(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow raises, amusement on her face, “Did he now?” for some reason, she didn’t look surprised. “Mr Boyle has a large ego, thinking quite highly of himself, and I’m pleased to hear the Lords saw it.” Then a shake of her head, “So, like a child, he stormed off?” a sigh, “Not a great way to gain the respect and support of one’s Family.” But that was for the Lords to deal with.

Looking thoughtful as she plays out the pros and cons of the idea. “Well, it might soften the blow if he had his Priscus there. And those no reason he can’t come back for his misstep with me. I’ve seen worse offenses, one simply has to be willing to own it.” Her own missteps within the Domain were known, but she had owned them and rose above them. “I’m fine with that, but my punishment stands, there is no middle ground on the matter.”

Nodding, “Good, looking forward to see what you’re able to come up with me. Let me know if there is anything you’ll need to advance it.” She didn’t have the contacts a scientist did, but she still had useful ones.

Shaking her head, “You’re fine. This was important to discuss, and it saves me from paperwork.” She jokes, “But I don’t have anything. I’ll take care of your status this evening and you can take care of announcing that you’ll be filling in for Harpy until one is appointed.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well, at least he wasn't wrong about that part. Thomas becoming their Priscus would not have reflected well on the clan. "He retreated in as dignified a manner as he could once the whole of the clan recognized his bullshit."

Jacque nods, "That would appear to be Mister Boyle's biggest issue." and again he agreed, "I understand that losing his current tenancy is non-negotiable." Not that he'd try to help Thomas at this point.

He rose to his feet, grinning at the joke and the assurance that followed, "Thank you, your Majesty. Something will be sent out in short order."

Thank you for the scene!

Blood Hunt:

3. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Great scene, thank you!
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3