Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 28 of 29 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 Last

0 Scenes

Something a bit more horror maybe? Like a creepy murder investigation?

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

I think I've established that I'm pretty much willing to throw Witch into anything. Whether or not she is suited for it lol

I don't think I have a preference for what at this time though. Sorry to be a lack of help there.

X

Twist Scenes

Sorry about that. I accidentally wrote that suggestion about scene in the OOC questions thread because I thought it had something to do with the questions about mechanics I raised before and I hadn`t properly noticed this thread. But the gist is that I would be OK with whatever scene that comes up that I am allowed to throw Philip into, to get some sort of intro into dice rolling, the more drama the better.

X

Twist Scenes

As for scenes, I understand Xander said the next Sanctuary will begin on the 1st of August, so I assume that there will not be one in July. I would like to do something, anything, in July though, if only to have something to write in the July XPR. I just don`t know if it`s OK, and what I`m allowed to do. If it`s OK that I write a glimpse, as deltadream has suggested, I would. On the other hand, solo scenes are off the table, so doing a PrP scene with someone would be nice, if anyone would be interested. Please comment if anyone wants to do a scene with Philip Crosen (and me). I`m open to suggestions.

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

July's went up this morning. Sorry about the delay. I got smashed with a sinus cold that had me a bit delayed.

It will just run short as we will end it on July 31st and start August's on August 1st.

As far as social scenes- you should be able to start up a Mage social scene at this point. I think the only thing you can't do is a social shard as your character is not acknowledged yet. So, feel free to set something up in the mage venue and see if you can entice Witch or Winter to come hang out. I've been meaning to do one myself, so if it's something Witch s into, she will likely join, I just haven't been able to with real life/getting sick.

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

In terms of stories I'm into -- I will get stuck into anything I can, that's half the point of being a mage to me although I do have a soft spot for investigation and habitual try to avoid headlong conflict (but hey if it happens then, it happens)
    Reuban Brigh

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

Good morning, afternoon or evening (as relevant)

Xander has given me the green light to run a short mystery PRP.

Mothisa Sudarata a mid twenties model of Indian decent died of anorexia a few weeks past, her agency made a killing mourning her loss on social media.

Only ... Now images are surfacing of her wildly partaking of the cities many vices, seemingly alive and quite healthy, despite the out of character behaviour. Due to the companies mourning campaign still being fresh in the minds of many these pictures are spreading quickly and rumours begin to abound through the clubs, campuses and of course social media, as to what is actually going on?

would folks be interested in digging deeper and seeing what's behind the turn of events??
    Reuban Brigh

8. Likes , Xander, Cytoskesis liked this post

Combat Info

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 0/4
    Personal Spells: 0

I'm so down. As soon as my character is approved and acknowledged, I'd jump on it asap.

10. Likes Xander, liked this post

Twist

Mask of Tranquility
    Sand

First dibs go to toons not involved in a plot, but if come kick off you still need one - I can throw Witch in.

12. Likes Xander, liked this post

Verity Carmen Scenes
      Remember, ExitScene
      Blush, Be in Awe
     Blush, Imbibe
      Blush, Imbibe
     Blush, imbibe, 

I won't have chambers in (my ability to run a something and a character in it is a known weakness) so there's 4-5 other mages total. Anyone who wants to play is more than welcome there's room for all.
    Reuban Brigh

14. Likes Xander liked this post
Page 28 of 29 First ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 Last
+ Reply to Thread