Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

"If any of you can detect lies, then feel free to audit my testimony. Otherwise I can just give you a little boost in that department", he looks around, it was unlikely that the Hierarch had a TV screen floating around, but it was still worth the hassle. "I can live broadcast the scene from my mind, or alternatively - if you have a few hours - I can summon forth the past and you'll experience it for yourselves", that was hazardous. It was a superb prime work, but he hadn't flexed his muscles in a long time and he didn't even know whether he'd be able to pull that feat.

Creative Thaum

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

ST input as asked.

Creative Thaumaturgy

Winter Vincent

3. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Juice it is," Campanella replied taking his cue from Mobius and Cosmo.

He turned about, gathering glasses and a bottle of orange juice. He placed them on his desk and poured carefully, before handing out the perspiring glasses to his guests.

"If you have evidence, I don't mind the method you choose to show it," the Moros began carefully as he sat down at last.

"A few hours might be a stretch... But I have held meetings here just as long so it is not pushing propriety too much."

He glanced over at the other two mages. While he had time on his hands (and the security of his office) Cosmo and Mobius might not.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Mobius
    Presence
    (Unassuming)
    Status
    (Mysterium)
    Emotional Detachment
    Library
    (Classical Mysticism)
    Mobius
    Nimbus

Visual lag (jerky motions, sudden starts and stops) seems to occur around the onlookers' periphery, and the world takes on muted rainbow shades that shift and bend, like a magnet near a CRT television.

PRE

Taking the glass from the hierarch, Mobius carefully brings it to her lips and takes a sip.

"Either way is fine with me. I'm interested to see what you've got in store." In her mind, there didn't seem to be any reason the Sentinel might falsify the information, so she didn't share Cosmo's concerns.

Presence
    (Eager)
    Striking Looks
    (Willful)
    Cosmo

Nimbus

A halo of white fire burns around his head.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'd save it for the trial." Cosmo said more to Winter then anyone else. "You know as soon as Shodan finds out you were presenting evidence in a private meeting before the trial to the judge he's going to cry foul, and he'll be right to."

The Theurgist accepted the cup of juice from the heirarch and politely sipped.

"I don't object to you presenting this information, but for someone who's said you want to avoid the air of impropriety I don't think this is the road you want to be walking. Present whatever later where Shodan has a fair chance to speak for himself and present whatever he feels is important. All jumping the gun right now will do is raise questions from the Libertines we don't need to waste time on. Stick to tapes. dates, and times."

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, Vincent liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella remained silent as he drank from his own glass, and let the other mages talk.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

He'll concede that Guardians are often cryptic, himself more than most. But time and time again he had reminded them that every word he uttered was motivated by a specific goal.
    "Alright", he says. "I guess you have a point. Evidence should be presented at a more opportune time", he makes up to raise from his seat.
    "Just remember what I said today. Should he be unable or unwilling to defend himself, argue in his stead as if you were protecting yourself. Even above the Law", formally he was answering to Cosmo, informally, he was addressing each one of them.

10. Likes DeepSeas liked this post
    Mobius
    Presence
    (Unassuming)
    Status
    (Mysterium)
    Emotional Detachment
    Library
    (Classical Mysticism)
    Mobius
    Nimbus

Visual lag (jerky motions, sudden starts and stops) seems to occur around the onlookers' periphery, and the world takes on muted rainbow shades that shift and bend, like a magnet near a CRT television.

PRE

Mobius merely nods her head in understanding, with nothing else to add. She would have to wait just a little while longer to see this case play itself out. She sipped her juice and awaited the responses from the hierarch and Cosmo.

Presence
    (Eager)
    Striking Looks
    (Willful)
    Cosmo

Nimbus

A halo of white fire burns around his head.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh? Was Winter addressing Cosmo directly? It wasn't surprising given Campanella's slip into silence, but the idea of being above the law? All the nopes for all the folks.

"No one is above the law." The Ladder rose with the Guardian. "And I look forward to doing my darndest."

Suspecting that their meeting was drawing to a close he began drinking more quickly from his glass.

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

OCC
    PRE

The crease at the corners of his mouth says it all. Every throne is false, especially the ones we've been comfortably sitting upon.
    When everything was said and done, only Magic and the Abyss remained.
    "And I'm looking forward to it"

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread