(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

This was news to her.

“I’m sorry to hear you two fought before that night. But if you think his disappearance had anything to do with you two fighting, I doubt it. I didn’t get that feeling off him, he seemed ready and eager to help defeat Dirge and the Brood. I wish I could say I saw what happened, but I won’t lie to you. There was a lot going on all at once.” And she had to focus on defending the Domain. “But if you like, if it would help you, I can make some calls to my connections and see if anyone has heard anything.” But that was all she could do. “Take your time, and if I can help, just let me know.” Maybe Alice needed to work through it on her own. And she understood that, and respected it.

Chuckling, “Exactly! I reward actions and not words.” She had always been that way. And she didn’t see that changing.

Now Ale wasn’t sure, and takes her phone out, Alice would probably hear her fingers tapping on the screen. “Uh,” a pause as she reads, “I’m looking it up on my phone.” Humor in her voice, “Looks like wine can be red, or have shades of purple. So I think you were spot on.” It was weird to talk colors with Alice. She wasn’t sure if she should, or should she drop it?

There was a hint of relief in her voice, “I have to, to a certain extent. But what others have had issues with my decision to not play favorites in the Domain. I don’t place Gangrel or Invictus above the others, everyone is treated equally. And it’s caused me a few headaches, people thinking I have to put Clan first.” There were now hints of frustration. “But, that’s my problem to worry about.” She didn’t want to bog Alice down with her problems.

“I’m sure Lyssa is glad to have you back as well.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"No," she shakes her head, a jerking strings pulled motion, "No, that's - that's. He...disappeared before. Remember?" Hope for primordial gods, and discovering mortal alchemists. "If - no, he might return. One night." Alice didn't know if she had hope or not. She wanted to, she wished to dream and remember and feel...but. Over six hundred nights and no one had heard of her Burned Man.

Another nod, strings pulled and jerking, wondering what actions she would need to engage in now, in the nights to come.

A echo of a smile, "I never thought of colours before, I saw them, but I didn't care...they were there, and now, I wish I could discern between hues. I can feel shapes, and hear sounds, and imagine, but the colour of a thing....that I need others for." Though there were apps now, that can help her with the mundane. A wider smile stretches porcelain as she imagines the face of the mortal on the other side of the app if she were to photograph any number of the items in her night to night, blood stained alters, and kitten corpses.

Arching neck, aborted jerking nod, a tilt in excess.

"I think, that's something that each Prince will have to deal with."

A huffing laugh, empty of feeling, "She certainly seemed very....enthused, when I woke. Kept my Herd in line, and paved the way for my awakening as much as she was able."

Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was easy for it to have slipped her mind, a lot had gone on since then. “Now that you mention it, I do remember.” But would he return this time? And would she welcome him to the Domain if he did? She was still angry, placing part of the blame with him. “Well, I hope he returns. It would answer some questions, and give you back someone who clearly means a great deal to you.” Her words honest, sincere.

“Hearing you talk of it that way, there is a lot we take for granted with eye sight. Things we easily dismiss away, are things some can no longer experience. But Lyssa takes good care of you, and has great taste in clothes and colors.” Not that Ale was a good judge of clothes, for her, it was usually comfort over anything else.

“More than likely. No matter what I do, someone is going to be pissed off about it.”
    A quite chuckle, “So I try and ignore it now, focus on the benefit of the Domain as a whole and ignore the whining.” Everyone had an opinion on how things should be done.

“That’s good. And a Herd isn’t easy to keep in line.” She jokes with a chuckle.

“Do you have any long-term goals?”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"He does mean a great deal to me," she murmurs, voice twisted with a mockery of feeling. Truth in it's artifice. She loved him, she hated him. She missed him and she wished never to catch scent of burnt skin and hair. She couldn't remember what magic he worked to excuse away his disappearance the first time, but a second time, during another confrontation to decide the fate of the domain, both with Invictus members of import.....then what happened to her.

She knew that she had learned. She was more and less but more then she was. She had learned and that, that helped. But...

Her head tilts in a jerking arch towards Ale, would the savage be as forgiving....?

A smile, wide and fake, "Lyssa does enjoy playing dress up. I think when I first brought her to Court, she saw something Twist or Stamford was wearing and decided that I needed to be better than my pastels. She said she caught Asa staring once, when she put me in a pencil skirt. After that, more pencil skirts ended up in my wardrobe."

A slow, jerking nod, "Your opinion is what matters now, we serve at your pleasure." she says, imagining a young Asa, taking the reins, and bending the Domain to His Will. "But," she smiles, there was always that 'but', which she leaves to hang in the air, Ale was smart, she would understand what came after that but. She had most likely, experienced some of what followed the but for herself. Her words on whining alluded to it.

"No, they are not." though her cult structure was seeded with ritual and routine, that helped. "My goals...?" she considers, "Something of what they were before, live. Support the Domain, advance my family. Return the Haunts to something that isn't gum under shoe.....worship as I like." she says, leaving that more to the imagining. She craved her little fang, she wished to split skin from bone. She wanted to scent blood and ash on the air, carried upon the will of the Anemoi.

"Have your goals changed, Ale? she asks, knowing that as Reeve her thoughts had been of one school, but as Prince, would they be of another?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

That’s what she had figured, but didn’t want to assume. “Then I hope he either comes back, or reaches out to you. That way you get some closure on what happened. He owes you that.” There was no judgement or anger in her voice, she was trying to be understanding.

“Oh wow! So she has good fashion taste and is observant. A true asset to you, well, aside from the other important things she helps you with.”
    Because the girl also took care of Alice. “I remember you wearing the pencil skirts, they do look nice on you.” And Ale wondered what it would be like to have a man like Asa staring at her. Maybe if she changed her style more would look at her? She wasn’t sure, that line of thinking was bizarre to her. Men didn’t desire her. “Vivian took me shopping one evening, trying to add more colors and style to my wardrobe, though I haven’t worn the dresses yet.” Did the Savage sound, unsure? Maybe a little.

A soft chuckle, “Always the but.” She says with a smile in her voice. “It’s been trying, but I’ve also found a strength I didn’t know I had.” To withstand the critics and keep going.

“The Haunts haven’t been the same since you were gone. Cynthia was great, I really enjoyed her, and hope she makes her way back to the Domain someday. I don’t know much of the Crones structure; they’ve had their own issues in the Domain. But I hope you’re able to worship as you like. I do know Mable has worked very hard to restore the Farm.”
    Was it restored to Alice’s states? Well, that would be up to Alice and the rest of the Crone.

“My goals?” she asks, then is quiet, thinking. “I think some of them have. I’ve had to change a lot, and take on a lot. It’s not about me anymore, I have to think of the Domain, and put my wants to the side. I still have things I want to do, everything from school, to maybe opening a business someday. But it’s been hard to focus on that.”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"He does." she says, thinking, dreaming. Dreading.

A laugh, hallow and flat. "They made me feel, grown up. Important. I wore the first one because of...I thought that I should. I was newly Seneschal, and I didn't want to...reflect badly on Asa. After Lyssa told me, well. I enjoyed wearing them....for other reasons." Her head moves into that arching jerk, "Wear it. Vivian has a wonderful taste. You needn't wear it to Court, you could just wear it out. A club? Dinner? A show?" she suggests, wondering what the Deave would choose for the Gangrel Prince to wear.

A smile, stretched and fake, Ale was always a mountain to Alice, something far away and immovable, for her to grow stronger still... "You've always been a badass."

A frown, deep and etching, "I hope so as well, I did not know her long, but she put effort into the Below...." more than a newly arrived Haunt had in a long time. Or at least it felt that was to Alice's darkened memories. "I heard, I still need to call her, go back to the farm and discover what's changed."

Alice is quite for a time,

"Maybe it's time to focus more on you. If you put to much of yourself into the Domain, it might drain you dry."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She just listens, not really sure what to say. If Alice wanted to open up about it, she would. But Ale wasn’t one to ask or press.

Smiling, “You are important. And you wore them well, a lot noticed.” A pencil skirt required a certain type of woman to wear well. “I don’t think you could have reflected badly upon him, he was wise in his decision to make you Seneschal.” And it had been playing on her own mind with Vivian gone. A chuckle, “Well, I don’t usually go to clubs, I don’t really fit in to atmosphere of them. But maybe a show, I have been meaning to take one in.” but that might require something more, dressy.

Another laugh, this one shallower and quieter, “Well thank you. But I’ve been trying to, what’s the right word,” she says, going quiet as she thinks a moment, “soften?” she asks, mostly to herself, “Maybe soften, or become more understanding of those around me. I’ve never been very empathic to others, so I’ve been working on it. Though it’s not easy.” Especially when it’s something you’ve never done.

“I know Mable is quite proud of what she’s been doing with the Farm. I’m sure she’s excited to have you out there and share it.”
    Her own issues with Mable aside, she had thrown herself into the Crone.

“You could be right. I’ve been putting a lot of myself into the Domain, and probably getting involved in things that don’t need me. It’s been hard to be hands off with things like security, I keep wanting to get involved. And it’s caused a few issues, others not feeling they really get to fulfill their roles. So maybe taking a step back and doing something for myself is in order. Need to fins that balance.”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Stamford made her Seneschal, Asa, however didn't overrule the Lady.

"Many places to go, all depending on what you want to wear, or what Vivian chose....maybe one of Twist's shows? I've never had the pleasure of seeing one....and now," she shrugs, strings pulled and jerking, "But, if Vivian chose something more cocktail hour then, theatre then more shopping will be needed." a smile, sharp and fake. "But if that's..." not too much, no, that's not the right sentiment for Ale, "Maybe a red leather jacket. Go to a dive." she says instead.

Alice conciders. Imagining a gentled Ale, softer then the immovable mountain she knew. The embodied Law that wouldn't relent even towards her Coterie mate, even against the Prince's Seneschal. If she softened, would she bow towards or against, were something like this happen again.

"Empathy can be a double edged sword." she settles on saying. "Mine and Robert's fight....it had to do with that. With seeing both sides, allowing....acts, to happen. To..." Alice tries and fails to say, she didn't want to truly bring up what happened between her and him, just who and what sparked a frigid flame. "Be careful, but don't...lose, progress. Grow, but don't lose yourself is what I think I'm saying,"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Oh, well, it’s a dress and it’s vintage, something from the fifties if I had to guess. But not something I would wear to one those shows, that requires something more dressy.” At least to her. “I’m sorry you never got to see one of the shows. I believe you would have enjoyed them and the whole atmosphere in the theater.” Alice would have looked stunning in an evening gown. Still would, and maybe there needed to be a themed Court for such a dress soon. “A dive bar is usually my go to when I go out. I find it easier to blend in. But maybe with what Vivian got for me, I could try something more upscale. But if I do, I’m going to need someone with me, making sure I don’t say something stupid.” She jokes with a smirk, the hint obvious. “But a red leather jacket? Now that has promise, I might to look into that.” She was sure she could pull it off.

She listens, and when Alice mentions a fight with Robert, the Savage didn’t pry. If Alice wanted her to know, she’d tell her. And that was that. She’d never ask or demand. “I’ve come across a few Kindred who attempted to take advantage of my kindness and my attempt at being more understanding. It showed me that empathy is, like you said, a double-edged sword. And it’s one I’m learning to wield, though it is a struggle. How do you do it? You’re strong, but empathic at the same time. It’s one of the things I’ve always admired about you.”

10. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ah, a shame, or perhaps, not. Means you'd need another dress." she smiles a too fake smile, teasing sharp edged. "You could wear the vintage one to that bar that Vivan likes. I wandered into there once....or twice." she couldn't quite remember, but she did remember white. "It's alright, just one more thing I cannot see, I might demand a play-by-play from Lyssa." a hollow laugh, hint heard, "Sure, Lyssa'll find me something to wear, just tell me where." A jerking nod, hearing the promise and wondering if and when the Savage will get a blood red jacket.

It takes the Doll a moment, reflecting on lessons learned. "Am I someone I would be proud to know? Would I be ashamed to think back on what I've said or done? Do I compromise myself, for this....is it worth is?" falling back to silence.

Then, softly, "Do not be an animal. I remember Asa saying."

Sorry for dragging this scene out! We should wrap up soon, and get something else going

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread