With A Little Help From My Friends

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Alexander Greyson
    Striking Looks
    ((Intense))
    Spark

Nimbus: His eyes spark with Electricity and blue arcs of energy play between his fingers and runs up and down his arms.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You don't need life magic? That simplifies thing," Spark rubbed his chin, thinking to himself. He wasn't a Gardner but he could learn, couldn't be that difficult and there were always online guides to make things simpler "The water collection system I can help with, even if it's just buying the supplies. I can help put it together and get it set up."

"Yeah, I'll see if I can snag a chupacabara while I'm at it."

S
    Shodan

As the discussion moved towards freenery and pipes, Shodan didn't feel compelled to add much "Hit me up if you need any help with the technical side of things. If I could repair the Hierarch's car from junk to pristine after Kaze and I borrowed it for a night on town, it should't be a problem" The Libertine smiles to the memories.

"I think that about covers the things I wanted to say to get you started. But if you have anything else, I got all day" Perks of not having a 9-5 job.

Alexander Greyson
    Striking Looks
    ((Intense))
    Spark

Nimbus: His eyes spark with Electricity and blue arcs of energy play between his fingers and runs up and down his arms.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spark shook his head, instead helping himself to some of the cooled lasagna. "Nope that's all I got."

S
    Shodan

A week with no posts. Scene ends

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 25

You do not have permission to view the list of names.