Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Mission Impawsible) Kennel Club

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Lavatory", she mutters under her breath.
    Leave it to the monkey to leave home without setting her business in order, really, she was pausing their fancy quest for those kind of things? Beasts truly know no self control. Besides, the place was dirty, undoubtedly the loo would be worse.
    "Please, forgive my colleague", she reassures the teenager, "she's just a trainee after all. But please, why don't we proceed with a tour of the facility?"
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

0 Scenes

"Uh," the teen says again, "Yeah I guess. Passed the front desk. Opposite to uh, this way. There's a sign, can't miss it."

To Titania, they gulp. "I wanna help! Doing something like that's now cool, it's - but I don't have that kind of authority. I'm just a volunteer. I uh, help clean and sometimes I get to play with the animals. But that's it. I don't have...." they shrug. "I'm sorry. I want to help! I really do!"

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie scowled slightly as Titania pulled her into the web of lies. Sonnie had her own deception already. Hopefully this kid wouldn't check with the people at the front desk and see if the stories match up. It was unlikely to happen. Then again, she was a half-monkey person working with a woman made of starlight to try and free a talking dog from an alien dimension. Sonnie's life was inherently unlikely.

"Okay, thank you!" she smiled and strode out into the hallway, leaving the Bright One to spin her stories to the not-so-bright teenager. Closing the door behind her, the Beast looked for the nearest path upstairs and to the quarantine area, and took it.

If anyone asks, I got lost looking for the bathroom!

They'll think I'm stupid.

I can play the airhead Asian pretty well.

Fact. So I'm leaving the actual ditz behind?

Tittie will probably follow anyway, but this bit is probably easier to do alone.

Yeah, Unicorns aren't built for stealth. They glitter too much.

And thus the Beast slunk her way towards where, hopefully, Boy the Doghob was kept.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-11-04 21:49:41 Sonnie Wu rolls 6 to Dex 4 + Stealth 2 (10 Again) 10, 9, 1, 9, 5, 7, 5 3 successes
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

4. Likes Vincent, liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Tsk", she says stuck up, "Aren't you a bit too young to be working already. Especially in a place like this?"
    "Let's start with what we can do. For example, we have to inspect the conditions of the largest dogs first, for those are the one most likely to be carrying diseases. Any recent addition?"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

6. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post

0 Scenes

"Um...I'm not working....? I'm a volunteer. I'm just here for school, for work experience. I need the credits to graduate." the teen says, mumbling over their words as Titania continues, looking more to the floor then the Fairest. "The new-new ones are separated until the vet can check 'em, then we gotta see if they're good with other dogs or not or, like a hundred other things. I think the newest one in this kennel is, uh...couple months?" they shrug. "Look, I wanna help, but I don't know a lot. Just like, what I overheard, I dunno how I can help."

Sonnie

For the Monkey, she seems to slip away easily, her talents in escape are no match for the multitudes of mundanes! Though as she quickly looks around, she comes to the revelation.

The only way into the quarantine area, would be through the staff door. Behind the front desk. With the three workers, the hysterical family, and Reed, watching on.

8. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Wow. This blows.

I'm sneaky, but I'm not a ninja.

Bet a Darkling could slip right past them.

Wish I knew some of those Contracts of Smoke. I could be, like, invisible!

Now what, genius?

Lurking in the corridor, Sonnie chewed on her bottom lip in frustrated thought. It seemed like reaching Boy was just getting increasingly more difficult with every bit of progress they made. Fate was moving the goalposts. Try as she might, she couldn't think of a feasible way to get through that door. At least, not without getting herself arrested.

Maybe don't use the door.

What? I can't walk through walls.

You can climb them, dumbass!

Oh, right! Second floor's gotta have windows! Duh!

You think too much. Trust your instincts!

Nodding to herself, Sonnie went to the frost desk and set the key down with a smile. "Hey! Thanks for that! The puppies are super cute! We'll probably go as soon as my friend is done gushing over the dogs." She rolled her eyes and shrugged helplessly.

A plan was formulating in the Beast's brain. Gather the others, head around back, and burgle the second floor. Simple, right? Now she just had to wait for Titania to come out of the kennel, and for... Reed to...

Sonnie blinked at the fact the Wizened was still holding that kid. A single eyebrow rose as she looked questioningly at Reed.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

10. Likes Vincent, liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Unpaid labor", she says empathically, "Truly a bane of our society"
    "Are you sure there aren't more recent arrivals? Where's the dog who made the news by biting that young girl, just a few days ago?", she asks innocently.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

0 Scenes

The teen swallows, "Uh..." mouth opening and closing, not quite knowing how to respond to the gorgeous women who'd come with accusations about hotdogs and taxidermy. "It'd be nice if I got paid....but it...I'm volunteering my time....for school credits....I - " they shrug, then shake their head, "I already told your friend? Co-worker? That dog's in quarantine. Separate from the other dogs. Gotta find out if what he has is contagious, or if it was something else...."

13. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Do you know young man lady person", she addresses the androgynous teenager(or were there multiple of them?). "I might have heard that the Amusement park downton... Funderland, was it? Might be looking for attendants, a paid position at that. Didn't they have an animal menagerie?", did Funderland even have a menagerie? Well, Funderland was a great attraction, and what attraction would it be without giraffes and safaris, and explorers' hats and cute kakhi slacks and the whole outfit.
    "Of course they have. I think I might have heard a dino roaming around, last time I visited. But now we're digressing", back on track.
    "Have you applied to college already?"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

15. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Tugging on an ear, the non binary teen, stares at the lovely vision of womanhood before them, "No joke?" shuffling closer, "I could look into it, I'm gonna need a proper job, I mean, of course I will. Might have to work it out with school, see if it'll be okay to transfer, but...." furrowed brow, "Dino? A ride or something?"

A disbelieving sound escape their throat.

"Ya, no. I'm trying. Dunno if I'll get accepted, but. Uh." a blush, "The dogs?

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread