(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“What an interesting Bloodline. Is there any other information that would prove beneficial to handling this Kindred? A weakness perhaps.” Everyone had them.

She simply nods, her offer was made. And it would stand should he change his mind.

“I welcome your counsel.” And listens as he speaks. “Investigating the situation would provide us with some answers. And I’m not opposed to it. My concern is the safety of the Kindred of this Domain. If this can be done covertly, and safely, I’m on board. We shouldn’t get close to our enemy until we know more about him. If the Hierophant knows the most about this Bloodline, then bring him in.” she wanted as much information as they could get.

“How much closer?” she didn’t want anyone in that prison just yet.

Looking to Jack, “Well, not up to code could work for us. Perhaps someone with the ability to go unseen could scout the basement. Maybe there is a way in through the sewers.” Was an idea.

“How long would it take you to try and duplicate it? What would you need?”
    the poacher was a possibility, “Even sharpshooters aren’t a guarantee on each shot, how much would you be able to make?” even sharpshooters missed. She was a damn good shot but missed sometimes. “What is the resource need exactly?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"Then I shall contact the Hierophant then for his expertise on this matter," Derek confirms.

"How close? Within a few feet, I suppose. Considering the lower levels are underground I expect there will be a lot of interference with the signal. It will give any assault teams a better chance to learn of its movements within its lair. That and such a drone would be able to carry a small payload with it."

"As for moving unseen, I am capable of this, but the Hierophant said specifically that such abilities would not fool the Malocusian within its lair. The safest approach may be to attempt to lure him out or to stay ahead of its movements while in its lair. That and to force him to move how we wish using weaponry."

He adds, "Shall I call the Hierophant to this meeting?" taking out his phone and raising it in question.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque nodded with the ideas, "Correct, but we don't want to infiltrate yet. Since we won't have access to plumbing schematics I'm suggesting scouting the sewers under the lair for an entrance. If we can identify a place to covertly breech with the drones or chlorine we would at least have our staging point. This is still an active prison so I don't imagine it will be as simple as flying the drone in the front door."

Addressing the Prince's question, "First, a little time in the lab. From there I can keep you both apprised of the progress and needs. If we've acquired any more samples of the acid it might help. The resources also depend on the results of that research and how much we anticipate needing."

He shrugged his shoulders, as frustrating as his cousin could be he was the best resource regarding the occult he knew, "I have no objections."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t too happy about the whole within a few feet thing. “So it seems the question now is, can someone get within a few feet and not be in danger. Well, immediate danger anyways.” A finger taps on the table as she appears to think.

Then some bad news, “Really? Well, that certainly changes thing. It’s usually an ace in the pocket so to speak to be able to move unseen. So in order to stay ahead of him, seems we would need those drones, but that presents it’s own problems with Kindred.” They should just fucking bomb the whole building. But, breach and Kine death, blah blah. “I think keeping him in the building would be best to avoid a breach. If possible.” Because she was pretty sure he would be a bit cranky after being locked away. "But, as Reeve, I'm going to put my trust in your decision on this." she needed to let those around her do their jobs and not interfere as much.

“Yes, please call him. His knowledge could prove very useful.” Since he seemed to know a lot of the Bloodline.

A nod to Jack, “That is a good point. Do we have anyone in mind who would be able to scout the sewers?”

A little time? “Just keep in mind we’ve taken quite a bit of time to get this addressed. So the sooner the better. Perhaps while you are doing that, we can get feet in the sewers to get an idea of what we’ll be dealing with.”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

I seem to have confused continuity with when Thomas's letter arrives and this scene. And I can't go back in and edit the post. Ale will instead of saying to 'call Thomas' will provide the letter.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Derek accepts the letter offered by Alessandra and reads it over.

"I see. That is fortunate he decided to provide this information before departing. I shall have to take a few moments to read through the notation. As for the scouting mission, I would like to take part. I would recommend my Deputy, Patience, as a potential participant."

"Regarding finding and contacting Uther to verify the state of that Domain's control, perhaps we should send a representative with some weight. If Your Grace is not opposed, Your Hound, Alder Twist, and you, Herald, could perform a diplomatic mission."

"That way we don't take action based on assumed data. And we will have a more detailed assault plan on the prison when we reconvene. I will prioritize mapping the sewers that access the prison and the Herald can map the politics of our neighbors' Domain,"​ Derek suggests.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque nods to the suggestion, "I agree with the Reeve's plan. Information is at a premium and it would fill several holes in what we have."

His eyes linger on the letter obviously curious about the details contained within, "When you're done reading that over I would appreciate a look."

Blood Hunt:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Then I wish you both luck, and please, be careful. If there is anything you think you’ll need, let me know.” It was hard to try and remain as hands off as possible, letting Derek take the lead on this. “And in the future, you don’t need to my permission for things like this. As Reeve, this is your department, and I have faith in your decisions. But I do request updates here and there.” She says with a smile.

“The issue is I called Uther and he didn’t answer his phone. I’m not comfortable sending anyone to talk with the man I talked with just yet. If who I spoke with was the Kindred in question, I’m sending two into a death trap. I agree that a diplomatic mission is a wise idea, but I need more information first.” She was not risking anyone.

Looking to Jack, “With what we know of this Bloodline,” indicating the letter, “sending you and someone else in could be suicide. I’m not risking that. We map the sewers and get eyes on the prison and its state. If someone wants to visit the area around the prison, that’s fine, but no one is going in, when dealing with an enemy, you don’t meet on their grounds. Any talks take place on neutral ground, and I can reach out again and see if he is willing to those terms.” But if they go into that prison, it’s to close it off or blow it up. When Jack mentions the letter and reading it, she nods.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Derek looks more relieved as the Prince recommends greater caution, though it seems his own mission already has a green light.

At Jack's request, Derek hands him the letter from Thomas to read over.

He says to Alessandra, "As you wish, Your Grace. Though since the prison is within the purview of the rival Domain, my mission would benefit from a distraction. Something to keep the attention of the Kindred who may now serve the Malocusian, if not the ancient himself, in case they still keep watch over the lair."

"Whatever you deem necessary. I am ready to move at your command."

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque reads over the letter and nods to Alessandra's warnings, "I'm here to serve in whatever capacity I'm capable. I'll await your call then."

Blood Hunt:

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread