairs once again. His nerves were heavy in anticipation of the frustratingly familiar struggle inside. He took a moment to press out any wrinkles the evening walk might have left in his vest before making his way into the main room. His eyes wandered across the attendees while he subdued the pleas of the beast. He bowed his head first to Prince Alessandra, followed by a nod towards Seneschal Hart. He recognized that the gesture would not be seen by the blind, but he assumed her ghoul may or may not relay the gesture (or lack thereof). He then offered a similar nod to each of the other officers present and then finally to Priscus Black.

With initial formalities out of the way, Jacque quietly circulated around the room, continuing his adoption of a more quiet demeanor... Unless he was approached with a conversation, of course.

Blood Hunt:

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer takes several moments to situate herself as the Beast rages within its cage.
    “Good evening, Dirt Nap. I trust that you are well?” She inquires, polite and attentive. Her voice slithers like a snake crinkling over dead leaves.
    “Thank you, Madame Keeper. It is appreciated.”
    She dips her head to the Keeper as she sees to her duties. It was odd that the lemon loving Kindred that Jennifer had grown accustomed to was gone. Yet Keeper Wood seemed dedicated. Jennifer blinks at her cousin for a moment, acquainting herself with her cousin’s Curse.
    “Seneschal Hart,” She greets with genuine pleasure. “- I am pleased to see you. Yes, I am doing well.
    I trust that you are settling into your office well, Seneschal?” She positions herself to speak comfortably with the gathering.
    The nod to the Prince was a distraction, a pleasant jolt. Jennifer returns with a deep nod of respect as she rose. The Predator was frightening to her rattling cage, yet the Prince was an unknown as yet. She adjusts her wrap concealing her neck with a casual air, checking all was concealed. A nervous habit to soothe her Beast. She tucks a bloom of Convolvulus flower to her wrap and pins it, another balm. A memory of her education. A formidable Prince, she notes to herself as she glances about the corners for that terrifying companion. Absent? Skulking? The shiver on her spine was a pleasant thought to the stability. Few ought to be a fool with that marvelous terror playing down your spine and harrying your Beasts’ calm.
    “I am peeking about at the property that I once owned to see if I might acquire it again. I hadn’t realized I missed the scent of the Convolvulus blooming, and finding quality blossoms can be time consuming. I do wonder if the floral code may intrigue others.”
    She glances at Madame Black and the other that the Keeper had indicated was of the First Estate. She was certain someone was enticing Madame Black to the First Estate, she seemed so delightful.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

16. Likes Psychangel, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap smiles and tips an imaginary hat in response to Keeper Wood's greeting, even as she turns to her duties.

Dirt Nap notes the Prince's nod and nods back with deep respect, not prolonging the interaction with direct eye contact or any other attempt to monopolize her attention, merely acknowledging it with respect.

"Thank you Ma'am, Priscus Black." Dirt Nap says. "Mighty kind of you to say."

He notes the searching, evaluating gaze of the Herald, Jacque.

Dirt Nap seems to have no trouble with the disturbing qualities of Jennifer Hazelton's voice, perhaps just appreciating all the more the lack of pressure from the presence of her Beast.

"I believe I am, Ma'm." He says softly, then deliberately, as if coming to a decision, he says "Well enough, though I have been hoping to see the Bishop Patience, and I have been missing her. I got some advice on a project of mine, that I ought to talk it over with the Priscus for her Clan...but I don't know a thing about the Clan's doings since. Would it be alright with you if I talked with you later about that, whenever and wherever you said it was good?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod was offered to Jacque as he entered. A mental note made to catch up with him later.

For now though, dark eyes turn to the newest member of the Domain, Jennifer Hazelton . Once she caught the Haunts attention, she will motion for her to come talk.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread