Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

A Walk on a rainy night

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Eli places his hands in his back pockets giving a slight smile to the others." I am a child of Death, though I haven't fallen in place as a seer or nothing. " He gives a small chuckle. " So ... who do you claim to ? " His voice peeks a little bit at the question broadening it to the others. His muscles tense a little bit as if ready to bolt if he has to, as his eyebrow rises.

b
    bright eclipse

"I am also a child of Kamduis-Ur," Dana says in response to Eli's question.

u
    ursur5

steve nods " Another from the shadows huh? I've sworn to Fenris-Ur."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

He nods to himself, " So... where do we go from here ? I am not sworn to a pack as of yet. " He glances around, " Could you try pointing me in a direction ? " He moves his wet hair back as he goes to sit back down on the bench underneath the umbrella.

v
    vonschlick

"I'm Nicholas Logan the Alpha of the Heart of Granite. I am also a Bone Shadow," Nick says. "As far as packs go there are several in the area. Your best bet is to check at Fremont park. It is considered neutral ground and the packs sometimes leave communications there." Nick pauses for a moment thinking.

"If you are interested we can show you around, but you would have to be accepted by our totem before you could join our pack," Nick says.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

"Cool, I'm up for anything, got a couple days off before due back at work. " Eli smiled getting up and stretching a little bit. "So where do we start ?" He popped his knees as he squated down and stood back up.

u
    ursur5

steve nods and continues after his alpha finishs speaking and eli respnded. "We were just about to go see our totem now on another pressing manner important to this city's restoration, your welcome to join us."

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

"Well lead on." He moves off the path a little bit ready to move with them in the rear when they start going.

v
    vonschlick

Nick nods to the new comer. "Let me make a couple calls and then we'll head on over to the GRP (Granite Regional Park)."

OOC

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

OOC

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.