Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"I gotta learn the pants thing." Matt mutters. He listens to what the others say, and how they describe the encounters they had since they last saw their Alpha. He looks as interested as if he wasn't there, or saw it differently, but he doesn't comment or offer any corrections. He seems content.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithauer lays out lethargically on the ground and continues to munch on her burger. "*OM*, well, the first lot were scared off when we threatened to tear them into bits. They said they'd stay outside the city limits. We'll need to watch that. For the others, it looks like those crazy cult guys are recruiting on leaflet and online. We heard there were some other wolves skulking around. We're checking it out. *OM*"

She cracks open a beer, and looks at Nate witheringly. "Come on man, you know we can do both those things. Don't pretend you can't. But yeah, that. He's right," Emily agrees. "They're doing more weird stuff with some kind of ley magic."

The Crescent pats the ground. "Come on, B. Chill a little, okay?"

She looks over to Matt, swigs the beer, and burps loudly. "Hey, I can teach you how you can still have pants when you shift. It's not that hard. Plus you get a lot fewer weird looks if you aren't driving naked, like I did one time."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Another crazy grin, accompanied by a chortle of pleasure, rolled off of Hector as he listened to Emily's account.

"Good."

His face darkened as the Ithaeur continued.

"Ley magic? As in... Ley Line magic? Thats... Not good. I mean... Can it be done? I mean, thats big..."

Hector's face screwed up as he thought.

"So. One pack has been beaten off for now. There is another out there... And they may be looking to besiege us or something? So. Where shall we strike first? Oh and the pants thing sounds like a plan."

Hector didn't mind voicing another one of his weakness, not if the rite could be taught.

And book keeping: -

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-10-06 02:22:45 Hector to know stuff rolls 4 to Intelligence + Occult (10 Again) 4, 10, 5, 1, 6 1 success
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Commanding)
    Strength
    (Fit)
    Nathaniel Dormur

+1
    SL
    PRE

Brigit needed to learn. Nathaniel was understanding of her reasoning right now, and wasn't going to get upset- she was still new to this. But it was notable. Noticeable. Emily seemed a good way to balance it.

"I'm not sure what their plans were- um... I tried to awaken a spirit on what I thought was a Ley Line- that was a bust. Ended up awakening a Nature jaggling instead. It's name is Renewal of Nature, and it has agreed to teach us what it knows as long as we maintain it's area and help nature spread around it. It might prove to be a powerful ally if we can maintain it's favor." Nathaniel had learned how to sculpt the Earth- but he knew there were more devastating gifts along the Elements path. It's mundane knowledge wasn't anything to scoff at either. "If Ley Line stuff is a thing, I haven't been able to tap into it- and the spirit's I've asked don't seem to know about it- or if they do, they seem to hint that only a more powerful spirit has anything concrete on them." Nathaniel could hope, but until he was capable and had some serious Spirit clout, he wasn't going to get much further in learning about them. Time to move on to something else.

"And if we do call their spirit with an intent to get rid of it, we might be able to use it to defeat the Pure. In exchange for helping us deal with them, we could offer it freedom." It was a thought. A 'greater of two evils' kinda deal. But... Well, they could always hunt and bind spirits. The pure were a trickier task, and having a middleman might smooth things out.

"I can prepare the rite, and the calling. And ah... I can also teach you guys the... Pants Rite." How most modern tribes didn't all use it already was lost to the pup. "We should also check on our eye in the sky if we have the time- maybe he's learned something by now?" Knowing where the Pure lived, or... Well, ANYTHING that let them be proactive would be nice.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit
    Brigit Scenes

PRE

Brigit considered ignoring Emily's request, but, as the conversation turned to the Pure, she knew she could not.

Brigit walked to Emily and sat on the ground cross-legged next to her as the Ithaeur bid her to join them, though there was some lingering resistance on her face.

"Don't need it," she offered quietly as Emily discussed the 'pants rite', "I keep a couple spare sets in the car."

To calm herself, Brigit idly picks at the ground with her eyes averted from the group down to the dirt.

"The plans of the Anshega don't change," she offers as Nathaniel states he was unsure what the Pure were doing, "They have two goals, especially the Izidakh. Conversion or the elimination of the Urdaga and the destruction of the divide. I think the whole thing is related to both."

Eyes lift to Nate, "Think about it, one large gathering of the Herd that evokes connections with Spirits," she says, "Weaken the barrier and more than a few spirits could be tempted into riding those poor fucks. The more spirits on their side, the greater their threat to our holdings. The more Herd that get ridden, the less the divide between here and the Hisil is clear."

It was just a theory, but, if Brigit was still Pure, that would be what she would do.

"They'll come back, you know," she says, this time turning her head to Emily, "With more packs. And if we don't start moving on things soon, they will burn everything."

The expression on Brigit's face is a knowing look mixed with apparent guilt. Brigit knows the Izidakh better than most. It's in her Blood and she sure as hell doubts this is the last the Call has seen of Howl and his cronies. The difference is that next time they won't receive mercy or the offer of forgiveness.

Brigit draws her knees close, arms wrapping around them.

9. Likes Kelreth, Hades_Roses, Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

I smell them before I hear them. Five gathered, I’ve followed their scents here, a marked Tur. I tread carefully, waiting until I can hear their voices as they speak of the Pure. I catch myself before a growl escapes my throat at the thought.

I pause my approach and lift my voice to the winds, I am Bleeds Well, a Blood Talon born under the Mother’s full gaze. Father has led me here.> My Howl of Introduction is strong, my ear catches an owl taking flight at the disturbance.

My presence announced, I approach the group. My nose twitches at the scent of the meat they are eating and I subconsciously lick at my muzzle, tasting the dried blood from my last meal.

<The Pure are roaming outside the city. I recommended harassing their movements before their number increases.>

PU: 4

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector does seems to pivot and swivel, rather than turn, the new wolf that has just appeared. The Cahalith almost shifts then and there, to join in the howl.

Almost.

Instead he rocks on his haunches - still in his human form - but his eyes are watching the newcomer. A feral grin sparks across his face, teeth showing jagged and yellow against his thick stubble. His hands quiver for a moment before curling into fists. With difficulty, the Cahalith wraps lays them at rest in a very human pose of contemplation.

"Hector, Iron Master," he barks simply.

Then the laughter, manic and inhuman, bubbles forth - his appreciation for the howl.

Then the laughter ends and his features turn serious once more.

"Alpha of Clarion Call..."

A pause. His eyes shift to the others.

"I know. They seek to surround us. Tried to split us already. You want to join this fight, Blood Talon?"
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

12. Likes Mark, Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

(Shift)Status 1 Spent
    PRE

Matt grunts at Emily and Nathaniel and says, “So, teach me.

He nods at Hector, the Alpha’s summation and directions.

He smirks at Bigit, “Maybe you should, Sister.

Then the stranger arrives and howls! Matt shifts!

Going from seven feet tall to eight feet tall and adding muscle and bulk to an already seriously buff frame, Matt looms menacingly towards the new comer to their territory!
    failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-10-09 07:26:41 Matt rolls 6 to Menacing body language (Presence 4 + Intimidation Skill 2) (10 Again) 2, 2, 2, 7, 7, 6 failure

At the Alpha’s conciliatory message, Matt begins to unbristle, but still seems on edge as if he’s keyed up from living in a war zone!

14. Likes Yumyumcrow, Mark liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily rolls her eyes at Nathaniel. "That's because ley lines aren't a thing, I keep telling you." I's not said harshly, more bored. She looks to Hector. "Bad choice of words I guess. Um. Think, like, hedge magic. Gutter magic. Slapdash but somehow works and affects the spirit. Just like their papers used to."

The Crescent bods her head on Brigit's shoulder affectionately. "Sure. It's not for everyone," she replies softly. She may not be a Rahu but the mechanic knew about purity. "B's not wrong," Emily adds thoughtfully. "Weaken the boundary enough with enough spiritual belief.... it'd take a lot but if they'v been at it for months.... that could be their plan. And a mess." She growls lightly. "Like fuck they will. I haven't spent 6 years fighting off Azlu and rabid spirits to lose it to some crazed Fire-touched bastards." Her voice has a hard edge to it.

Emily swigs her beer, looking our over the Tur. Suddenly a shape moves in the shadows, and she leers at it as the howl of a new wolf emerges. "I mean... that's... nice? Don't you have, like, a real name? I can't imaging Bleeding well being a compliment," Emily chuckles at her own quip. "Also, if they're outside the city, that's a bit far from our stomping grounds, buddy. Let the Azlu eat them. I can't believe I just said that..." she mutters to herself.

The Ithaeur looks at Matt. "What, right here? Do you know how to conduct a ritual, Matt? Cuz if not we need to start from the ground up. And sit down, you big lug," she chastises lazily as he gets up to loom over the new wolf.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

16. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit
    Brigit Scenes

PRE

Brigit leans her head against Emily's, reciprocating the blue-maned Crescent's affection.

"It's what I'd do if I was still... y'know," she affirms as Emily supports her hypothesis.

Then the Once-Pure tenses and growls as an outsider announces their entry into the Tur without waiting for acceptance from the pack.

She watches Bleeds Well approach, almost unblinking. Then, as he speaks his tribe, Brigit rises. Silently, the Redeemed removes her flannel, revealing a gray tanktop beneath. Dropping it to the ground, she walks, placing herself between Bleeds Well and the greater pack.

"Father leads many," Brigit offers, "but that doesn't excuse you entering the Tur without acceptance."

"We are aware of the Pure and we've already begun," she adds, a little offended that this new Talon seems fit to recommend new orders without first speaking with the residing Forsaken. Her irritation regarding the issue is plain to see, "But enough of that. One doesn't get to claim my tribe without being challenged. Your Mark. Show me."

All Blood Talons recieved a ritual wound as a part of their initiation that was meant to scar. It was a mark of pride. If Bleeds Well was indeed among them, the deep scar would be plain.

18. Likes Kelreth, Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last