Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Many thanks, Madame Keeper. " Jennifer gave a nod of respect to the Blonde Kindred. She gave *Dirt Nap* another respected nod as they exchanged their greeting. It was lesser than the Keepers, but nothing of his name or how he related to Jennifer was forthcoming.

"I was a member of Sacramento some years past. I left to continue my education. You are correct, Keeper Wood, I would like to meet with my Priscus for acknowlement. ".

Nothing was spoken of her rank, for until she was acknowledged in the Prince's kingdom...if she was.

A nod of greetings to miss Black. No title was mentioned, but Jennifer did not know if she was of the first estate. Polite smile and patience until more was revealed. A deep bend towards the Prince as she enters, but Jennifer stays rooted in place. The Good Judex was given a respectful bend of the body and nod befitting her station, lesser than the Prince.
    Last edited by Jennifer Hazelton; Jan 4th, 2020 at 11:42 AM.  Reason for Edit: Phone post
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap pauses, not gasping just not breathing for a long moment when Jennifer Hazelton speaks, his hand interrupted in its rise to take her offered hand in turn.

Then his resolve allows him to regain his composure, and he accepts her offered hand, saying, "Well, Ma'am. I go by 'Dirt Nap', but those who prefer can call me by the name I do business with, namely 'Clayton. J. Carter' or 'Clay' for short. It's not my name, but it'll do alright. Pleased to meet you."

He carefully returns Lenora's smile and nod in kind.

"Eve'ning Ma'am." Dirt Nap says to Alice, giving a nod to Lyssa as well.

Dirt Nap nods deeply to the Prince as she enters, not meeting her eyes straight on, but doing his best at showing respect.

Dirt Nap nods as well to Twist with respect and acknowledging her entrance.

Dirt Nap smiles at Mable Wood's greeting. "Thank you, Keeper Wood. So far it's been a quiet year. That would suit me just fine." He says with a soft chuckle. "Reminds me though of the man who jumped off a hundred floor building, and on the way down as he's passing the twentieth floor, he yells, 'So far, so good.'"

He nods in grateful acknowledgement for Mable's introduction to Jennifer Hazelton.

4. Likes liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

So cometh the Pale Doll with a thankfully absent Beast. The higher fashion of the Haunt's attire was met with a smile of admiration. She knew Alice couldn't see it, but then again the gesture was not for her.

Her ghoul dresses her well.

Given her own past of service, Lenora could not bring it upon herself to ignore Alice's pet servant companion and gave Lyssa a nod, her lips dressed with the sam, cordial smile she afforded the surrounding Kindred.

"Good evening, Ms. Hart,"
    she offers.

Lenora's inner thoughts became clouded out by the wailing shrieks of her Beast as she soon bore witness to a more potent Kindred descending the stairs.

The Prince had arrived.

Disregarding the group for the moment, Lenora dips her head and front deeply, granting the Prince the respect due to her office. She does not lift until Alessandra has passed on to complete her travel to her chosen seat. Then came Twist. She was a picture of mercy compared to the inner terror Alessandra had caused, as the Hound's Beast was masked. To her, Lenora dipped her head and offered a small smile with almost a hint of warmth.

Mable's greeting and introductions pull Lenora's attention back to her more immediate environs.

"Good evening, Keeper Wood," she says, reciprocating the greeting despite the slight tension she knew the two bore in regards to one another. The tension coupled with Dirt Nap's careful smile proved not all was well between Lenora and these two Savages. Nonetheless, the matter was trivial to Lenora.

Still upset about November, little Gangrel?

The petty thought was pushed aside. Lenora would not apologize for speaking her piece on the matter of security, but it was also not within her interests to posture herself as the Savage's rival. After all, she did not want the title of Keeper. Eveb so, Mable had all the support she needed to retain her place. Moving to supplant the Valkyrja would be foolish and Lenora was no fool.

"Forgive the intrusion, I merely wanted to afford my compliments on the decor," she said, her tone genuine as her gaze lands on the distant paintings, "Simply superb."

Then the Lord's eyes find Jennifer, the sweet girl with the voice of a snake.

"A pleasure, Miss Hazelton," she says, affording the woman more than just a smile and a nod, "I myself am the Priscus of Clan Ventrue. Your Priscus is our resident Bishop, Patience." Lenora looks to those who have assembled. "It seems she is absent for the moment, but she is truly a... stimulating woman."

Despite their obvious differences Lenora was building rapport with the Nosferatu Priscus. One might say she even enjoyed her company.

"Ah, but I am stepping beyond my station," she says with a smile, "Keeper Wood is more than capable of guiding you if needed. She assisted in my own entry into Sacramento."

"That said I have no desire to halt your business," Lenora continues as she dips her head, signaling her departure from the conversation, "We welcome your return, Miss Hazelton."

Allowing only the time needed for responses, Lenora would depart, leaving the group in favor of the paintings - and the Judex.

6. Likes Ruach, , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Steps accompanied by the squaling of a weaker beast, Alice feels the Wraith rolling under the sea, even as she disallows it to surface as she replies to the women, "Good evening, Miss Black, was it?" said after a moment, when Lyssa's hand, touches her Lady's' back just so.

Like Lenora, Alice drops low, a curty towards the Prince and Hound, moments after Lyssa's hands find her left and right shoulder blades. The signal almost unneeded for Ale's monstrous presence, the unending fear and terror rolling through the tide, chasing the Wraith deep into the dark. Alice holds for a moment longer, Lyssa pressed hands to both. Which meant they were both here, and unlike Ale, Alice had never known the truth of the Hound's monster.

Alice, wanted to frown. After standing and the words of those gathered pressed once more into her ear canal. Where had Patience gone? the Blind Doll hadn't seen her for nights. Not since she realized that the Bishop has in fact found remnants of Giltroy's temple and rebuilt.

Alice chooses to stay close, she was no long Priscus, nor Seneschal, but she hadn't the time to unlearn those habits. Turning her attention to the man, the only male voice has heard tonight.

"Does everyone in the city call you Mister Carter? Or would it be Mister Nap?" Alice asks, curious, "Or are you singularity, Dirt Nap?" @Ruach
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

8. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Despite the rather adamant urging from her beast, Twist didn't destroykillrendmove at Lenora's approach.

As the Ventrue came to a halt, Twist waited a polite moment before glancing to her. "Good evening and happy New Year. I hope it has been good for you so far?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

On a whim, Edward wore his old glasses with his new suit and even newer cuff-links. But, as he approached, a gentle punch of anxiety pushed him to take off the glasses and put them in a pocket. Maybe another night.

The assembled Beasts hit Edward as a wave, the calm surface twisting into a roiling sea. His lips pressed into a firm line, his attention on moving correctly, his steps measured. The new Beast so keenly felt, was spotted. A woman. A bow to Alessandra and Twist before giving nods to the others. Edward weighed the three groups. Which to approach?

But he was already walking towards Lenora and Twist . "your Grace," a short bow, "Madam Priscus," a nod, "am I interrupting?" Edward spoke with warmth.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nods were given to acknowledge those who showed respect.

She spies Twist , and offers a nod of respect and knowing smile. The dress the Archon had picked for the night was quite stunning on her. But then again, Twist was always dressed perfectly.

Edward’s entrance was greeted with a nod. Though her Beast paced in anger at the weakness, Ale returned it to its cage.

But she had some business she needed to take care of, and looks to Lyssa, and made a motion with her head. Hoping the Ghoul would catch on that Ale was requesting an audience with Alice Hart . Sure, she could hold the meeting behind closed doors, but she didn’t feel like it. And sure, she could walk over, but that makes it difficult to focus on just one, and then she has to excuse herself to move to a different location. This was easier.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Dirt Nap, a pleasure to meet you. ". Jennifer responds politely. Many of her family she socialized with kept interesting names.

" Thank you, Madame Black.".
    The Good Judex had said as much, yet knowing that her priscus was not here yet was helpful. Jennifer glanced about the room, surprised with not seeing familiar faces.

She did notice Alice, and her associate. She gave Ms. Hart a nod and the associate a nod. Alice asked the question that had occurred to Jennifer, and she gave the fellow Nosferatu a nod of respect. Alice could not tell, but perhaps these nuances were passed by way of her associate? Either way, Alice was an adept conversationalist.
    "Good evening, Ms. Hart. I would like to talk to you sometime this evening when you have time. I have been away too long, and long to be caught up in matters of our family."
    " I appreciate your greeting," she nods to the Ventrue priscus as the Priscus moved to another group. Her smile has become a look of concentration. She looks amongst the gathering. How much had changed?
    The Ventrue Priscus was correct on the decor. She took in a nearby painting, appreciative. It made the Danse much more pleasurable.
    The Lady took in the new arrival and watched the gentleman with interest as he approached the Good Archon Twist and Priscus Lenora.

She turned towards Keeper Wood and Dirt Nap.

"Ms. Black is correct, you have done a marvelous Court, Keeper Wood." The Nosferatu rasped. "Dirt Nap, I do agree with your outlook. Quiet is a good start to a year. " Mable Wood Dirt Nap
    She gave an interesting look towards the two, affecting an amiable air.

"I know that I am pleased to be back in Sacramento. My recollection is that it is always an interesting city."
    Quiet was alive and free to Danse one's position forward. Jennifer did hope that the Bishop and Priscus of the Nosferatu arrived soon.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave Dirt Nap a warm smile, "I'm glad it is going well so far."

Damn, she missed a title. "Priscus Black, thank you." Her tone was sincere.

"And welcome back Miss Hazelton. It's wonderful when people return." She glanced at Alice walking their way. And gave a smile and nod to Lenora as she walk over toward Twist. "As you can see much has changed since you have been here last. Where you here last under Asa's rule? Had you met Prince Antinori?"

Alice had arrived by them, "Alice Hart please meet a returning clan member of yours, Jennifer Hazelton. Have you two met before?"

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

What happens when you get access to a sophisticated lab and a wealth of Kindred history? For Jacque, the answer was to obsess recluse. This night would have nearly passed him by if not for the inevitable repercussions such a faux pas would provoke.

He made his way down to the lower level of the club, dressed sharp in a rental tuxedo adorned with a set of cabochon amethyst cuffinks and matching button studs. Deep down he didn’t miss the eternal struggle with his foreign self; the aggression, the fear. He straightened his bow tie, taking a moment to reign in the raw feelings only to be immediately distracted by the familiar painting on the wall. His lips pressed into a grin thinking to himself, Maybe it will be a good evening after all... before starting to circulate.

He first bowed his head to the Prince and then to Twist. He then nodded to his Priscus and then to any other Domain officers present before quietly navigating the small talk and pleasantries. Plenty of faces in the crowd, both familiar and unfamiliar yet never finding one in particular.

Blood Hunt:

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread