Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 13 of 30 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last

Belle would be excited to join in for this one!

2. Likes Aeolus liked this post

A Mysterium field trip it is!

4. Likes Fedup liked this post

Twist Scenes

If we don't find an item of power (not necessarily an artifact; anything would do: a relic, an imbued item or even a floating eye in a jar that looks at you judgmentally), both I and Corn would be bummed.

Yes. Since the meeting has been pre-arranged it's only sensible to assume characters have been preparing for it.
    Corn would be willing to cast a multi-target matter-armor to anyone interested. Don't expect serious potency; -2 for duration and -4 for targets (if Corn casts it on both Aurora and Belle) bites a lot.

Aeolus : Since giving others matter armor is matter 3, this would require dox (at -1) and increase Corn's paradox tracker. I think in the spirit of fairness, this paradox increase should be around during the scene even if the spell is cast 2 hours before. But of course, your opinion may vary (and I am not going to argue for having higher dox pool. )
    I will totally find something cool to put here - eventually.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, Aeolus liked this post

Corn I certainly wouldn’t mind some extra protection. And Belle’s got some handy Portal magic for emergency exit.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Now this sounds very fun

Well done Aeolus

9. Likes , Aeolus liked this post

And it's up - feel free to has out OOC how much you are willing to pay. The info costs $2000.

11. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Twist Scenes

Corn I certainly wouldn’t mind some extra protection. And Belle’s got some handy Portal magic for emergency exit.
    A reminder that the armor also increases the spells on Belle, for purposes of spell tolerance.

Twist Scenes

To save some time: Corn will use matter 2 to unlock the gate - if we all agree to go from the front. I will roll on my turn. Corn makes his intention known, so if you have a different plan for how to enter, please mention in your post that you stop Corn.

BoxingUnicorn Aeolus Orianna

14. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

What should I roll to get bonuses in the future to remember this rune in case it shows up in our search or somewhere else?
    Fedup Corn I'd say another success on a scrutiny roll to identify the caster's resonance so you'll at least recognize other spells belonging to them. Having done that I could see giving out a +1 on your (Int + Comp) roll to remember the rune.

16. Likes BoxingUnicorn liked this post

Twist Scenes

BoxingUnicorn Belle Orianna Aurora

Unless Belle has a way to dispel this illusion, Corn will try the "brute force" approach. Please tell me if Belle can do something to counter before Corn risks limb and sanity.

18. Likes Aeolus liked this post
Page 13 of 30 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread