(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I hope you’ll be able to keep me up to date on how things progress.” Knowing as much as possible was important. Especially with something that was dangerous to Kindred.

“Well, also most of the gossip children are gone it seems. But I am glad to know she is making the effort.” Mable tried hard, she gave her that. “Thank you, I would appreciate knowing the matter has been closed.” Then everyone can move on. Chuckling that was almost a snort, “Oh don’t know it. But I agree, most don’t earn a response. I’ve learned those people thrive and find validation from snipes and the conflict it can cause. Ignoring it denies them what they want, and sometimes that is more satisfying.” At least to her.

His next request was one she wasn’t sure about. “I have no issues making sure you are up to date and able to make the announcements for Domain positions. But things like Tenancy, sometimes there are more, private terms behind the scenes. But should it be granted without a private deal, I have no issues bring you into the fold so to speak.” And of course he was curious about Thomas.

“Mr Boyle was granted Tenancy to host Court, and the Temple needed many improvements before it would be fit for Court. I also wanted a change of scenery as well, and it seemed like a good way for the Crone to step forward and improve their image. Sort of a test if you will.” A shrug, “But I foresee that changing, I don’t take too kindly to being questioned in Court. But I also don’t like to make a scene unless I have to.” Which was why she kept mum in Court. “But I think the change in venue made the night more enjoyable, gave people something else to focus on. So I hope to see more options of places to host Court in the future.” Maybe her own business, if things worked out.

“Does that answer your question?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque nodded, "Yes, I understand that trust still needs to be built and there are matters that require discretion from all parties. I'm suggesting that having more data points on what and why you make those decisions will aid in making me a more effective proxy. Knowing when and for what offenses you revoke privileges also will help."

Nodding along regarding Thomas' rights Jack strangely says nothing but a simple, "Thank you." He had been eager to shield his cousin before but tonight him carried an air of indifference. "It was. I think there is a certain pride in taking on such a responsibility successfully and a change of scenery felt nice."

"It does. I have a few updates for you as well. You likely overheard Ms. Patience yourself, wishing to convey her eagerness to prove her worth to you. She certainly did not hesitate to seize the opportunity to be both the head of her covenant and clan." Moving on to his cousin, "Then there is Ms. Black, who wished you to know she had allies in the judicial arena that were at your service. You already have that from me but it may not be a bad idea to segregate which allies you employ for specific purposes."

He lifted the corner of his lips into a smile, "Last but not least is Reeve Mitnick. I was surprised to hear his inquiries on common sense matters. I suspect that he may have been getting some flack as deputy and wished to settle what the expectations were in full public view." Shrugging his shoulders, "At least he doesn't strike me as the type that actually needed those questions answered for himself."

Did Jack get access to the letter Lina sent Ale?

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, it depends on the Kindred in question. But I have no issues letting you know why privileges have been revoked. My current reasoning is my will and Laws being questioned in Court. I’ll gladly sit down with someone and discuss whatever issues they have, in my office. Not in Court where the only purpose is cause distrust among the Kindred with my rule. I will not tolerate that. But I also won’t make a scene with it unless I have to, if public embarrassment will drive the point home, I’ll use it. But I will keep you in the loop more going forward.” She got what he was saying. And it was going to mean trusting and letting others in.

“I hope we’re able to host Court in different places more. Though it won’t be at the Temple in the foreseeable future. Unless some things change.” And that could take a while. But, they would see. “The Reeve had some interesting ideas for Court, adding some activities to keep people’s attention and give them something to do. We’ve done it before, and it was quite successful, so I hope to speak with Keeper Wood and get something in the works.” Could be fun again.

A nod, “I did. And I was updated that she’ll be a Deputy as well, so seems she truly is quite eager. I’ll be watching and seeing how she does. But I hope she does better than those before her with her Covenant.” It was no secret that the Lance had a very shaky standing. “I’ll keep that in mind about Ms. Black. I spoke with her at Court and quite enjoyed it, she seems intelligent and has a good head on her shoulders.” But would she prove ambitious and go far? Or stagnate?

The smile was returned, “It was surprising coming from him. But with the new Laws, I can understand where there might be come confusion, especially if he wasn’t encouraged to ask questions before.” Shaking her head, “I’ve never gotten that feeling from him, he’s quiet, but he’s not stupid.”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's more than reasonable." Jacque shrugged his shoulders, "Discretion is not a kindness he has afforded you. It is remarkable for you to remain kind in granting it to him. He has boasted his tenancy as a great accomplishment of his tenure and he twists words to his benefit when the truth is not public."

He nodded, "I hope so as well," followed by a simple "I agree" in regard to his cousin.

"Reeve Mitnick also wanted me to share that he has decided to join the Ordo," he adjusted in his seat before continuing, "In fact, both him and Mister Dirt Nap approached me on separate occasions requesting that I pass along their intent to keep to themselves instead of following in the former Grand Wyrm's missteps." There was more, but no need to get into the weeds. "Reeve Mitnick does ask that his choice of covenant be kept confidential and Dirt Nap as the senior Dragon expressly swears his loyalty to you."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Sometimes I have to be the adult.” It was annoying. “It won’t be a boost he’ll have any more though. He’s losing the Tenancy, for his behavior in Court. And should consider himself lucky that that will be all I will be removing.” She was becoming too laid back as of late. Thomas should have been dealt with at Court.

“Oh?” so Derek was becoming a Dragon. Bold move considering the disgrace the Dragons had brought upon themselves. “Interesting that they want it kept to themselves. I hope they both realize there is no ill will against the Covenant as a whole. And I don’t foresee grandstanding, arrogance and ignorance being traits of either of them. But, I have no reason to share what Covenant they join, that’s their business.” What would she gain from sharing the information? Nothing. At least not yet, situations change all the time. “The previous senior Dragon swore the same loyalty.” She points out. “So I’ll remain skeptic and cautious.” As she should.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A short hrmph emanated from the Lord, "Well, I took ownership of correcting that behavior that evening and I apologize that I failed by underestimated his tenacity... no..." he interrupted himself to correct the word, "...audacity."

"I can't blame the precaution. One moment Dragons were here, bold and strong in numbers and the next they were collectively gone." Raising a slender finger he added, "But... I did make sure they knew Her Majesty had no ill will towards the covenant and if they were to feel your displeasure it would be by their own actions. I even informed Mister Nap of your offer to the rest of the Dragons regarding tenancy in Florin and that you may still entertain an audience to discuss it given the timing of his absence. He declined, appreciating the offer but citing absolutely no interest in maintaining the Chapter house." He nodded, "Fair enough. I can tell when people are lying most of the time but I've found knowing it myself and being able to prove it two completely different problems. I'm exploring solutions and if I find anything I'll keep you apprised."

"There is one last matter on my agenda."
    He folds his hands over his lap, "I'm not certain how far along you are with vetting a new Harpy but if it is going to be for any length of time someone should really maintain the bookkeeping of trades and agreements settled with prestation. I'm quite versed with a variety of ledgers so I'm willing to take that on until you've identified a suitable replacement. If it pleases you."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She raises an eyebrow, “You can’t attempt to fix or help every situation. His fate with me was sealed before you attempted to correct it. Arrogance is the downfall of quite a few Kindred. This will serve as a lesson that will hopefully correct the behavior. And if not? Well, it’ll be addressed then. But I’ll also be speaking with the rest of the Circle to let them know of the situation.” The Dragons damn neared lost their collective mind the last time she did this.

A nod, “I would welcome sitting down and speaking with the Dragons should they desire it, I actually almost expected him to want to talk. Ask questions about what happened.” Instead of whatever 'poor me story' Lina spewed.

“The Chapter House has been an important building to them as long as I can remember. So for him to decline is a bit concerning. I mean if he has no desire to take it up, I won’t argue with him. But does Mr Mitnick share his thoughts on it?” it was weird. A Dragon not wanting the Chapter House. Was there something wrong with it? Were the Dragons hiding something there? “That is the problem with people lying. Though I have found that the truth always finds a way to come out.” It was just one of those things.

“There’ve been a few that have caught my eye. I need to sit down with them and get a better feel for they’re right for the job.” It was a small list. She then takes a moment to think over the offer, “I see no harm in it. Though the ledgers are private, only shared between the Harpy, myself and Archon Twist. It’s no one’s business who owes who what.” The book was currently with her. “Now I’m sure I don’t have to explain to you how bad things can turn if my trust is broken.” It wasn’t some huge secret book, but most Kindred didn’t like to broadcast who they owed Boons to.

“Oh, before I forget.” She reaches into one of the drawers and pulls out an envelope, “Here is the letter Miss Moretti left for me.” Handing it to Jack. “I won’t permit you to remove it from my office, but you are welcome to read it.” She was trying this whole transparency thing. Not that she had to, but an effort was being made.

Seems I overlooked the OOC, which would be because it didn't show up in the email. My bad.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque's brow lifted in a momentary sign of revelation. He thought he had been successful in shielding his cousin but in reality she was toying with her prey, "It certainly is. I understand your desire for a more personal touch on this matter but let me know if you wish me to make any announcements or deliver any messages."

"If it pleases your Majesty I can write up a formal invitation for him to meet with you. He was against pursuing tenancy in Florin but clearing the air firsthand would be a good start for a rebuilding covenant." He shrugged his shoulders, "Mister Dirt Nap cited a preference for sleeping in the wild over luxury. I believe the Reeve is following in those steps as Mister Dirt Nap is his superior. The Reeve's preference on the matter may very well change in time but there was no current request for access and no claim to ownership."

"I understand the decorum," his lips twisted into a grin at the lightly veiled threat, "My answer to that question has and will never change, Prince Antinori."

He opened up the letter and scanned over its contents. Folding it and placing it back in the envelope he asked*, "I assume the Reeve has the papers for me that are referenced in this letter?"

3 successes*
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-09-27 09:57:40 Jacque rolls 6 to hide emotion (WIT+SUB) (10 Again) 1, 4, 10, 2, 8, 10, 6, 3 3 successes

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “I believe it would mean more to the Circle to speak with me directly on the matter. But I might ask you to write a letter inviting them to a meeting. Though if you wish to deliver the news to Mr Boyle, you are welcome to.” Maybe that would help give more power to Jacks words.

“Thank you, I would appreciate that.” One less thing she had to worry about. “It will also let him ask me any questions he might have. Help correct any lies or misinformation he may have been told.” Because she was sure things had been warped and twisted. A chuckle, “He truly is a Gangrel. It’s something most of us do prefer. Though if the Reeve is following in his footsteps, Mr Dirt Nap and I have more to discuss then I first thought.” Teaching Protean? “Well, the building will fall into disrepair, and it will be on them to clean it up should they want it.” It would just be another run-down building. Collecting dirt and vagrants.

“Then should there be new Boons, you are welcome to record them. You are also welcome to make an announcement that you will be handling them until a Harpy is appointed.” See, she was trying.

“I gave him access to the letter and the keys to the Reeve’s office. He got to work that very night, so if there are papers for you, he has them. I’d reach out to him.”

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque nodded, "I agree and can certainly do that." He looked back to the Prince in response to the offer, "While we're on the subject, Mister Boyle happened to also make an ass of himself during the Lord's gathering when he wasn't selected as the head of the clan. The Lords of Sacramento as a whole share your displeasure for his flagrant disrespect. He shows absolutely no accountability for his actions and chose to leave the meeting instead of accepting Priscus Black's terms to resolve his offenses to his clan."

He flicked his hand off to the side, "I can certainly deliver the message your Majesty. Considering how widespread this issue with Mister Boyle has become would you permit me to include Priscus Black on the news? With the pressure coming at him from all sides I suspect he may very well fold as a man without a country."

"I'll seek out the Reeve then. With the lab and the notes I'll be able to pick back up with the work." He adjusts his posture, leaning forward if about to rise from his seat before pausing to ask, "I've taken quite a bit of the conversation so far this evening, did you have anything for me?"

Blood Hunt:

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread