Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 17 of 29 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... Last

Hey folks!
    With the two player-run-plots coming to an end soon-ish (and with the holidays upon us) I'd like to make a plot call!

Those will fire in the second week of January at the earliest (because trying to get into a flow before Christmas and NYE are over is.. ambitious), but I wanted to at least give you some perspective for the things to come. If the prps will take longer to finish the other plots (except for TMTP II) will fire anyway.

*The Most Touching Performance - Follow up once the other scene ends (Priority to Guru Phoenyx and Puck ): That thing in the theatre wasn't a normal Spirit and if they don't want to turn a blind eye towards what's happening to actors and audience they might have to dig a little. And maybe dish out some vengeance.

This would include some research (either in the form of Glimpses or a scene if you want) and a hopeful resolving of the situation. 3-4 players.

-Puck
    -Phoenyx
    -Guru

*Promoting Death Positivity (Priority to Eulogy Zeromancer and Corn ): The local Moros Councilor got his hands on a pretty interesting old cemetery. There is history buried there.. and probably a lot of skeletons.

Probably not too combat heavy, more like a mystery-adventure on the other side. 2-3 players.

-Eulogy
    -Corn
    -Zeromancer

*Dead Giveaway: Local morgues have reported that bodies have been gone missing for the over the last few weeks. There are a few things you could imagine them being used for.. and none of them spell out a good time.

Probably very combat heavy. Up to the players if they want to investigate first or if the information is conveniently provided and they jump straight to the action. 3-4 players.

-Viggo
    -(Winter)

*Doomsayer In Training: A new charlatan popped up, claiming he could work real Magic. Usually, those guys are a dime a dozen and pretty harmless. This one however was present (and claimed responsibility for) a few major accidents over the past few months. It seems like he's just in it for his 15 minutes of internet-fame, but one can never be too sure.

Trying something new for this one, if people are interested. This plot will be a little less high stakes (i.e. without telling too much the brunt of the work will be investigative/social) and a lower posting rate is accepted by me (and should be expected by other players in here). 2-3 players.
    I want to try to give people who know that their RL will get busy the next few weeks/months a chance to participate in an ST driven plot without possibly slowing down others.
    A regular posting rate is still expected for social scenes, shards and other stuff. It's just a 'slower' plot and one post per week is still required.
    If things move more quickly: great, but this could be an experiment for a plot with adjusted expectations.

-Belle
    -Winter
    -Viggo
    -(Mobius)

Please sign up for one Plot at the time (you can put secondary interest in parentheses).

Also, feel free to point me to directions you/your character would like to explore in the future if nothing in here tickles your fancy.

Fedup BoxingUnicorn Drakken DeepSeas Orianna ragnarokxg Sanityawol Shane Vincent Xadun Xander

2. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Viggo would be down for Dead Giveaway

4. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Belle would be interested in Doomsayer in Training, unless others would like the slower posting time more.

6. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Twist Scenes

Zeromancer is very interested in Promoting Death Positivity

8. Likes Aeolus liked this post

Twist Scenes

Corn wants to become more death positive.
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

10. Likes Aeolus liked this post

How could he miss a chance like this? Sign Eulogy up with the other two.
    I am like a fine cheese. Old and smelly and usually best when accompanied by wine.

12. Likes BoxingUnicorn, Aeolus liked this post

Puck Scenes

Sign me up for The Most Touching Performance. Puck wants to be grossed out by spirit groping some more.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

14. Likes Aeolus, BoxingUnicorn liked this post

0 Scenes

1) Doomsayer
    2) Dead Giveaway

16. Likes Aeolus liked this post

I'd like to add Mobius to doomsayer if you still have open slots

18. Likes Aeolus liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Street, Clubs)
    Primal Urge
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Rhodes

Rhodes Scenes

Angular features, pointed ears. His jet-black hair bursts into bright red flowers and fine dark leaves about his ears forming a wreath of firey foliage that trailed just below his shoulders. Thin woody vines broached and twined across his milky-white skin, with leaves and budding flowers breaking into bloom at his cuffs.

Hedgespun coat - darkest thunderclouds, broiling and writhing, occasionally flashing as if lighting was happening on the other
    Phoenyx

Phoenyx Scenes

Nimbus: Scarlet flames rising out from her like giant sperading wings, and the sound of an eagle's screech.

Like Xander, I want to keep going with Most Touching Performance.
    "Why? Why? Why? WHY?"
    "Four excellent questions!"
    Martin Kreefe and Douglas Richardson, Cabin Pressure

20. Likes Aeolus, Xander liked this post
    Bump Drakken "Bump" this post
Page 17 of 29 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread