Watch

Showing Phoenyx the new Place

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze holds Phoenyx, expressing his commitment and devotion and affection wordlessly as his strong and tender embrace envelopes her.

Yeah. I think we need this, and it’s a good time. You have a responsibility to keep yourself in good condition, mentally and physically, and sharpening a knife too much just makes it break easy, not sharp.” he says.

Then he grins, “Oh man, road trip! Eating on the road, ‘In-n-Out Burgers! And tunes! We have to have a road trip mix! You have to make a list of music you want to play on the trip, Phoenyx! I will too, and we’ll take turns, even if we hate some of each others songs, it’ll be great!” he grins!

Can you burn your own CD? Or do you use a music service like Spotify? I gotta get a sound system put into the truck!”
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The more Kaze just holds her, the more he feels her relax under his arm.

His enthusiasm is just so... him. It makes her feel warm inside. The Consillium could live without her for a day or two. It had before. Phoenyx smiles, then giggles, and suddenly she's laughing alongside him. "Okay. I can do that. But you can't laugh at my music, Okay?" She blushes slightly. "Have you ever done it before?"
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, still holding Phoenyx, “I promise I won’t laugh at you.” he says.

”Yeah, I did once, a long time ago, but it was pretty low tech. I went with my dad together on a road trip when I was eight. He showed me how to make a mix tape. I really got into it. It was old school, I mean cassette tapes and everything. I made like ten of them. We went all over California. He was a salesman
    .”

Kaze is quiet and than holds Phoenyx a little tighter. “I forgot about that. It was a really good time. It was a couple years later my mom got cancer, and he left us.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Arrow hums happily.

The story is short, happy but melancholy. Once it is done, she squeezes the hug a little tighter and says in a very small voice, "I'm sorry. I didnt mean to make you sad. But, I... meant the skydiving. Have you been skydivikng before."

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze sighs. “It’s okay, Phoenyx. I guess I just got the wrong idea.” He says. “It’s good though. I mean I tend not to really think about the good times with my dad because it hurt so much when he left us...but now looking back I think it’s really good to remember that he wasn’t judging me, finding me unworthy by leaving. He just couldn’t handle it when it got hard. I guess remembering the good times helps me get over the idea that I did something wrong.”

He smiles, “What really works though is making new memories instead of spending much time on old ones. I never have been skydiving. I wanted to when I was a kid but just never got to. I am really pumped to learn!” he says.

By the way, do you know if there is a merit for skydiving or something or is it just an Athletics thing or something ?

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The tension in Phoenyx starts to rise - its a bit like a panic. She really doesn't know what to say - comforting someone reminiscing about a broken home it entirely out of her experience. Cautiously, she rubs a hand on Kaze's arm. "Well, he was stupid to leave. You're great. I think you're great." It sounds horribly stilted, but honest as ever. At least she hasn't clammed up. She's trying.

"Yes! It will be just like flying," she agrees, resting on his shoulder again.

Not a clue. Composure+Athletics is probabaly closest? *shrug*

Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins, “Thanks, Phoenyx. You’re an awesome girlfriend. I’m really lucky.

Kaze looks thoughtful. “So I am totally into eighties music. Some nineties though. I guess even some oldies like seventies stuff. How about you?”

Seriously excited about the music for the characters! Are you up for building a YouTube list or something for songs she’d pick?

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx blushes and smiles. "You're great too."

She thinks. "I enjoy modern music. Anything this side of the millennium really. I'll try and pick out some good songs."

I'd not given it much thought before! I'd be up for doing that though.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles and kisses Phoenyx, "Don't worry about good. Pick as many as you can that make you feel, that you think would work for driving or riding in a truck on the freeway, at night, in the morning, different times, songs that mean something to you or make you feel something that you want to feel. We're going to be on the road a while, so there should be plenty of time to listen to each others songs and still talk or do other things." he says, obviously excited.

"And I promise I won't laugh or make fun of anything. We'll have a rule, we have to listen all the way through and not criticize and take turns. I'm going to get a bunch of songs, some of them might be kind of silly, but they'll all be songs that were a big deal to me once at least. I used to want to be a musician, and think about joining a band when I was a kid. I never got very far before I didn't have time for any of that, and it didn't really go with the jock thing I was doing, but I still listened to all kinds of music. A lot of stuff I got from my dad, so it was from before my time really."

Well now you got me going! I went a little overboard and have 99 songs in my playlist named, 'Kaze Roadtrip'! LOL! I look forward to exchanging links at some point! I already had music that reminded me of Kaze that I listened to when I posted for him but those were like his soundtrack in my head, not songs that i actually pictured him listening to!

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

"Watch the road, dummy..." Phoenyx says with a giggle as he kisses her. "Okay. I'll look for songs that do those things."

She frowns. "If we can't criticise how will you know what I think?" the Obrimos asks, sounding confused.

"I thought you wanted to draw comics? Did you have lots of things you wanted to do?" Phoenyx asked. It was starting to sound like Kaze had never wanted anything that had happened to him. That sounded cold. Sad.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread