(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"How close is this Prince Saul to Sacramento?" were they sharing their borders? How had that happened? "How are relations between the two Domains?" were there any? Or was it a cold war?

A smirk, sharp and brittle and false, "When have you known me to rest easy and not assume a responsibility?" she asks of Ale, rhetorically perhaps, but she does wonder what the Prince would say. "I, myself have the time and desire to see this temple grow into something more."

Alice smile grows less brittle, but still hollow in it's serenity, "It was an...agreeable way to reenter the Domain. Returning when my Covenant is hosting, will be something that will live on in my memories."

Alice considers, "Then, an effort will need to be made to make sure communications remain open and unburdened by unease."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I can and will continue with the written reports." Mable stated to Ale.

To Alice, "Their domain borders Citrus Heights. I have been paroling the area daily making sure things stay calm." To Ale and Twist, "I plan to continue to do so with permission."

"Miss Hart, I must say, I was very happy to see you back in the domain. I hope everyone has made you feel welcomed. And I am so glad you were able to see the temple looking better than it has for a long while."
    ​ Mable's works were warm and genuine.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She waves a hand breezily, “Outside of Citrus Heights. And the relations started shaky, there was an incident with someone poaching from there. But, we worked out an agreement with the Kindred in question, returned him to Prince Saul unharmed, and things have been quiet. I don’t believe he wants to go to war with us. So long as his people respect the boarders, and he keeps to his little area, he is allowed to remain. If he wishes to test the generosity that has been gifted to him, then it will be the last thing he does.” She would personally end him herself.

Alice was right. She never backed down from responsibility, “Then I look forward to seeing what you are able to do with it. And should things proceed well, perhaps the Circle can host another Court there.” It had been a nice change of scenery.

“Exactly Miss Hart. If there are changes that need to be made, then I would like to discuss them.” She had been making an attempt at being more understanding. It wasn’t easy, and it would take time, but, she was trying.

Looking to Mable, “Thank you Keeper Wood.”

Shaking her head, “I see no issue with it. I just ask that you let the Reeve know.” Patrols were his department now.

Even though Mable’s words were genuine, Ale had to raise an eyebrow at the words. She was sure the Temple had been described to the Haunt, but even then, she was blind. How would Alice respond? THe Haunt was no shrinking violet, so if it offended her, there was no doubt she'd say.

In grado di vedere i miglioramenti?.”
    She mutters to Twist, a hint of humor in her voice. It was funny to her in a number of ways.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled faintly, the small nod of affirmation to the question.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sorry for the late reply!

Alice nods, strings lulling and pulled taut. A smile light for the Doll, appear upon her petal pink lips. She was proud of Ale, witnessing the hard ling drawn, knowing that Twist was her Hound as she was Asa's before her. Knowing that there was this....different in her Coterie mate, knowing the Ale of before and the Ale of now....the difference was striking, though, Alice wondered how the Savage's growth was seen by someone who had watched it happen....

With Mabel's words, Alice wonders at how young the Gangrel was. Words were choices, they were meaning and weapons.

"While I was in the Domain, we did not have a Temple, not as the one that has been built. I'm sure once there was such things, but we always, to my knowledge had the Farm. Even after the Brood came with their Fear and Fire. It was there, a ruin, perhaps, but a monument in it's ruination. Lessons, learned after the Trail. There has never been a time where I had the pleasure of seeing the Farm as an Acolyte, in service to the Crone and her many faces, and I haven't yet truly 'seen' the Temple. I held back, after it was described to me. I still need to return and lay my hands upon the stone and learn this face of our worship within Sacramento."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I will talk with the Reeve as soon as possible." Mable nodded. She thought that she and the Reeve were building a good working relationship.

Mable was sure that everyone must understand that there were many ways of "seeing" things. And with Alice's words she felt that she understood what Mable meant.

"Oh. I didn't realize you hadn't been able to touch the stones etc when you there. I would be more than happy to walk through with you while you while you experience the temple to the fullest and describe any parts. I had foolishly thought Mr. Boyle would have done so for you."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage looked thoughtful, “There wasn’t one? Huh, interesting. I thought I was told by Miss York,” not Seneschal? “that the one Court was held in had been in the Domain for some time. I could have misheard.” It was possible, but she doubted it. A look was offered to Twist, did she know? “If there is one thing I have learned about the Kindred of Sacramento, is we endure whatever our enemies throw at us. We defeat them and we rebuild. And Keeper Wood has stepped up and turned the Farm into something every Crone member can be proud of.” She attempts to reassure Alice. “But I’ll leave that to the Circle. I’m sure Keeper Wood is anxious to have you on the Farm and rebuild the Circle.” Covenant business, not hers. “I’m sure you’ll get the chance. I never planned on denying the Circle access to the Temple.” But Alice should know that.

There were jabs she could have taken at Thomas. But she didn’t. Nothing good would come from them, and she wasn’t that petty. “I’ll make sure you get keys then Keeper Wood.” Looked like the Crone had things to do.

“Is there any questions either of you had?” opening the floor to them.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist shook her head softly at Ale's glance, lifting her shoulders in a faint shrug.

So many courts attended, so many not. And despite her lineage, she had never been close to the Sacramento Crone. Perhaps there had been, but perhaps not. She could not say.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Soooo sorry again!

"I had thought he would have, but he excused himself that night and I have not had a chance to speak with him since." Alice wondered if it was just the nature of Sacramento once more, the river always flowing.

"My apologies, but I am having trouble remembering who's been named Reeve," she says, she was certain Ale told her, but with all the information flowing it was hard to grasp all of the names.

A nod, strings pulled and jerking, "Yes, there is something, special of the kindred that choose Sacramento as their home, there had been much that had happened while I resided within the Domain before my...sleep. We know the cycle of life and death and rebirth, ever time one kindred, or place of meaning falls, another comes to take their place to rebuild. Though it is a nice thought to not have to start from rubble and ruin again in regards to the Temple, nor the Fame. Thank you, Keeper Wood."

Alice is still and silent, thinking, "No, I do not think I do, at least not now. Though I know I will have thought of them but the moment this meeting is called to a close."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, Your Grace. I don't believe I have any questions either at this time."

To Alice, "Derek Mitnick, a Mehket, is the Reeve. I'm not sure if you have met him yet. I have had the opportunity to work with him in different capacities. He is great to work with, at least that has been my impression so far."

11. Likes liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread