Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Mission Impawsible) Furocious Fracas

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

0 Scenes

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-07 12:27:01 Cop rolls 3 to Bought the Act? (10 Again) 1, 2, 1 failure

The officer nods, relaxing as the act folds over him, fooling him into believing the blond is just a ditz. "Alright, Oi, Martin!" the officer calls to one of his fellows, "These...protesters were flinging food at people, a family they're inside, take a medic with you."

He falls back to silence as Martin runs over to the the doors, another on his heels, the medic presumidely.

"Ma'am, I will need to take your phone, and any other devices you used to record the...rally." He informs her, "Of course, when we're through you will get them back. Your name Ma'am, and ID?"

Remember to keep an eye on your Glamour!

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

One advantage to using different phones for work and life, Circe had nothing incriminating on this phone. Well, maybe pictures from after the car show. Possibly files related to MMO cheating. And links to web videos guaranteeing she was going to Hell for watching but not illegal.

Circe still sighs as she knows she must hand over the smart phone, "Good thing I wasn't usin' my work phone today right? Would'a made work a pain tomorrow. Ya won't delete my game accounts? I can show ya the folder with the current photos. And uh, don't mind the pictures of wild bunnies, I just think they're the cutest things."

She switched from annoyed to joyful at the mention of rabbits. Sometimes Circe didn't need to put on an act to appear as a ditz.

The elfin Fairest also provides the ID and name her house is registered under. The cops might see a few noise complaints from when she'd moved in but nothing should cause problems.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

The officer, while willing to play along with the blonde and her moments, smiles at the talk of bunnies, handling the smartphone with care that the evidence would require, but a grimmer smile appears as Circe draws out her ID.

He holds the rectangle, looking at it then back at the blonde, "Ma'am, this isn't even a passable fake. You're going to have to come with me."

Circe does not have any dots in New Identity

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Are there any doors, manholes, or other openings near Circe?
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

Circe's in a parking lot, the closest unlocked door would be the one into the building, but there are employee cars

The phone buzzes in the officer's hand, but his focus is on Circe.

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Can I pleeeeease answer that?" Circe tried pouting even if she'd rather punch a cop out and just take it.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-09 18:37:55 Circe rolls 6 to Manip 3 Persauasion 2 Striking looks 1 (10 Again) 3, 6, 9, 2, 4, 4 1 success

If that didn't work she might have to just grab the phone somehow, run to a car, and Glamour a Gate open.

0 Scenes

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-09 21:19:14 Cop rolls 3 to No phone for you (10 Again) 8, 9, 10, 7 3 successes

"Nice try, lady." the officer shifts, bringing the phone up, taunting. "Your name please, and please, just why did you think handing a police officer a fake ID was a good idea?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

(Probably a failure at seduction)Glamour 1 Willpower Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Gonna be honest, I don't have my wallet, too lazy ta do the paperwork, and bars were taken that though in hindsight they were probably hopin' I'd unleash the human mating of I'm sssssso drunk, ya know? But yer uniform is enough ta get me goin. There hasta be a way ta get outta the extra paperwork, at least fer today. Something more pleasant as an option, don't ya think?"

Probably fail at 1

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-09 21:42:22 Circe rolls 9 to Pres + Persuade + SL + Glamour (10 Again, WillPower) 3, 2, 7, 4, 1, 5, 9, 7, 7 1 success

Circe is really, really, really bad at being a Fairest.

11. Likes , Vincent liked this post

0 Scenes

"Uniform always gets someone goin'," he says with a smirk, eyes roving over the lithe form of the exotic beauty. "Now, what did you have in mind?" he asks leaning in, fingers tapping the phone case.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-11 23:10:38 Cop rolls 5 to resist circe's seduction (10 Again) 7, 1, 6, 6, 4 failure
    lololol these dice man!

13. Likes Vincent, Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wow, okay, Circe didn't think that'd work. Okay, just channel a Spring and maybe she can get out of this without an APB or something.

"So true but the only thing better then a man in uniform is getting him out of it,
    " finishing with a suggestive hum, "My mind if very open, as are other things," suggestive lick of the lips, "What's yer desire? A taste? A meal? A full course dinner?" Circe leans back a little at the waist, for obvious emphasis.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread