Ended
Watch

A Frenchman Walks in A Consillium

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    P
    Papilio

Papilio knew the general location of the consillium- notes provided by his now-deceased mentor had shown a plethora of locations around the world, from a younger time. While he was unsure how accurate all of them would be, based on where he was now the Sacramento location was stable.

So it was, that Papilio exited his car- standard notepad and medkit strapped to the side, ready to meet this chapter's beliefs. A quick knock, before the man entered.

"Eh... Hello? I am friendly, I assure you." No active spells, no weapons on hand- though a few scribbles on the location for later notes.

Campanella Yumyumcrow

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella is found within, seated in a quiet spot of the nave. Apparently, the Moros is meditating. Light frames the shadow in which he sits. Today, the mage is waring a casual shirt and tie. His brown shoes contrast to the charcoal grey of his slacks.

He open's his eyes slowly and looks up.

"You have found this place? Welcome then. What do you need and what is your name?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

P
    Papilio

A sort of half-bow. "I've come to seek and give knowledge- and, in a sense, ask what the mages in Sacramento need." An extended hand and a smile. "I have the magical means to assist mages in the stressful aspects of their lives- especially as far as the Pentacle is concerned. And ah- some mundane training on the subjects as well." Straight and to the point.

"At the same time, I am searching for knowledge on Prime Arcana. I am more than willing to share my knowledge of Death in return, though I would prefer if such talents were not used for ill." Papilio had never raised zombies and rarely controlled ghosts directly, and found both practices troubling.

"And should you know anyone who may be struggling, my services are always available to help understand the problem."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella rose from his seat and acknowledged the half-bow with a nod of his own. He stares for a moment at the proffered hand because accepting.

"Campanella. Moros of the Mysterium and Hierarch."

A pause. He was still holding @Pailio hand.

"This Consilium takes all kinds. I am certain you will fit right in. We gather here, regularly - you will know when - and you can be introduced to the rest. There should be plenty of Prime Arcane users, so I am certain you should be able to work out an equitable arrangement with one of them."

He kept silent on the Time War. That was something the newcomer could learn on their own, especially if they were offering the kind of services Campanella suspected.

"Might I know the name you go by? Your Order, if any? I could point you towards your colleagues..."

P
    Papilio

A gesture of welcoming with the other hand, as he'd already given the bow. "Ah! Of course, how could I forget. Papilio- Mastigos of the Mysterium. I'm unsure how long I'll be staying here, but I'll be certain to help a much as I can." He hadn't asked about a Legacy, which suited the Tamer just fine. Not the kind of thing he wanted to express openly- and not having to lie about it was all the better.

"Ah... I am certain the mages here carry some version of the Sight yes? I use Mind to peek sometimes, to help eh... Get a grasp of people, see how to help. Most find it rude to do that without permission. But er... I don't know how to ask such a thing I suppose, especially as a stranger. Just thought it necessary to mention- I know the branch has connotations, and wished to make my uses of it known." A scratch behind the head "-not that I intend to peek without permission though, as I said. Unless I thought it might help."

Another smile "And I am happy to see someone of the Mysterium taking such a role."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Good. I am glad to hear it, Magus Papilio."

Campanella's arm drifted back to his side as he let the other Mystagogue go.

"Well, if you wished to avertise what you offer, the best place to raise it would be at our Consilium meetings. If any are interested in what you offer, you could connect with them there."

He listened as the newcomer explained further.

"Of course. But be mindful of what you suggest - some may not take kindly to such things. Best to ask first."

Campanella smiled encouragingly.

"As for our Order - there is myself and Mobius, an Acanthus. From time to time we are joined by Langdon, another Moros; and by Abacus, another Enchanter. Like much else about this Consilium, our numbers rise and fall all the time."

A pause.

"Besides your arcane work - any other interests or pursuits?"

P
    Papilio

A pleasant person by all accounts.

"I'll make sure to do so, and to ask permission. This city holds much potential." Already, in the few months he'd been active during the mundane parts of Sacramento, he'd managed to form a plethora of connections.

And the Mysterium seemed alive and well. "Good, good. A nice variety... Does this chapter possess a Scriptorium I might donate to or learn from?" Knowledge was power, and in many ways it was the Mysterium's greatest strength. And with his building connections...

Oh! Speaking of which. "Ah... Currently I have been all over the place. I have been involved in some charities, given a few presentations and assisted at a local university, helped in a few support groups... My interests are everywhere, Hierarch- and should I stay here, I wish to extend such things more so." He wasn't particularly famous (dangerous for a mage, anyways), but perhaps notable to a few individuals. No information on his occupation was given (as he did not currently have one).

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"No. No Scriptorium. The Athenaeum is small."

Campanella gestured sadly with his hands.

"You have interests everywhere you say? Well that is dynamic. I tend to keep my focus small: arts and culture for the most part."

P
    Papilio

"A shame. With as many members as we have, surely we could pool our knowledge to start in one's creation? And I am more than happy to turn my resources towards it's construction." That seemed like the perfect start of a goal while he was here.

"I used to be quite the artist, though that is behind me. Most of my pieces have been sold, and nowadays I merely attend such events. But who knows, perhaps we will meet up in the same circles at some point?" A simple shrug.

"Any other suggestions or words of advice, Hierarch?" Papilio was ready to rush out into the world.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Perhaps," Campanella smiled mysteriously.

"You may certainly bring it up with your colleagues."

He tilted his head to show his interest.

"An artist? My purview is more antiques... But yes, if you appreciate culture as much as I, then certainly we shall meet. I hope we do."

Campanella paused for a moment.

"Just watch yourself. Sacramento is a strange city and can catch even the best of us unawares if we let it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.