Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'll Take it. I'm at court usually anyway and that will keep Dirt Nap freed up for his studies." Dirt and Mable had this conversation already, if he wanted it he would have said already.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods at the Prince's words. "It was, Your Grace." he agrees.

When Mable speaks, Dirt Nap nods again. "That's agreeable to me." he says. "Honestly, I missed the part where it got settled whether you were the Priscus or not; I was thinking if you were Priscus, I'd take on Whip." he chuckles. "I swear, even in a simple Clan group of only three people, keeping track of the political things is like a game of three card monte for me."

4. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nod to Mable as she took the position. Then a look to Dirt Nap for conformation. If he wanted the position, now was the time for him to say.

Did he not want to be Whip with her as Priscus? Or did she miss something?

“Well, you still could be Whip if wanted. But if not, then I think it’s settled and we can move forward. Work on rebuilding the Clan name within the Domain.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sounds good to me. As Priscus, how do you feel about keeping up with quarterly meetings? I felt it was important to touch base as a clan at least every three months. But it's up to you now."

8. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods respectfully to the Prince, "I appreciate it, Ma'am, Your Grace. Keeper Wood has the right of it, and is doing me a kindness in taking the Whip. I wouldn't turn down a kindness." he says softly.

At her instructions, he nods more deeply still in what is really a minor bow. "I'll work on rebuilding the Clan name in this Domain, alright. Yes, Ma'am, Your Grace." he says.

10. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Quarterly meetings?” a shrug, “As of right now it doesn’t sound like a bad idea.” But that could change. They were a Clan of three, not hard to keep track of.

“Sounds like that matter is settled then.”
    If Dirt Nap was ok with it, so was she. But she had to wonder why he was opposed to taking on responsibility. “I believe we can all work on that, all contribute something to rebuilding our reputation. Not that I have any issues with any of you and what you do, lets just clear that up. But there have been those in the past that have made us look weak, and we are certainly not weak.” They were Savages.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you, quarterly meetings help when we get busy to touch base."

Mable gave a wry smile, some took her kindness as weakness, but they learned. "I will continue to do what I can to continue to show us in the best light." ​She agreed.

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Yes, Your Grace." Dirt Nap says respectfully agreeing. "I have been roundabout in my ways, but I do want to contribute however I can, and everything I learn in my studies is at least partly aimed to be able to make a more solid contribution." He says.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding to Mable, “I’ll make sure I have that written down, but should I forget, please let me know.” It was expected that might forget a few things. Running a Domain wasn’t as simple as sitting back and watching things.

“You’ve contributed quite a bit Keeper Wood, and I look forward to seeing what more you are able to do.”
    It was true, Mable had found a way to redeem herself from her incident at Nox.

“I have no complaints about you Mr Dirt Nap,” then a pause, “either of you. You both are respectful in Court, you both contribute to the safety of the Domain, that’s all I can ask.” And all she would. “So we just keep doing what we’re doing. But if there are any problems, let me know. I can't help if I don't know what's going on."

We've gone over the 30 day mark, we should prob start wrapping up

17. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Do you want me to go ahead and call the next meeting when it's time? I know you're super busy." It was just as easy to schedule the room and meeting. "Holding it here seems to work unless we have something to discuss we don't want anyone else to over hear."

"I agree, Dirt Nap, I know how much you contribute. And your support is much appreciated."

Good to wrap

19. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread