Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 23 of 29 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... Last
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Yis.

Am totally up for getting that thread closed down and taking care of the Banisher.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Twist Scenes

Yeap, I would like Corn to be there when we all find out that the Banisher is not a Banisher. And a note: Corn has cleared up that the guy may not be a Banisher...
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Puck Scenes

I'd be interested in Dead Giveaway if more combat oriented characters sign up as well.

Puck's not a fighter type, but he has decent support and investigative talents for anyone else interested.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

6. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Twist Scenes

*Holier than thou (Priority to Corn Belle Phoenyx Winter ): The Moros Councilor had been talking about it for quite a while now - there seemed to be a Banisher on the loose. Well, besides Corn's account there was no proof that this guy really was a Banisher, but it is probably safer to find out. It only takes some scrying or investigating and then.. well, then it's a matter of whether they'll shoot or ask questions first.

Making this into a plot to bring this to fruition. As I've said before it might not be the hard-and-fast combat-focused action fest that people think of when they hear 'Banisher'. 3-4 players.

*Dead Giveaway: Local morgues have reported that bodies have been gone missing for the over the last few weeks. There are a few things you could imagine them being used for.. and none of them spell out a good time.

Probably very combat heavy. Up to the players if they want to investigate first or if the information is conveniently provided and they jump straight to the action. 3-4 players.

Anything else you want to see? Right now there are so few active players that I can effectively go after what you are looking for, so go ahead and tell me.
    I would totally love to be in one of the above two plots. The morgue one sounds right up Zeromancers alley.

8. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Added the interested parties. Apollo's player will return in the next few days (as per their PI post) and some others can still call a preference.

I'm definitely be up for Holier Than Thou!

11. Likes Fedup, Aeolus liked this post

Totally up for continuing
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

13. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Ohh sorry for the double post! If I can do more than one Id be happy to join Dead giveaway too.

Twist Scenes

If a Thyrsus combatant joins Dead Giveaway, and if I can join two plots, I would be willing to do that too. My priority is the Banisher though, if I can be in just one.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

Hey folks!
    It's time for another plot call! This doesn't mean that there won't be any possible plots if other characters join, but with most prior plots having ended or at a point where a break was feasible we can have some more fun!

*The Road to Hell II (priority for Apollo ): So a run-in with a unhappy customer of a local NA confirmed the rumors that something is not right there. The characters can either do some digging (in the form of a glimpse or scene) or otherwise investigate the withdrawal that just seemed too good to be true.

This is a plot for 2-3 players - this could possibly be the last chapter for this (or the second-to-last).

*Apollo

*Holier than thou (Priority to Corn Belle Phoenyx Winter ): The Moros Councilor had been talking about it for quite a while now - there seemed to be a Banisher on the loose. Well, besides Corn's account there was no proof that this guy really was a Banisher, but it is probably safer to find out. It only takes some scrying or investigating and then.. well, then it's a matter of whether they'll shoot or ask questions first.

Making this into a plot to bring this to fruition. As I've said before it might not be the hard-and-fast combat-focused action fest that people think of when they hear 'Banisher'. 3-4 players.

*Phoenyx
    *Corn
    *Belle
    (*Zeromancer)

*Dead Giveaway: Local morgues have reported that bodies have been gone missing for the over the last few weeks. There are a few things you could imagine them being used for.. and none of them spell out a good time.

Probably very combat heavy. Up to the players if they want to investigate first or if the information is conveniently provided and they jump straight to the action. 3-4 players.

*Puck
    *Zeromancer
    (*Apollo)
    (*Corn)

Anything else you want to see? Right now there are so few active players that I can effectively go after what you are looking for, so go ahead and tell me.

*Giving a shout-out to Fedup's PRP. Sounds hella fun!
    Let's see how the plots fill up with the remaining players' choosing before we double dip. Aurora Nevermore Viggo still haven't voiced their opinion and depending on how well Winter 's player feels they maybe also want to join somewhere.
    Going to leave this until the end of June (even though the month might have been a bit slow as a result) to give players the chance before things kick off.

If anyone wants to do any research/discussions on how they want to tackle the respective plot they're booked for in advance, feel free.
    For instance, Belle has been able to shortly scry the guy they've encountered while hunting for treasures, but further steps are not decided upon. But don't worry: I'll open something myself if no preference/course of action is agreed upon.

17. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post
Page 23 of 29 First ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread