(Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

The trap closed.

First Bleeds Well and then Matt - all maw and surging muscle.

Hector barrelled in as well, heedless of the trapped spirit. It would fall to one of them.

With a snarl his jaws opened wide...

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-29 23:24:48 Hector to bite! rolls 8 to Strength + Brawl + Spec + AoA (10 Again) 4, 10, 5, 6, 9, 6, 10, 3, 7, 1 3 successes
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

Matt nets 3 success

Matt's huge jaws rip into the foul spirit, completely bifurcating it. Hector charges in as it squeals it's final <miiiiine>

The alpha's jaw rips one of the quickly dissipating halves away, leaving the three wolves each with a piece that turns to wisps of essence.

Our hunt was successful, Father would be proud. I look to Hector and Matt, then back to the grayish tree with its menagerie of cruelty on display.

​<Strange>

PU: 4

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector chews and chews. It is unclear if the Alpha is trying to draw as much essence as he can from the haunch he tore from the Spirt's corpus orif he is suffering a reflex action or spasm.

He sits on his haunches, now turning his attention the spirit's grotesque nest.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-12-01 01:48:03 Hector knows things... rolls 4 to Intelligence + Occult (10 Again) 8, 10, 10, 7, 9, 7 4 successes

He looks up and... snorts...

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt allows himself to breath in and out, letting his head clear of the battle. He notices the surroundings, and trots up to stand ready next to the Alpha. He says nothing, just breathing and letting the adrenaline slow, taking his cue from the Alpha for now.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Bump Mark "Bump" this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I spare the large wolf a look as he returns to the side of our Alpha, I'll find a loyal pack mate here I'm sure.

I'm either too independent or too curious to wait for a cue from Hector. I circle the tree studying the dead and dying spirits.

<This is not right.> I desperately want to step back and end the suffering of the of the living creatures, but I know I should wait and study the scene first. By Mother's Mercy I'm able to keep a tentative grip on my anger.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-12-02 19:44:08 Bleeds Well rolls 4 to Tries not to act rashly (res + Comp) (10 Again) 8, 4, 3, 1 1 success

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector got 4 successes on his Occult role to understand the signifance of the 'nest' / scene of torture that they have found. Once he has figured out what is actually going on - or was going on - he'll respond.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

ooc

A shoal is forming here, the greying tree is just the beginning if left unchecked. The death and torture that is being executed on the material world is happening with such regulatory at this site that the echoes of its destruction and negativity are resonating powerfully in the spirit world, unraveling the very fabric of reality. Hector knows that moving too close or entering an area that has become a shoal will cause spirits and even wolves to become overwhelmingly depressed. Who or what is doing this and why will require further investigation.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector growls. His hackles raise and he shows his gums as he snarls.

<<Take down!>>

Then:

<<Careful! Warning! Shoal! Hisil poisoned!>>

His head lols this way and that.

<<A new hunt. Someone did this>>

Somone. For surely no spirit would poison the Shadow in this way.

15. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt, the huge wolf stands shoulder to shoulder with his Alpha. He doesn't ponder the cause or effect, just stands alert and ready to hunt as the Alpha leads.

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I look at Hector, listening to his words of warning. I walk to the huge wolf, I stretch so my nose reaches his mouth and sniff, then I do the same to the Alpha. I want to make sure I have all of the scent of the spirit we just tended asunder, perhaps another clue is held in its death.

I’m good to close this thread and start a new one.

18. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last