Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A Walk on a rainy night

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Eli smiled to himself as he started walking west along Folsom blvd. and 51st street. He rubbed his stomach as he mused to himself about the meal he had, even though making a pizza was good sometimes you just need something else with it too. He wore a baseball jersey that was opened, and a pair of dress pants and black boots. He hadn't had time to change from work, only able to take off his dress shirt, showing up first day and not looking nice can usually be a faux pa. He listened to the rain as his steps slowly took him close to the East Lawn Memorial Cemetery.

v
    vonschlick

While Nick and his packmates are patrolling their territory he gets a whiff of a nearby werewolf. Nick doesn’t recognize the scent as anyone he has met before. It was harder to tell because of the rain, it seemed to be coming from just outside the Heart of Granite’s territory. Nick motions the others to follow him towards the newcomer.

u
    ursur5

Steve follows his pack trailing behind. As the scent of another wolf hit him he wasnt to enthusiastic about finding out who it was. He was more interested in why the wolf was so close to their territory then who the wolf was. " This place has alot of wolves even for a big city."

b
    bright eclipse

Dana nods at Steve's comment. "I don't recognize the wolf. What do you he's doing here?"

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Eli stopped into a gas station to pick up an umbrella, and smiles to the gas station attendant. "Well guess I did need something for the rain." He pays off the attendant and smiles opening the umbrella while stepping outside and continues his walk, taking a detour into the cemetary to look around and also see how the city breathes during the time, he takes the moment while the wind blows to smell the air, and feels others coming to him. He nods to himself and sits on a bench using the umbrella to redirect the wind slightly around him so he sits up wind to the wolves making it easier to track him. - Hopefully I'm not letting myself get tracked by the wrong company - he thought to himself.

u
    ursur5

As steve and the others walked around tracking the scent steve noticed the scent wasn't moveing anymore, like the source was waiting on them. " Looks like we're expected." As they near the cemetary steve notices a figure in the distance sitting on a bench and relaxs a bit. When they finally arrive to the individual steve ignores formalitys and walks up to introduce himself. He extends his hand in attempted greeting and introduces himself. " Steve balderro. we couldnt help but smell an unfamilar scent and thought it wise to come check it out."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Eli stood, and attempted to dry his hand before shaking Steve's. " Eli Stormcrow " just moved here, and thought I'd be the one searching the people out. " He smiled and released Steve's hand, and waved to the others that were with him.

b
    bright eclipse

"Hi," Dana says waving back to Eli, "My name is Dana Silverrain."

u
    ursur5

Steve retracts his hand and studys eli more. " So your forsaken also? which tribe do you claim?"

v
    vonschlick

Nick keeps a wary distance from the stranger. Watching Eli intently, Nick allows his packmates to do the talking.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.