(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sorry! I thought I replied to this

Alice considers, she would allow Ale, because of their history. All Haunts that would call Sacramento home, she'd allowed others through their hallowed halls because Gilroy had allowed Court held, showing their grandeur, but they were far from those glittering nights. "I will need to tend to the Necropolis first, before any decisions are made."

The Wraith rolls under her spine, gnawing on her vertebrae. Hissing between it's fangs. Alice stills, as uneven steps approach. "Alice Hart." she says, a pause in conversation. She hoped to meet Family, but to do so within the safety of Elysia and without the comfort of Below....she wished to sigh. "Speaking of cycles, when I first stepped foot in Sacramento, years ago, the Nosferatu Priscus was Kenneth Gilroy, Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum, through him I found my faith." she angles her face towards her fellow Haunt. Awkward angles, and a presence of otherness, "I wonder what faith your presence with spark."

Lyssa collects the numbers given and shares her Mistress' in turn.

"Layer upon layers." she murmurs wondering at the games the Lords were playing and what she didn't know by dint of absence and return.

[COLOR="#E6E6FA"]"I would love to go to the Farm, and discover what you've done to the property. I was there when it burned and....I didn't do as much as I should have to restore what was lost."[color] a stain upon porcelain, no matter what else had been happening to the Domain, she shoudl have done more.

A rolling thread of fear kicks up at the contact. Remembering suddenly Asa's voice as she was lead in his arms, a dance. His drawl, asking, warning. Never without warning.

It takes a moment, "Yes. I would enjoy relearning the Domain and her denizens outside Court."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

3. Likes DeepSeas liked this post
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas makes sure to make some room for Patience. It's a matter of simple politeness - unlike some in the room she's actaully earned it - and of their newly-forged... alliance? Armistice?

"Of course, Bishop. Far be it from me to attempt to split a Family" A quick look is spared for Dirt Nap and Derek, before the Malkovian's eyes return to the Bishop "It's refreshing to see a servant of faith who actually devotes their time to discussing faith"

He listens to the other women speak, content to let his own presence slide into the background, at least for the moment. The Lord takes the offered phone number, promising himself to make use of it in the near future. "Interesting..." is his only comment to the mention of Kenneth Gilroy.

But other than that, he lets others take the stage.

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

Patience offers her number to Alice's ghoul, and accepts the Doll's in turn. Her dead eyes examine Lyssa for a long moment before jerking back to her newly arrived cousin.

"Thank you, Keeper Wood," she replies to Mable. "I am fine." Not much more than that. Her focus is on Alice.

"Cousin, I agree that the Necropolis requires our immediate attention. I have only heard whispers of its existence, nothing more, or I would have tended to it myself." She gives a nod to Thomas, who had brought her news of its existence. "I would like to accompany you to assess its condition." A place of power for the Haunts. Outside of covenant or domain politics. A place where her Family can gather its strength. The thought lends her unblinking gaze a hungry caste.

Patiences jerks her head, cracking her neck. Her eyes blink rapidly, back and forth, out of sync. All of this in response to Alice's statement concerning Gilroy. If his presence inspired her heretical beliefs, how could this former Bishop be anything more than an abject failure? Had all of the former Bishops of Sacramento been total fools?

"Ms. Hart, I spread only one Faith. The Dark Faith. In word and in deed." It is a statement of fact and offered as such. But to push the matter further, at this time, would be counter productive.

To Thomas now: "Yes. Family is important, I'm glad to see you agree, Hierophant." Is the foul Bishop needling this heretic Lord after the obvious turbulence between himself and the Herald? Hard to tell given her flat affect.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sorry for the delay. It's been a distracting week

"Would you folks like some private family time?" Mable asks looking at Patience.

"I have been down in some of the tunnels. If you want me to show you where some of the hunters were meeting. Plus some of the hidden doors." Mable added quietly.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sorry again for the delay!!

"It does Cousin," Alice says, tilting her head towards the other Haunt. The sensory data she's gaining from the presence of the Bishop is...strange. Though that in and of itself isn't. They are Family. "I will call you, and we can, have a meeting." she says, without saying more. She wanted to lead the Bishop to the lamplit corner, and have her wait, or maybe even dive further and lead the women to the crooked, rotting wooden steps, but that was for Family. Wraith hissing and gnawing, she wasn't just around Family.

"Private Family time, can come latter, this is Court." she says, head tilting the arch of her neck, looks like it would ache if she was around living things, who's muscles and bones would scream and screech in protest. "So did Gilroy, Bishop. But it was his lectures, that opened a far away door to my own budding faith. Before I knew what it could become."

She smiles, wide, fake. "Tunnels?" the thought to warrens beneath her feet, nestles a small safety beneath her ribs. "Hunters? Did they infiltrate, come now, please tell the story?"

T
    Thomas Boyle

Seeing that his Valkyria and Alice have things under control, Thomas is content to leave them to it.

"Please, don't let me interrupt you. I think I'll have to mingle, see if everything is in order"

Thomas leaves the thread. He will remain on the Temple's grounds, but can't be interacted with for the rest of the Scene

Presence
    (Blunt)
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Patience

Nosferatu Curse
    Something is...off about Patience’s face. Or is it her body as a whole, the way she carries herself? Something’s not quite right in any event, though you can never seem to say exactly what that may be. A subtle asymmetry of her features, an odd cock of the eye or twist of the lips? A barely detectable wrongness in the set of her limbs, in the rhythm of her walk? An unlocatable strangeness: it’s all the more disquieting because that ‘something’ can’t be named, tracked down, and assigned a place. In fact, it seems to change moment to moment, depending on where she is in the room and where you are in relation to her.

NOS
    PRE

"Very good," Patience replies simply, her voice striking a note like sandpaper on glass. Her unnerving eyes still fixed on the sightless doll. "Your..." pet "...assistant has my information. Please call me when you are ready to meet." Because, as much as the foul Bishop wants to press Alice for further details, about herself, about the Necropolis, about their family history is Sacramento, she knows her cousin is right: this is court, not a time for Family Business.

Her gaze flicks to Thomas as he leaves. Happy to let him 'circulate.' One less Heretic to deal with.

Her eyes return to Alice and Mable, her own attentions visibly sharpening as the Doll insists that Mable tell her tale.

10. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sorry, though I had posted here.

"Yes, one of our domain members who currently lives in a closet showed me a bunch of tunnels and where they come out. I even know where there is a map. I am pretty sure I could find it again. But Yes, they were holding meetings underground." Mable looked thoughtfully, "I'm not sure if we have weeded them all out yet or not. I do know that we have beaten them down. Perhaps a discussion with the Reeve and a tour of what I know and have seen?"

"There have been multiple battles, all of which they were on the losing end. We have had a great effort from most of the domain members to make sure we stay safe."
    Mable felt a sense of pride in the strength of the domain. "I think it is because we work together and play to our strengths."

"How do you folks feel about working with others?"
    ​Mable was curious how each would answer.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

He who claims Heirophant steps away and Alice feels the Wraith's coils loosen, as they tighten.

Alice gives a strings pulled nod to ger cousin. They would meet, they would talk, but not until layers above their heads, and layers below thier feet.

Alice is and isn't shickec that a closet is involved, "Is it the one at the Nox?" She asks, remembering tales of other Torpored bodies within, "or has this fellow decided the a closet is the safest place to be?"

Alice hums, it isn't only she who has learnec from bloody battle. A lesson in victory and defeat.

Though the strong words, might be gut a facade, proof that with this Domain now ruled by a new fist, isnt loose, isn't lax in its protection of that which they call, home.

"You have worked with me before, my stance upon that is not different."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 19

You do not have permission to view the list of names.