Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 21 of 29 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last

Rails is in!!

2. Likes pisces, Aeolus liked this post

0 Scenes

The Banisher plot seems up the guardians' alley. With your permission I might prompt the scene with a bit of Fate magic.

4. Likes pisces, Endymion liked this post

Sure, go ahead! Can't guarantee success even with Fate, but that also depends on what you're trying to do (i.e. just casting Winds of Fate and walking there won't guarantee that you'll run into him).

Here are links to some posts describing the place where the run-in happened:
    The house.
    The way down to the cave/tomb.
    The cave itself. (Bonus: picture!

For the sake of simplicity we can assume that things haven't changed much since the plot has happened - the house hasn't been sold, the spells have weakened a bit but haven't entirely stopped working yet.

6. Likes Endymion liked this post

Moira is in!

8. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Twist Scenes

I want to continue the plot with Zeromancer and Eulogy .
    Corn certainly wants the Banisher dealt with and since he has been there with Belle and Aurora . Gotta finish what we started. Also Belle has a decent chance to track him with space.

I... don't think I can participate in any other plots. But if I can... I will! The harvest - investigation thing seems up my alley in the off chance that there is room there. However, as Corn is already in a plot and I prefer to be part of the Banisher plot (as the possible-banisher could be a threat to Corn, or at least so Corn things) I don't think I will be able to.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

10. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Twist Scenes

I am definitely up for continuing the death positivity plot with Corn and Eulogy . I was having a lot of fun with that plot and was interested in where we were headed. I also was interested in joining the manhunt for the banisher or whatever was involved in the fight. Even though Zeromancer was not part of the initial fight he is not one to let his fellow Mystagogues fight a threat alone.

12. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Apollo is in
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

14. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

I remember Corn sending a message to Phoenyx at one point about the Banisher, but the plot thread was wrapping up so I wasn't sure how to get involved with it.

I'd be willing to help with it if there's space, but Phoenyx is in 2 plots already so others should take priority (even if the spirit one should hopefully wrap).
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

16. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Cool, will get the new plot started some time next week.

Since the 'Banisher' thing isn't a plot per se there is no upper limit of people who can participate (i.e. I won't forbid anyone that's interested in participating). Heads up for people planning their spoons or scenes: chances for a high-octane action filled scene of Banisher hunting are not that high.

18. Likes Fedup, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Twist Scenes

Cool, will get the new plot started some time next week.

Since the 'Banisher' thing isn't a plot per se there is no upper limit of people who can participate (i.e. I won't forbid anyone that's interested in participating). Heads up for people planning their spoons or scenes: chances for a high-octane action filled scene of Banisher hunting are not that high.
    Poor guy...
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

Page 21 of 29 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread